Flaw

Echoes A Spark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I got the LP record you've been searching for.” 

 

Wendy looked up to Seulgi, who was holding the Beatles-Revolver LP record with a grin. Wendy had wanted to own that album but she didn't have time to go to the shop just to buy it.

 

Wendy smiled widely, “Thank you, Seul. You didn't have to.”

 

“Oh, shut it. You've been talking about it for a while, I thought I should just go and buy it for you.” Seulgi sat beside Wendy in the sofa and noticed that the latter had been writing her book. 

 

“Is it going well?” Seulgi then asked Wendy about her work.

 

Wendy lovingly gazed at Seulgi, “It is, it's all better now that you're beside me”

 

“I've always been beside you, Wen. Don't you ever forget that.”

 

Seulgi took Wendy’s hands on her and gently caressed it. Wendy felt content and happy because Seulgi gave her strength, as if she could pass any obstacles that life throws her. Maybe that's what got her to love Seulgi, the very persistent and caring girl who never left Wendy’s side and didn't judge her for anything.

 

The one who was willing to move the stars just for her.

 

“You're really lovely, you know that?” Wendy whispered as she cuddled closer towards Seulgi.

 

Seulgi’s heart thumped suddenly and she was sure that her face turned red because that was always the outcome of Wendy’s words and gestures. 

 

“Y-You say it all the time, so I know it.” Seulgi avoided looking Wendy because if she looked now, she won't be able to hold back.

 

“I'm willing to say it till the world ends, because you're just too lovely.” Wendy chuckled while giving a peck on the cheek of her flustered girlfriend.

 

“Wh-What's gotten you this cheesy in the evening?” Seulgi gulped.

 

Wendy shrugged with a sweet smile on her face as she casually replied, 

 

“You.”

 

Seulgi then turned to look at Wendy, who was already staring at her. 

 

“Being in love with you makes me be greasy all the time.”

 

Seulgi’s smiled reached her eyes and she felt so damn happy because Wendy was being honest and she loved it. She loved it when Wendy told such sweet words to her but she was still afraid. Seulgi was still afraid about losing Wendy.

 

Seulgi knew better than anyone about how much the girl loved Joohyun. How they loved each other, and even though Wendy tells her that she's moved on, she knows that's a lie. They had a beautiful past together, in which they painted their own happiness.

 

Seulgi sometimes wonders if Wendy is happy with her.

 

Or is she just overthinking and being paranoid about it?

 

“Wendy” Seulgi called the latter as Wendy stopped typing and looked her with and eyebrow raised.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Was Irene beautiful as she was back then?”

 

There was silence for the next few minutes with only the ticking of the clock which annoyed Seulgi for some odd reason. Few days ago, on their supposed dumpling party, Wendy had come back flustered and panicked and Seulgi was concerned but she soon got her answer as Joy came in telling them about how she invited Bae Irene.

 

Wendy gaze stayed fixed on her laptop as she mumbled,

 

“She didn't change at all.”

 

Seulgi hummed noticing the slight change on Wendy’s eyes, the simple and beautiful eyes turning into a warm and loving eyes.

 

“Did you guys…talk?” 

 

Wendy shook her head, “We just introduced herself and I hurried back home. I…It had been so long since I met her in person, I see her in the internet sometimes but it felt different seeing her in front of me. It was like the first time I met her, I still admire her.”

 

Seulgi’s heart felt like it was just stabbed because the pain she got was truly hurtful. She faked a smile, “You should've talked with her more then…like catch up with each other and talk things through.”

 

Wendy was confused, “Why would I do that? We're strangers now.”

 

Seulgi leaned her head back on the sofa and just let her gaze stay on the white ceiling above. 

 

“You love her, Wendy.”

 

“What are you suggesting?” Wendy’s voice was weak and somewhat cold, which was a rare thing as the latter was always calm.

 

“Make up with her.” 

 

And then again the silence followed making both of them to linger onto their beating hearts.

 

 

 

“You did great back there, Irene.” Bogum said with a huge grin because finally Irene had given time of her day to go eat dinner with him.

 

Irene smiled, “You too.”

 

“I can't believe that the shoot’s coming to an end, it's saddening.” Bogum said while glancing at the menu.

 

Irene raised her eyebrows, “We’re just getting midway to the shoot, the last shoot is far from now.”

 

Bogum chuckled as it was obviously true and he had just overreacted so he could have something to talk about with Irene.

 

“Have you decided?” Bogum asked Irene who nodded and then they both placed their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter