Another Alternative

Echoes A Spark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Irene was ironing the clothes that was required by her wife for today’s event. She was invited to an art event by her friend, Irene was invited too but she had some works to handle so unfortunately, she won't be able to go.

 

 

“Yah! Wake up! It's already 7!” Irene shouted while ironing the shirt carefully and smoothly, well she had a thing for laundry and ironing. The thing her wife was amused of but never made fun of her, well she joked about it a few times.

 

 

Irene unplugged the iron and kept it in its original place and she walked towards the bedroom while carrying the clothes. She opened the door slowly and peeked inside first, seeing her wife still asleep in the bed with some drools around . 

 

 

Irene chuckled as she walked inside, kept the clothes in the closet and strode towards her wife.

 

 

“Honey?” Irene called out softly, kneeling down beside her wife.

 

 

“Wake up, you'll get late for the company’s meeting” Irene said while caressing the girl’s face gently.

 

 

Still, there was no movement from her wife so she sighed, 

“Yah!” 

 

 

Her wife's eyes fluttered and it was directly looking at hers, Irene swooned when her wife’s smile appeared, showing her small dimple. 

 

 

“Good morning, Hyun” 

 

 

Irene kissed the cheeks, “Good morning”

 

 

“Get up, we need to eat breakfast. I have to go to my office early too.”

 

 

Irene stood up and so did her wife, who was still sleepy and tired but a new day was awaiting her.

 

 

“Go take a shower and put the dirty clothes in the basket, I'll do the laundry tomorrow. In the mean time, I'll go prepare us breakfast.” Irene informed and her wife nodded with a cute little smile that Irene admired.

 

 

“Aye aye, ma’am.” 

 

 

Irene chuckled and looked at her wife,

 

“I'll be downstairs, Son Seungwan.”

 

 

 

 


Wendy quickly rushed downstairs to eat the breakfast that Irene made for her, it was rare for Irene to cook because the latter was always so busy. Wendy loves cooking and she bakes all the time, she liked spending her time and effort on making Irene smile a little bit.

 

 

“Don't run, you'll fall down!” Irene yelled while seeing Wendy running towards her with a book in her hand.

 

 

“It smells delicious, it's been so long since I ate the food you made.” Wendy grinned and Irene smiled back in return.

 

 

“I'm sorry I can't make it often for you and you have to make it for me everyday” Irene pouted while she focused on her rolling the fried egg.

 

 

“It's okay, I enjoy cooking for you.” Wendy smiled back.

 

 

Irene smiled beautifully and it just threw some daggers in Wendy’s heart because she's still not used to her wife’s beautiful face. She felt lucky to have met Irene and to even marry her. 

 

 

Both of them settled down in the chairs and Irene poured some orange juice in the glasses, handing one to Wendy.

 

 

“I ironed your clothes for today, it's in the closet.” Irene talked while munching her food.

 

 

“Thank you, Hyunnie” Wendy said with a flashy smile, she always admired Irene’s work. 

 

 

“I'll be home late, I have to handle so many meetings today” Irene informed to Wendy.

 

 

Wendy nodded, “Okay, I won't wait up for you then”

 

 

Irene smiled because Wendy always got what she meant, she didn't want Wendy to wait up late fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter