Same stars

Echoes A Spark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She called me.” 

 

Irene hummed and replied cautiously to her caller, “Is she good?”

 

“She’s cherry like always.” Yeri said with a slight chuckle escaping .

 

“Well, you don't have to tell me about her, Yeri. I'm fine without her.” 

 

“You say you're fine but really, you're the one who always ask me whether she called or not.” 

 

Irene sighed because Yeri was absolutely correct. 

“I'm stupid then, Yeri. Just so stupid.” 

 

“I'm shocked that you just realized it now.” 

 

She can imagine Yeri rolling her eyes probably thinking ‘unnie is so dull’

 

“Well, I have to go now, Yeri. Take care of yourself.”

 

“Wait, unnie! When are you coming back?” 

 

“I'll be there after a few days, we have a few scenes to be filmed in here and will continue remaining in Korea.”

 

“Cool, you should totally take me to meet Bogum, he's so handsome, unnie”

 

“Ugh, I won't.” Irene said with a lazy tone because what's up with every women and Bogum?

 

“Thank you, unnie. I will be waiting for the meeting with Bogumie”

 

Before Irene could even spat a reply, Yeri had hung up. At times like this, Irene wonders how she befriended Yeri.

 

Irene doesn't think much as she opened the car door and walked out towards to her shooting area. 

 

“Good morning Irene-shi” 

Bogum rushed towards her with a sweet cheeky smile.

 

“Good morning too, Bogum-shi”

 

“Maybe we should talk informally, I mean if you agree because we are costars.” Bogum implied.

 

He quickly added, “I will totally understand if you don't want to though.”

 

Irene flashed him a reassuring smile, “It's okay, Bogum”

 

That totally made Bogum happy and he was sure that his heart was about to jump out. He cleared his throat and softly said,

“Thank you, Irene.”

 

Wow, Irene wanted to cringe so bad.

 

“Well, can I ask you something?” 

 

“Yes” Irene replied carefully.

 

“Is your mother beautiful?” 

 

Irene was confused with the sudden mother question, she immediately remembered her mother’s face and smiled as she nodded to Bogum’s question,

“She is.”

 

Bogum glanced towards Irene and slowly said,

“No wonder you are too.”

 

Irene wanted to crawl away from this embarrassment. She disliked sugarcoating and cheesy stuffs. She liked the honest and simple one, not pick up lines.

 

“W-Well, Thank you” Irene shuttered not because she was blushing or flustered or anything. 

 

“Irene! Bogum! Get ready for your shoot! Go and get changed!” The staff called out.

 

Irene hurriedly went away to get ready. Bogum is a big no no.

 

 


“He really said that?” 

Joy laughed while clutching her stomach. Irene went to Joy’s room after she had finished the shooting, don’t even ask her why, she just wanted to chat with someone. She then told the girl about what Bogum had said and that it cringed her to death.

 

“But unnie, that was smooth though.” Joy said after a while.

 

“I don't like it.” Irene replied.

 

“He really seems to like you…a lot.” 

 

“My manager is rooting me to date him, which seems so ridiculous.” 

 

Joy clapped her hand, “Unnie! It's an awesome idea, you two will be the IT couple if Korea.” 

 

“I would rather not think to that extent, I want scandalous free life.”

 

“The reason for your success I presume. I need to learn from you.” Joy chuckled.

 

“But my love life is quite scandalous and open.” Joy added.

 

Irene looked the girl and finally realized that she knew nothing about her. She has been talking about her life but she quite didn't asked about Joy’s.

 

“Tell me about your love life then. I can't only be the one talking about mine.” 

 

Joy giggled and a faint blush arose on her cheeks,

“Well….this guy is courting me.”

 

“So that guy’s name is ‘this guy’?” Irene tried to joke which was terribly a wrong move because Joy just stared her. 

 

“That's the worst joke I've ever heard. Please unnie, don't you dare joke around like this, you're fame will drop down immediately.”

 

“It wasn't a joke!” Irene argued with a light punch.

 

“And stop hitting me whenever you get the chance too, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter