JEALOUS

AVARICIOUS

  When the commercial video is done, their next shoot is the brand product for the magazine. And everyone is busy, from the Producer who have been busy giving and making ideas for the new back drop...

Then to all the staff who have been doing their job to change the Set outlook to  prepared everything  that needed to be on the set.

And to the make up artist and assistant also, for Joy's appearance and bringing out more her attractive features by using colorful cosmetics.

They're all hard working and doing their designated work.

 

 

 

So when the staff had finally changed everything, the Photoshoot  immediately started.

The shatter of the camera echoed around the room, along with the voice of the Director of the Photoshoot. 

 

CLICK!

 

CLICK!

 

" Ok Gimme some seductive look, Ooh that's right! Now emphasized the product you've  been holding" 

 

CLICK!

 

CLICK!  

" I love it!"

 

" Ooh So Beautiful! It look so natural "  Said by the Photographer is pleased by Joy's poses

 

CLICK! 

 

CLICK!

 

CLICK!

 

"OK Let's wrapped up now!" The director instructed all the staff to clean the set to packed up all the things now because they are done with their shoot. The shoot was done early because Joy knows what she's doing and... You could totally say that she's totally an expert in modeling.

 

 

 

 The director walk towards Joy and Wendy's direction, he wants to talk to Joy for being cooperative to them.

 

"Wow! as expected to Ms. Joy, you're really incredible. You make our job easier!  you're such a  talented artist, and with good personality also!

I hope for every artist I work with are just like you. And to my surprise, you already know how to pose on the camera,

You were such a photogenict. I'm looking forward to work with you again, and bluh bluh bluh" He praise Joy for being easy to work with and for not having a hard time working with them, because he usually know some artist or model who are in demand in industry had an attitude and a headache to  work with. 

 

Joy appreciated the effort of the Director by  complementing and giving her pleasant words that sure can make you cringe. But the talked is consuming her time and she got another schedule.

Though chatting to them is not the problem because artist need to communicate to every people to have a deep connection for industry.  But the Director talk too much and it's getting off the topic and it is consuming her time, even though she don't talked that much, she just smiled sweetly at them because she don't want to look rude while listening to his blubbering words that came out on his mouth because talking too much is consuming all her time.  

 

She don't want to hear another sugar coating  words, 'cause it's so awkward  to hear it from them, so she just stayed silent while smiling at them.

 

And it's the safest thing to do as an Artist, for not engaging in long conversation at them. Because the words that came out from  your mouths can also used by others as their swords or weapon at you. So it is safe to not engaged  into conversation, and a smile would be nice gesture that you considered their compliment.

And Smiling is a new way of turning down the conversation and  at least she don't seem rude at their eyes. 

 

 

As the Director walk out after saying those sweet words at her, Joy clung her arms at Seungwan's arm as they started to walk on their Van.

 

 

" Wow Great Job Joy, you look stunning earlier" Seungwan said as she was looking at Joy while  giving her two thumbs up for her Job. 

And Seungwan smiling proudly at Joy because she was amazed by Joy on how she did great at her work earlier, and how she always give a satisfying result at her work. Well, excellent artist indeed. And her personality is different also when the camera is on.

 

In On-Cam, a very passionate at work, more like she turned  into mode of Model whenever she's in front of the camera. The Aura that she's emitting, a strong attractive appearance with eye piercing, her statue and her round red lips that can make your knee bend.

 

But when the camera is Off, she's really different, a bubbly person you could say. No seductive look, no serious Aura, she's more like a little chick, a very playful chick that always act cute in front of Seungwan. 

 

 

" If I'm not your manager maybe, I'll be your number one fan" she said to Joy and that makes Joy Flutter

 

" Is that so?~"  Joy said as she replied at Seungwan  in a cute tone.

 

" Eyyy~  your acting cute again" Seungwan said and pinched Joy's nose bridge. And Joy is liking the attention that she's receiving from Seungwan right now. It makes her more special, and she's craving it more.

