Insight

Echoes A Spark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How was your shoot in Japan?” 

 

Irene ate the carrot cake in front of her as she nodded towards her friend, Jennie Kim. 

 

“It was okay. We still have a lot to shoot here.”

 

Jennie had asked her if she wanted to hang out with her and Irene had happily agreed because it was rare for her and Jennie to meet up being a public idol. Irene really is comfortable with Jennie as the girl was outgoing and she listened well, that's why she trusted Jennie.

 

“What about you? When are you guys having the comeback?” 

 

Jennie chuckled, “Lisa's teaser dropped today, mine’s going to be out tomorrow. So the comeback is so near.”

 

Irene slightly smirked, “So I will be expect a free signed album from you”

 

Jennie looked her with a shocked expression and gradually her lips form a grin, “If you give me a ticket to the premiere of your soon to be out movie next year.”

 

“Deal.” Irene muttered with a breathtaking smile.

 

“Ah right! Does Kai still text you?” 

 

Jennie shook her head, “No, he’s old news already. He's focused in his career and so am I. The break up was mutual.”

 

Irene munched the carrot cake with so much delight since it was her favorite dessert. 

 

“By the way, unnie, did you bring the book I asked?” Jennie stated after sipping her oreo milkshake.

 

Irene stared Jennie for awhile and suddenly it hit her, Jennie had called and asked her to bring the book that Yeri had gifted her. She had sent the picture of the book to Jennie few months ago and suddenly the latter asked her to bring it.

 

“Yes, I did. Why do you need it though?” Irene asked as she took out the book from her bag and kept it in the table, beside her lovely carrot cake.

 

“Hope you don't mind if I take it for a while. I want to read it so bad.” Jennie told as she slowly grabbed the book and pulled it towards her side.

 

Irene didn't mind it at all, “I don't mind, I haven't even read that book. I only read the appreciation part of the author.”

 

“Thank you, unnie. I'll read it at all cost.”

 

“But didn't you say you will buy it last time?” Irene asked.

 

Jennie sighed and gave a unique expression as she leaned down to whisper as if she's telling a confidential information,

“Unnie…you won't believe it but I searched this book, and I found nothing. Not even at the internet.” 

 

“What?” Irene furrowed her brows.

 

“Like seriously, I asked my manager to search for it at the book stores, he didn't find it too. That's why I want to read this at all cost. How the heck did Yeri get this for you?”

 

Irene didn't know that. Heck, she didn't even know how the book wasn't at any sites and stores. Yeri must've done something stupid. Just as she was about to reply, her alarm goes off, startling both of them at once.

 

“I have to go, Jennie-ya. It's the alarm for my shoot, it starts in 3 hours. I have to go and get ready.” 

 

Irene stood up and walked towards Jennie to give her a warm hug. Irene fled the place, leaving Jennie alone with the book and the milkshake. Jennie thoroughly scanned the book and whispered,

 

“INSIGHT OF US by Wen”

 

 


“You're seriously giving me a headache. I would have killed you if you weren't the one that I love.” Irene hissed at Bogum with a strikeful look.

 

“That's the problem. You love me and you're stuck with me.” Bogum leaned down and pecked Irene’s lips.

 

“Maybe we should change that. Afterlife with you…is making me regret loving you.” Irene whispered as she caressed Bogum’s face.

 

‘CUT!’

 

Irene quickly moved back from Bogum within the few seconds of the director yelling. 

 

“That was amazing guys. Let's move on to the next scene.” 

Irene paced her way to the dressing room and sighed because she saw her manager smirking at her with the look ‘you just kissed him’.

 

“It was a peck.” Irene pointed out.

 

Her manager laughed, “So a kiss.”

 

Irene groaned as she ignored her manager and got ready with her next shoot. She has no time to think about a peck which she didn't enjoy. 

 

“You look like you didn't enjoy that kiss.”

 

Joy firmly said with a small smile plastered on her face. Irene groaned double with the sight of Joy.

 

“Frankly, I didn't.” 

 

Joy nudged the girl with a smirk, “Oh, don't tell me you only enjoyed Seungwan’s kiss."

 

Instantly, Irene cheeks turned hue. Joy snickered, “You're so sappy.”

 

“Shut up and go away. Why are you even here?” Irene said with the blush still intact on her cheeks.

 

“Do I have to remind you that I'm also working in the same movie as you? Did you drink in daylight unnie?” 

 

Irene glared the latter, “Go away and let me focus on my script.”

 

Joy laughed out loud and went away because she also had to get ready for her own shoot. 

 

Irene heaved a sigh as soon as Joy went. She carefully placed her palms on her cheeks and muttered to herself,

“Focus, Irene. Don't remember Seungwan’s lips now.”

 

 

October 27,2014

Irene’s eyes were puffy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter