BOSS

AVARICIOUS

CHAPTER 8: BOSS

She walked with a graceful and full of elegant in isle, just like the model in runaway. But she’s more beyond than that. Her appearance screamed for Elegant and Sophisticated look and that no matter how you look at her, no flaws that can be found in her whole body. And her clothes that supposedly would emphasize her beauty, but its more like her beauty overpowering her clothes. And that no matter what she wear it will always look good to her. That’s the power of her beauty that all her client’s and workers or the other people would saw her, they are always envy to have that face of her.

The sound of her heels gives the attention of others and every person she encountered, they would always greet her. But just like the normal days, she just going to ignore them. She’s in front of elevator right now waiting to open the elevator.

DING! The elevator opened

Irene entered the elevator, she pushed button to close the elevator, when a hand slipped in. So she pushed the button to open it to let the person in. The person thanked her to let her in

“ Thank you” the person said with a genuine smile on her face but Irene is Irene so she just let her be

“ I think am late right now and I might get scolded of my boss if he know that I went here almost late, anyway I still have 5 minutes to find the office of the CEO that I should meet. But the problem is am not familiar to this building so would you help me?” the person asked then she look to Irene to get some answer but this person still have no idea that she was the one that she have been looking for.

The elevator opened and Irene went out.

“Followed me” Irene said to that person who is oblivious. And they walked the right side where the CEO office located. As they walked through the building, there is a glass wall and you can see the outside view of busy city that people keep on working in the daylight even in a night time. Also a sun rays that refract through the glass and it shine beautifully.

“Thank you! I thought you wouldn’t help me. Oh my bad! I haven’t introduce myself, I’m Son Seungwan” Seungwan said to Irene then they entered the office but Seungwan still have no idea with Irene. As they arrived at the front of the office and they entered the room. Seungwan observed the office as she was amazed by the interior design of it. It looks like it can be also cozy home if you could imagine it.

In the office there is a sofa in L shape and mini table in the center and in front of the table there is a flat screen smart TV. In a North part of the office behind the L shape sofa, you could see a three step stairs and above of that there is a table and chair where the file put through above of it and that would be where she worked at. And in the west part you could see a portrait painting of Women.

As Seungwan amazed in the office of the CEO her gazed went to a particular person and which is Irene. She looks like she’s seeing a painting right now, and she wowed the beauty of Irene. But then she looks familiar to her.

“ You know, you look familiar to me I think we already met. Haven’t we?” Seungwan said while looking at Irene then she’s thinking that were did they met. And she haven’t realized that Irene sat in the CEO chair because she was still busy thinking on where did they met before.

“ You can have sit now Ms. Son” Irene said and Seungwan complied

“ Anyway the busi—“ Irene got cut off

“ So did we met before? Anyway you haven’t told me your name” Seungwan asked her again

“ To answered your question Ms. Son, I’m Bae Irene the CEO of this building, and Yes we already met. It was yesterday the one you’ve spilled some coffee. So did I answer all your question, maybe we could go back to our business were we could discuss about the plans” Irene said to her and that earned a loud gasped from Seungwan she didn’t expect that they would meet again. And she was so shy right now it feels like she would get eaten by the ground because of embarrassment.

“ I-Im so sorry about Yesterday” Seungwan said because she feel like she didn’t get enough to say sorry to her

“ Enough with the chitchats let’s start the discussion. Let’s not involve the business to your dumbness” Irene said because she do not want to remember the event yesterday. That she failed to pursued Joy in signing the contract.

As Irene changed the topic they move to discussed about the plans of the Company and the collaboration of the company of Irene. As Seungwan lead the discussion and how will they make extravagant for the launch of their new product. How will they make it extra piece in the eyes of the client. But the only problem is their ideal model is still not signing the contract.

“ Ms. Bae as you can see the ideal I discussed is trendy for this season. And most of it will like by the youngster today. And maybe we should get a Model who is trendy now a day’s, and that will get a good sight more to the viewers and that tactics we can get more clients.” Seungwan said to Irene

“ hmmm I like your idea at least you’re using your brain today, so let’s settle this discussion today. And the model… we already found who will fit for our business” Irene said to Seungwan while blushing because of embarrassment because Irene still remember her as a dumb

“ Oh HA HA That’s great Ms. Bae at least we’re just going to start it, anyway can I asked who would be the model?” Seungwan said while laughed awkwardly, then she changed topic to divert Irene attention

“ Its Ms. Park Joy she’s actually trendy now a day’s” Irene said while looking at Seungwan but then Seungwan got shook because she’s the Manager of Ms. Joy right now and which means she would be working under the care of Irene’s company and she would get to see her everyday because she would be her new BOSS.

 

‘ Oh no! too many Goddesses around me

Being around by them would be too much for me.

The beauty of Ms. Joy and Ms. Bae for me is unbearable

Waaa I really love my life

Aish! What am my thinking! Get a grip Seungwan!

She thought she start to grab her hair like she was crazy. She was drowning to her own world while smiling like a creep then in a minute she turned into sad mode too many expression that appeared to Seungwan face again and that earn her a weird glared to Irene

“Ms. Son what are you doing? Tsk such a weird person” Irene said then she let it be to drown to her.

“ AH EH?! “ Seungwan said as she hear Irene saying something to her.

 

“ I think Ms. Son you’re not Dumb…. You’re Crazy I guess” Irene said