Chapter 11

Cops and Robbers in Love

Sehun woke up and sore, just like it should be! He thought. He could hear the sound of the shower running and decided to get up and start making breakfast. He had a morning shift at the cafe and Jongin had to get to work as well. Luckily Jongin would be able to drop Sehun off and get to work since he needed to be in half an hour after Sehun and he had to pass Sehun's work to get to his own. He got up and pulled on one of Jongin's bigger sweaters, not bothering to get fully dressed since he had to strip and shower anyway. 

Sehun walked into the kitchen only experiencing a mild discomfort in his lower back and waist. He started to make breakfast, something quick. He whipped up some pancakes (he found them easy to make) and scrambled some eggs. He grated cheese and threw it in to mix with the eggs, he found it melted faster into the eggs and added a nice flavour and saltiness without actually adding salt. He looked in Jongin's fridge for maple syrup, wondering if it would even go well with the taste of eggs but decided he better leave it out, who knows, maybe Jongin liked it. 

He heard the shower stop and got to making some coffee. He knew how Jongin liked it, black usually, since he made a habit of dropping in at the coffee shop and made a cup with some milk for himself. Soon, Jongin came out fully dressed for work in a nice white button down shirt and slacks and he looked Sehun up and down and let out a low whistle. "You look extremely y like that. I find the idea of a domestic you making me breakfast even ier though." Sehun just smiled and set a plate of food down for Jongin. "I'm going to go get cleaned up first, so you can start eating." 

"How am I supposed to eat when my meal is walking away?" Jongin questioned slapping Sehun's as he walked away. Sehun visibly winced causing Jongin to smirk. "Don't flatter yourself Kim Jongin, it's only because I haven't slept with anybody in a while." That quickly wiped the smirk off of Jongin's face. Sehun proceeded to take a well deserved shower and brush his teeth, stepping out feeling squeaky clean. 

He walked into Jongin's room. "Jongin I have no clothes here, can I borrow some of yours?" He called from the bedroom. "Yeah sure Hun, take whatever you need. Just don't wear all my y lingerie in the third drawer on the right. Those are just for me." Jongin called back. Sehun could vaguely hear the din of the TV on. He curiously looked in the third drawer on the right and saw it was just Jongin's underwear and socks. He laugehd noticing that some of them were stretched out and developing holes. "Oh yeah, these are way too revealing for me." Sehun teased back. He pulled out some underwear and socks for himself anyway and looked in all the drawers finding a normal gray t-shirt and jeans. He was thankful that Jongin and him were around the same size. Many told Sehun that he was awfully tall for a carrier but it was just his genes. His mother and father were tall, duh and then there was Yixing

He dressed and came outside to find Jongin watching TV and the food untouched and covered down to keep warm. "I was waiting for you, I thought we should eat together." Jongin said, not taking his eyes off of the TV. Sehun smiled, straddling Jongin's lap and giving him a kiss now that he had brushed his teeth. It was too new into their relationship for morning breath, at least Sehun thought so, but he's not sure if he would mind when it was Jongin. He slipped off of Jongin's lap and sat next to him getting his food. They ate while watching some cop show, Sehun had never seen it before but he thought it was funny. Brooklyn nine-something Jongin had said. 

They finished up and cleaned everything together. Jongin dropped Sehun to work and headed to the police station for work. He walked in and was greeted by Yixing's face looking stern and threatening. "So I assume you got my little brother to sleep with you." Yixing got right to the point. Jongin coughed, choking a little. It seemed like both of the brothers were brazen and bold, except on Sehun it was y whie on Yixing it was scary. Jongin realizing it was better not to lie, nodded. "Well, I hope you used protection because if you get him pregnant out of wedlock, I will kill you. But sleeping with him, ultimately that's his decision and I can't stop you. In fact, after getting to know you, I think you're a pretty good guy and that you're capable of protecting Sehun and loving him the way he deserves. Just warning you, get him pregnant, I kill you, simple." Yixing said casually. 

Jongin gulped, hoping that 90-something% guarantee that condoms promised would hold through. He'd just have to watch and see if Sehun displayed any signs of pregnancy and plan a proposal that doesn't seem suspicious. Although he doubts Sehun would let Yixing do anything to him if he did get pregnant. Yeah, Jongin was safe, Sehun would protect him. 

They clocked in to their work and immediately left to go down to the mafia headquarters. They were still freshly undercover. They reached the location and met with Milos who grimaced at them as he greeted them. "You guys are late, I know you just run amuck the streets, Kung fu-ing everybody and stealing their money but you need to be here on time." 