 

" Why? Am I not cute in your eyes?~ " Joy said  while blinking her eyes to Seungwan to look cute in her eyes 

 

" No, you're beautiful. Don't worry you are more than cute in everyone's eyes "  Seungwan said with a smile in her face 

 

" Omo! You're making me shy~ My oh my! where did you  get those words" Joy said as she playfully slapped Seungwan's arm and tucked  her hair behind her ear. As a gesture of every ladies whenever they feel shy in front of their lover. And that's what she feels right now, because Seungwan  makes her feel shy.

 

 

And only Seungwan could do is replied in giggled,   because Joy looks like a kid in front of her eyes. And she can't help it  to admire her cuteness as an Older Sister for Joy.

 

" What do you want to eat after the next shoot?" 

 

" Umm anything," 

 

"There is no Food name Anything,"

 

" Ummm how about YOU...

 

I mean you suggest some healthy foods for me and I would eat it without hesitation" Joy said before it gets awkward because of the statement that she said.

And as usual to Seungwan, she didn't get what Joy's  talking about instead she replied and suggested a food at Joy

" Okay... would you want some Octopus Salad?" 

 

" Ok but could you get me extra vegetable for it" 

 

"OK, and lemon juice, would that satisfied your hunger?" 

 

" I'm fine with it, I am not a picky person,  anything you recommend would be fine for me" she said, As Seungwan start to tap the button on the App for her food she would like to order. 

She checked the To-go list for ordering the Octopus Salad, Kimbap, Tteokbokki, Bibimguksu, Mandu (Dumplings). And 3 Lemon juice for detoxing their body. And now, All they need to do is wait for  1 hour and 30 minutes to delivered them at Bae's company. She tap the delivery after an hour because she can't let Joy ruin her make up right now, because she still have a schedule for Bae's Company. And she don't want to ruin Joy's image just for reckless  things, though eating is really matter... But it can wait, she guess. 

Their physical appearance is always important because they earn money from it.

 

 

" So our next schedule, is at Bae's company as their new ambassador for their new project" Seungwan said and they went inside the Van and start the engine of it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After thirty minutes of driving, they arrived at Bae's company. They went inside of the studio where the photoshoot would be held

 

 

Seungwan order a To-go ( to-deliver) food because she don't want to ruin Joy's make up right now so she decided to eat it later after the shoot in Bae's company

 

 

 

When the shoot started,  Seungwan saw Irene  beside the Director. She's monitoring all the Photos  that captured by Photographer. And that's  when the cue for Seungwan to walked on Irene's direction, she went beside her,  while pretending  that she's  looking at the monitor. But that's only her excuse, she actually want to greet Ms. Irene without causing any attention to others. 

And her excuse is effective because Irene look at her, even though it lasted only in 10 seconds.

" Hi Ms. Irene " as she greeted her that only her and Irene could heard because she remembered that Irene don't want to be look friendly at public place. As Irene want to be look professional in front of the eyes of everyone she replied only 'hmmmm' and that means that she acknowledge Seungwan's presence.

 

And Seungwan is smiling because she knows the reason of it. She didn't get disappointed to Irene today for replying her only 'hmmm' at her  because that's a big progress for their friendship.

Usually Irene ignored all her employee when they greeted her.

And now Irene didn't get mad at her, instead she acknowledge her at the public place. 

 

" How are u Ms. Irene?" She asked 

" Fine" Irene replied while looking still at the monitor.

" That's great, so do you want to eat lunch with me? I mean I ordered some foods and It's more than two person so I think I could invite you" Seungwan said while scratching her nape, and thinking if her excuse works on Irene.

 

" What food did you bought?" Irene asked and looked at her direction.

 

" Ummm Kimbap, tteokbokki, bibimguksu, and mandu, do u want to add another or this is enough" 

" I'm ok with it, so what time we'll going to eat it?" 

