ENCOUNTER

AVARICIOUS

SEUNGWAN’S POV:

I was looking outside of the window, when suddenly I feel the weight on my shoulder and I think her head is leaning on my shoulder. I turned my head to see who's that culprit.

She’s wearing denim hood jacket, so I can’t literally see her whole face, the only visible in my sight is her nose and her red lipstick. And I think she's a Girl,  because she have a long black hair that cascade down on her shoulder and a red lipstick which is as red as an apple.

“Sorry for the disturbance but please just pretend that you know me and help me to not caught by that guy.” The mysterious girl said as whispered in my ear because she is avoiding to get caught by that guy in a black jacket and looks like his looking for her. 

"O-ok” I was unsure but I agreed even though I’m curious why this girl is hiding from that guy. And by looking at the situation, this girl is in trouble so I decided to hug the girl beside me to hide her face. I hug her naturally to avoid the suspicion from that guy who’s looking at our direction.

 

As the bus stop on next station,  the guy went off  as he was looking devastated for not finding the girl he was looking for.

As the bus move again and went for the next bus stop,  that's  the cue for me to get ready for getting off also. Because the next bus stop is my station, and that's where Yeri's work located at. 

“Ummm I think the guy is gone. I need to get off now I’m running late” I said and she got up in her sit to give some way for me. As the bus stop at my location, I get off to bus and walk to the coffee shop that I needed to cover the shift.

I was about to enter the coffee shop when someone tugged on my shirt, I turned around to ask that person, as I meet those  y eyes, and I think that she's the girl  from earlier at the bus as she wear same denim jacket and the red lipstick. And then I look at her with the question look.

“ I forgot to say thank you earlier so I followed you here. So ummm Thank you” she said with a genuine smile. While I’m looking at her, she looks like familiar I think I already saw her. But I have no time for that so I bid goodbye.

“your welcome, but I really need to go now so bye” I said because I’m running late and I might ruin the attendance of Yeri if I talk too long to her.

“ ok bye promise I’ll treat you next time. See you when I see you” she said then bid goodbye. Then she turned her back to me.

 

“Hey Seungwan long time no see, Wow you're nearly late to  take Yeri's shift today” she said . Looks like they have an idea that I was going to take Yeri's shift for today. Oh and FYI I worked before here when I was in college so they already know me. The person great me earlier is Seulgi. She works here every weekend even though she got a good job in the company.

Money is not the reason why she worked here but the dessert they sell here. To tell you the truth she's actually the granddaughter in the company that used to work before I got to transfer at Park's Company. She can buy this shop if she really wanted too but she is not that type of person.  She'd rather work on her , to get what she really want,  because that's her grandfather taught her.

…………………………………………………………..

 

 

Time flies and it’s already 9pm, we're closing the coffee shop because its already time. Seulgi and I are ready to go because we are done on cleaning the tables and chair, but the others are still washing the dishes so we need to stay a little bit. 

 

 

After we log out in attendance book, Seulgi asked me if I want to go with her in the bar to have a chill because its perfect to release some stress on work before the Monday comes with a full workload and busy schedule in company.

And I think Seulgi read my mind that I want to relax just for today, so I said yes because Its been a month when I had a drink, and its perfect for today to have a drink though we're not going to drink hard because tommorow is monday 

We went to the RV Bar near at the coffee shop. Its a couple of blocks away. When you count it, maybe its six blocks far, the bar is a cozy place where you could have a relax. There is also a VIP room in a second floor if someone want a private room for drinking, and in first floor there is a band playing a couple of song. We choose to sit at the middle in the first floor, because we want to listen to the song that they played. Seulgi ordered one bucket of drinks while me ordered some appetizer.

When our ordered came, we began to drink and talked something about sense or stories that we usually talked about. I was listening to her story about her childhood days when I feel the urged to pee. So I went to the restroom to pee, I was going to open the door when a body crashed into me. I was going to scold the person when I saw her in the floor, she was in her  black skirt that curved her legs and a white polo longsleeve and by the looking at her I think she's drunk and hardly to get up. So I help her to stand up and asked her where are her companion, but I can't hear it because she's just mumbling some word. I was going to asked her again when I notice that her face covered some hair. I was going to fixed her hair when she slapped my hand.

" Don't touched me you ert! " she said and she struggled to get free from me and walked out while wobbling in her walked.

" Tsk i'm not ert, just tryin' to help " I said and proceed to restroom.

I was peeing when I remember on what happen for today " Gosh what a weird day, I met two mysterious lady"