They nodded, apologizing. "Sorry, Milos. Won't happen again." Milos nodded, accepting their apology. "Follow me, we are going to meeting. Big boss is here, goes by the name of Bear. I'm sure you've heard of him." Jongin and Yixing nodded, going with their backstory and Jongin also knew from the case files and research that this Bear character was the head honcho and probably directly related to the double-homocide of Sehun and Yixing's parents. He could feel Yixing stiffen beside him and knew that Yixing had also stumbled across this information on his research and debriefing into the case as well. 

They followed behind Milos and entered a big area in the warehouse. They could see a bunch of the lackies had all gathered and were standing around a person. He was big, tall and well muscled. He chose not to wear a shirt for some reason, wearing one of those vests that needed to be buttoned up but left it ed exposing a huge tattoo, done in white on his upper chest. It was just a simple V spread wide, looking like those ratchet crappy birds you would add to a kids drawing. He had a rather dark complexion and was extremely good looking which kind of pissed Jongin off. Why did someone like him have to be good looking. He had that dark demanding look he knew women and carriers went crazy for and decided this guy was an obvious douchbag on top of being a murderer and drug dealer. 

They joined the meeting, which had not started yet. After about fifteen minutes of waiting and silence and more people filing into the room, it seemed like everyone was finally present. Bear started to speak. "We have finally emerged from the dark of the shadows, reborn and stronger than ever. Yet it seems like the police are investigating us again. I have no clue who is on the case or how much information they've managed to dig up but they're a nuisance regardless."

Jongin could hear everyone silently radiate anger at this and felt himself getting angry too but for a different reason. He figured they would assume the police were investigating them but Bear sounded like he knew for sure, how could he? He must have an inside connection, Jongin knew he and Yixing had to be careful and under the radar from now on, at the warehouse around all these crooks and at the police station. 

"We were forced into hiding after that whole debacle with the previous officer. We may have gotten ahold of and destroyed the main and incriminating evidence he had but there's still tons of small information the police have their hands on and other officers were informed of. The murder of that man and his wife forced us to hide because we definitely would have been charged had we been found but there's not a day that I regret shooting that bastard and his wife. Oh, I take pride in killing them but I do regret letting that beautiful son of his go. There was a barter for his freedom but it's been twelve long years and that no longer applies. I want him now, we need to get rid of him, he knows our faces and can be used as a witness. Then I need all of you to go after the police, we squash them now before any more damage can be done." 

Bear then pressed a button for a projector that was hooked onto the wall. A picture showed up and there was Sehun, in the coffee shop pouring some coffee, dressed in his uniform. Jongin could feel a cold sweat form on his body and a fear like no other take ahold of his heart. "He works in a coffee shop near central. All we know is that he lives with his brother, not much information on him other than his name but he's irrelevant. He has no knowledge of who we are and what we look like so we can leave him but Sehun, bring him to me. Make sure he knows that this is the doing of the man who shot his parents and that he'll become my personal slave until I deem him useless and kill him." Bear smirked. 

Yixing was shaking in both anger and rage, Jongin held his hand and pressed their sides together. They had to keep their calm and not blow their cover, otherwise there would be no way to contact Sehun and get him away from the danger. Jongin pressed their palms together and held strong. Sehun would be alright, no one was out looking for him right now, they would all stay at Jongin's apartment since it wasn't compromised and get some surveillance in there. Sehun would need to take time off from work and they would have an officer stay with him at all time, besides Jongin had guns in his apartment and he knew Sehun could handle himself with one, his dad made sure he could. They would keep him safe, message him as soon as they could to get to the police station and wait for them there. 

That was when a call came in and Bear answered it on speaker. "We've apprehended Sehun sir, we're driving him to the location right now, meet us here." And they cut off. Bear then dismissed everyone saying the meeting was over and Jongin and Yixing could feel themselves falling down a deep and endless pit. Sehun wasn't supposed to be involved, they had to find out this location and save him. "Kai, Kris." They heard Milos call, "We need you for a pickup. Go collect this money." Milos said giving them an address. Perfect they could disappear without suspicion and use this time to find Sehun. 

Please be safe, Jongin prayed as they got into the car and started to drive away from the warehouse. As soon as the door closed and Jongin drove a little bit, Yixing swore loudly. "Sehun, he doesn't need this. He's already been through so much. I'm going to kill that Bear bastard. He killed my parents and hurt my little brother, now he's doing it again." Yixing was hysterical, Jongin wasn't too far off himself but he figured only one person could be hysterical at a time. "Call the station and inform them, let them start working on this and- . I forgot, I asked Sehun about this before when I found out about what happened. I figured he could be a target and we agreed to put a GPS tracker on his phone. Call them and have them track him, hopefully he has his phone on him. If not, we look everywhere until we find him, safe and in one piece." Jongin said determinedly.