 

" Maybe in 30 minutes, the driver is on the way to deliver it here" 

" Ok" 

 

And Seungwan feel happy because Irene agreed to join her on the lunch, though she didn't expected that Irene would agree immediately, but she's still thankful that she didn't even sweat while asking her to have a lunch with her. 

 

" So... where do u wanna eat?  Dressing room or at the office?"

" Everywhere but not in the crowded" 

"Ok, then at the Dressing room,and I think Joy would not return immediately because of the photoshoot.

 

When they're back to do their job, Seungwan receive message from the delivery guy. And it state that, he's already on the outside and waiting for them to pick up the food.

" Umm excuse me I think the food has arrived, just wait me on the dressing room. Then we can eat there " She said at Irene, and Irene just nod 

 

So after she read the message, she went outside to get the food. Because she don't want to make Irene disappointed.

 

 

So when  after she get the food  delivered to her, she immediately went inside and find Joohyun is sitting on the chair and facing the mirror, the lights gleams on her smooth and soft skin. And it looks more attractive to others eyes. 

 

Seungwan start to prepare the food on the small table, that she assemble in center so they can eat properly. She put the food she actually ordered for them and set aside of Joy's food. 

And Irene sit next too Seungwan while helping her unpacking the food that Seungwan ordered for them. This food looks good on her eye, and she can't help but to bite her lip, because she's salivating. Her palate is totally different compared to this food in front of her, but she can't help but to eat this food. And by the help of Seungwan,  she  explore more food  she didn't even know before and it doesn't exist on her palates

 

" So what do you want to eat first? I'll scoop you some food?" Seungwan ask

" This One, I like this black thing noodles. What is this food name again?" 

" It's Jajamyeon, it is sweet and salty but it's delicious. You already taste it before" 

" Okay, I'm going to mix it first.

 

Here you go" 

 

" Thanks" Irene shortly said then she smile at her 

Then Irene eat it first, while Seungwan watching her eat like she was expecting if Irene can enjoy this Jajamyeon like she enjoyed the tteokboki before. 

 

Irene ate it with gusto and she didn't even realize that she got  stain on her face while eating it. Seungwan is enjoying it too, then she realize that she have to wipe the stain on Irene's face, so she  stop eating her food to get some tissue wipes for Irene. 

After, she sat again on her place and started to reach Irene's face to wipes the stain, Irene was shock at her action but then she let Seungwan wipe her face, while she's wiping eat someone claps their hand, like that person is clapping for someone who got awards. 

 

" Wow! What a sweet, you didn't even invite me on your lunch date. And I don't even know that the dressing room can be a  lunch date area." 

 

" J-Joy I thought your not done yet on your photoshoot that's why I invited Irene I mean M-Ms. Bae " Seungwan said then Irene stop on her eating and get the tissue on Seungwan's hand 

" And So? Am I not allowed here on the dressing room? On my own building?" Irene said then Joy just look at her with fuming 

 

" This is a private dressing room for artist, and you know it" Joy retorted 

 

" I'm the CEO here and I'm allowed wherever I want to go as long as it's my property" 

 

" Ummm J-Joy ,M-Ms. Bae I think we need to calm first,... Or maybe Joy can join too. If you wanted too" 

 

" She can't, she need to prepare for the shoot" Irene said 

 

" Why can't I? I'm going to eat too, cause I wanted to." 

 

The room is full of awkward atmosphere,

 

Seungwan is in the middle while Joy is in her left and Irene is on her right side. Joy is now eating her Octopus salad while glaring at Irene and Irene is eating her Jajamyeon while darting some daggers at Joy's too. And Seungwan can't help but to feel  choke up on awkward atmosphere around her. 

This isn't supposed to be happen, not what she imagine. She thought it was easy to have them both to handle, but it's not. They're both stubborn in their own way

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Hi Guys!!!! How r u???

P.S. English is not my first language and if u like my story pls vote and subscribe. Thanks