Little Secret

Que Sera Sera

"Hey."

 

Momo croaked at her roommate while the other one is busy cooking. She sat down in one of their round stools and lean her forehead on the wall.

"Hangover? Here." Jeongyeon placed a steaming hot black coffee and Momo cradled the mug on her hands.

 

"Mmmmm, thanks."

Jeongyeon placed several dishes in front of Momo, which perked her up.

 

"Wow, you prepared a lot! is there any occassion? Is it your birthday? Ay, no, our birthdays are still two months away. Are we celebrating something?"

Jeongyeon just smiled and pushed the bowl of rice in front of her. "Eat up. I just woke up very early and figured out you would be hungry when you wake up."

 

Eyes shining, Momo grinned. "Itadakimasu!"

Momo tried all the food that Jeongyeon cooked and Jeongyeon smiled seeing Momo enjoyed the food.

 

"Good?"

"Mmmm-mmm!"

 

Jeonyeon stood up to grab a juice and pour some for Momo and some for herself.

"Argh, grapefruit, my favorite! Thank you Jeong!"

 

Sitting across her, Jeongyeon gave her a look. "So Mina kissed you, huh?"

Momo almost choke on her juice.

 

"H-how did you know?"

Jeongeyon leaned back on her seat and smirked.

 

"You told me. Last night."

"W-what??!"

 

Jeongyeon laughed at how flustered Momo is, her face is so red she looked like a tomato. She can't help it, she pinched Momo's cheeks.

"Jeongyeon, I--"

 

"No need to explain, Mo. Actually, last night was... surprising."

"What do you mean?"

 

"You answered a lot of questions in my mind, Momoyah."

Momo gaped at her. Her mind whirred from what had happened last night. Soju. The piggyback.

 

But after that, she cannot remember what could she possibly said.

"Like what?"

 

Jeongyeon smirked but went in front of Momo, crouching before her so she can be in the same eye level. "Why you seemed to be avoiding me."

"I am not avoiding you!"

 

"Okay, so why did you say that Nayeonie used you to get close to me? And why you avoiding both of us?"

Oh, .

 

"I--"

"And that Mina kissed you."

 

"Jeong, it's not like that, she--"

"And that you like me."

 

Oh.my.god.

Momo stood up suddenly, making Jeongyeon falling on her and ran towards their room and locked the door. Momo leaned on the door and her knees buckled, making her slide and sit on the floor, back at the door.

 

"Momo, you know I have a spare key to OUR room.."

"Stop, please.."

 

Jeongyeon chuckled. "What's wrong with what you have said?"

"Please.. this is just too embarrassing!"

 

Jeongyeon placed an ear on the door and she can hear Momo sniffling. "You're crying? I'm coming in Momo!"

Momo could hear the jiggling of keys so she ran to her bed and hide beneath the covers.How can  she face Jeongyeon now?

 

Momo hit her head. She should never, ever, drink again. She had successfully hidden her feelings to Jeongyeon for three years. Until now. Just because she's a stupid drunk.

 

The side of her bed shifted and she felt Jeongyeon pulling the covers.

"C'mon Momo..talk to me."

 

"I can't."

"Why not?"

 

"You'd just laugh at me!"

Jeongyeon now pulled the covers forcefully, making Momo loosen the grip on the covers. Momo sees Jeongyeon grinning and eyes twinkling.

 

"See! You're mocking me! And my feelings! Who am I anyway? Just the pabo that people talk to get close to her hot roommate--"

Jeongyeon pulled her up and captured her lips. Momo's eyes widened and tried to push Jeongyeon away but Jeongyeon's hand on her nape and another around her waist prevented her to move.Jeongyeon slowly pulled away, kissed Momo's nose and sighed.

 

"You kisses more passionately when you were drunk."

"Ehhh?"

 

"Ouch, you hurt me Mo. You didn't really remember last night? Shucks. I didn't know my kisses are unforgettable!"

Momo's face turned redder. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"

 

"Don't hurt me more by saying you didn't mean it and you regret it. Don't tell me you don't really like me and you were just drunk?" Jeongyeon tried to smirk, but her eyes held something else like, fear? Why would she feel that?

"No, no, I--I've liked you from the time I came here.."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"Because you like Mina?"

"Well--"

"And for me, Jeongyeonie's happiness comes first."

Jeongyeon pulled Momo closer until their forehead touched.

"I am happy. Like right now. I dunno why but I can't stop myself grinning."

Momo looked at Jeongyeon, eyes shut, nose touching hers and being so close. Momo dreamed of this for a long, long time and she can't believe Jeongyeon could be so close, yet so far. She's inlove with Mina. Her bestfriend. She shouldn't feel like this. 

"Stop thinking, Mo."

"I--"

"I could literally hear your thoughts."

Momo is speechless. Contrary to what Jeongyeon said, she can't think straight.

"I-- I like Mina. A lot. But I won't lie and say that I didn't like this."

"What is--this?"

"This. You being close. With your lips in to mine. You were sleeping so soundly last night, but I didn't sleep a wink...I was thinking if I would be able to feel your lips again with mine."

"You, you want me to kiss you again?"

"Well, one can hope." Jeongyeon shrugged.

"But--"

Jeongyeon pouted. "Don't you want to?"

Momo blushed. "No,no, I mean yes, I would love to again, but--"

"But what?"

"Still it feels wrong. I mean I like you, but you like Mina. Heck even Nayeonie likes you. "

"And Mina likes you."

"Of course not!Mina was just proving her point about something."

"Oh, sure." Momo glared at her. Jeongyeon sighed. 

"We're friends, right"Yes, we are."

"Just like you and Sana, right?"

"Huh?What is Sana got to do with this?"

"Well, you said, you and Sana kiss. Platonically."

Momo looked at Jeong incredulously. "What are you saying?"

"Can't I just kiss you too like that? Like platonic? Like a kiss between roommates?"

Momo opened to say something and shut it. She can't understand what Jeongyeon is saying and even if she does, she can't comprehend why. Meanwhile, Jeongyeon looked down at Momo's lips and gulped. 

She's addicted. And she can't help it.

"Momo, I am going to kiss you. Right now.  Just so you know. In a very platonic way." And then she swooped down.

Momo held on to Jeongyeon's shoulders and thought that there was nothing platonic on how Jeong was masterfully kissing her. She feels she's going to combust, and Jeong's tongue is doing wonders. She can't help it, she moaned.

She felt Jeongyeon smiles against her lips. Jeongyeon slowly pulled away, and gently nibbled on her jaw. Momo held on to Jeongyeon's shoulders tighter, which encouraged Jeongyeon to leave wet kisses on her neck. To which Momo pushed Jeong lightly and slapped her shoulders.

"Jeongyeonie, you said platonically!"

Jeongyeon held up her hands. "Okay, okay. I'll behave. But you just smell so good.."

"Jeong..Mina.Minari..Mitang.." she reminded. "I'm Momo."

"Okay,okay. I know." Jeonyeon scratched her head in confusion. She pulled Momo close for another kiss. "This could be our little secret between us." 

 One more time. Que Sera Sera.