Pages

Echoes A Spark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How come I didn't know that you had a girlfriend!?” Joy whispered yelled at Wendy so the others present in the room couldn't hear her.

 

Wendy chuckled as she side hugged Joy, “I did tell you, you didn't listen to me at all.”

 

Joy scoffed and looked the other unbelievably, “When did you say? I wouldn't freak out right now if you had said me.”

 

Wendy sighed, “I told you in Taeyeon’s birthday party. I told everyone there.”

 

Joy was about to protest but a flashback of her getting highly drunk made its appearance so she didn't say anything. 

 

“Maybe you did but I wasn't sober! I don't remember that night at all.”

 

“Well, that night you cried because you missed Seungjae.” Wendy reminded her.

 

“Shut up.” Joy faintly blushed.

 

“What are you guys hissing about there?” Taeyeon startled them.

 

Joy and Wendy shook her head as they looked Seulgi unpacking her stuff beside Taeyeon in the sofa.

 

“I didn't know you swung the other way.” Joy casually said.

 

“Are you…against it?” Wendy’s voice was low and Joy could hear the nervousness.

 

Joy giggled, “Of course I'm not…I don't mind you being you. It's just amusing.”

 

“But she's really beautiful, Wen.” Joy added with a subtle smile while glancing Seulgi.

 

“Thank you.” Wendy hugged the latter again.

 

Joy’s phone buzzed in her pocket and she quickly retrieve it and opened it. She laughed as she saw that it was a message from Irene asking to hang out tomorrow.

 

“Is it Seungjae?” Wendy asked suspiciously as Joy was beaming.

 

“No, it's Irene.” Joy answered.

 

Wendy didn't reply for a while but eventually she asked, not looking at Joy anymore,

“What about it?”

 

“She's asking me to hang out with her tomorrow.”

 

“Oh.” 

 

Joy smiled as she said, 


“I thought she'd be all intimidating and cool but she's like a kid. Just a granny.”

 

Wendy only hummed in reply.

 

 

“Your room is always clean, Wannie.” Seulgi smiled widely as she lain in the fluffy bed.

 

Wendy smiled in return, “Even the rat’s nest is cleaner than your room, Seul.”

 

“Do you want to get a punch by this beautiful hand?” 

 

Wendy chuckled as she shook her head no, “No, I'm good.”

 

Seulgi closed her eyes as she tired and all she wanted to do was sleep but her eyes fluttered open so it could only stare at Wendy. It had been long since she last saw her and she didn't want to closer her eyes yet, she didn't want to lose her Wendy. 

 

So, she stood up and walked towards Wendy, engulfing her in a warm embrace. Seulgi rested her head on Wendy’s shoulder as she inhaled her sweet scent.

 

“I miss you.” 

 

Wendy softly patted her back, “I'm here now.”

 

Seulgi then took the initiative to sway their bodies lightly.

 

“I love you”

 

“I love you too.”

 

Seulgi giggled as she pulled her head back and straight up beamed towards Wendy.

 

“How's your writing process coming?”

 

Wendy Seulgi’s hair behind her ear as she softly replied,

“It's getting out good.”

 

Seulgi hummed, “What's it about?”

 

There was hesitation. Wendy couldn't buckle up the exact words to reply. She stood there baffled but after a while, she took the courage to reply.

 

“It's about….”

 

But Seulgi quickly hushed her by putting her index finger on Wendy’s perfectly warm lips. 

 

“I know she’ll always be on the pages you write. I know she'll always be inside your heart.”

 

Wendy gulped as she saw an unfamiliar look on Seulgi’s perfect monolid eyes.

 

“But I love you, Wendy. So much”

 

Seulgi leaned and pecked Wendy’s lips.

 

 

 

 

November 10, 2014


Irene giggled as Seungwan hugged her from behind.

“You stink”

 

Seungwan gasped dramatically as she pinched Irene’s stomach.

 

“No, I don't!”

 

Irene liked it. She liked the way Seungwan held her. She liked the odds with Seungwan.

 

Little by little, Seungwan and Irene became inseparable. It was a daily routine of theirs to meet or talk with each other and Seungwan really liked the fact that Irene listened to her every rant and stupid theories. Irene could proudly say that Seungwan was one of her closest friend.

 

Irene was a closed off person and it was hard for her to befriend someone but it amazed her at hoe fast she was comfortable with Seungwan. It placed her heart on ease.

 

“’Are you done with your song?” Irene asked as she fixated her gaze on Seungwan’s beautiful face.

 

“It's almost complete. I'll sing it for you when I'm fully done.” Seungwan replied with enthusiasm.

 

Irene was glad that Seungwan was a cute fluffy kid who was really nice. She wondered how Seungwan was so kind, gentle and all smiley when she literally did not pass the audition last week.

 

“It's amusing to me how you're not mad about last week. If I was in your place, I could've been sulking till now. You prepared so hard.” Irene said.

 

Seungwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter