Drunk

Jinjoo One-shots

"Unnie, can I drink this?" Yujin asks their leader, pointing at the drink on the coffee table in the living room. "Is it iced tea?"

"Yeah, go ahead, I think it's iced tea." Eunbi shrugs. The girls were having a party to celebrate their achievements, though in their separate dorms.

Eunbi regretted her decision after that.

Yujin was passed out on the couch, after throwing multiple tantrums. It didn't take the oldest long to find out that she was drunk, especially from her flushed face and droopy eyes.

"Okay, how the hell did she get drunk?" Eunbi sighs as she rubs her temples. Taking a quick glance around the room, she notices a searching Yena.

"Unnie!"

"What?"

"Did you see my drink? It was here just a while ago." Yena inquires, pointing at the same spot Yujin did earlier.

"... did your drink look like iced tea?"

"Yeah, well, I guess so. It's iced tea but there's alcohol inside, from the celebratory drink we received..." Yena explains, realisation dawning upon her as she takes in the passed out figure on the couch. "Yujin drank it?"

Eunbi rolled her eyes. Who decided that giving them alcohol was a good idea? They had minors in their dorm, for goodness sake.

Her solution to the situation came quickly and she wasted no time in getting it done. She trudged to the kitchen where Minjoo sat, eating a bowl of ramen while watching YouTube videos and placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Minjoo."

"Yeah, unnie?"

"Yujin's passed out on the couch." In a flash, Minjoo's phone and utensils were placed aside and she was up. She nodded at Eunbi to give her a sign to continue with an explanation, all the while looking past her shoulder to analyse what happened.

"She had a drink that she thought was iced tea but there was alcohol in it and now she's drunk. Could you take her to the room to rest?"

Eunbi didn't even have time to see Minjoo nod again before the younger sped off to the couch, assisting a very flushed Yujin to their shared room.

-

"Yujinie, change into these first," Minjoo was making her nth attempt at getting Yujin to change her clothes, but failed once again due to the younger avoiding her touches as if she were a disease. "Come on now."

"No! Don't touch me!"

Yujin's next words made Minjoo freeze.

"I have a girlfriend, okay!"

Baffled, Minjoo raised her eyebrow.

"Who?"

"Why would I tell you? Who knows, you might fall for her once you know her. I'm not gonna tell you!" Yujin huffs, crossing her arms.

Stifling a laugh, Minjoo continues to question the younger.

"Is her name by any chance, Kim Minjoo?"

Yujin's head snaps up quickly, squinting at Minjoo. "How did you know? Are you a stalker?" Right after the words leave , Yujin slaps her forehead weakly. "Oh my god, I shouldn't have reacted. Now Minjoo-unnie might be in danger. Ahn Yujin, you pabo. What am I gonna do now? Eunbi-unnie will be mad. Is it too late to act dumb?" She rambles, and Minjoo resists the urge to squish the younger's cheeks at how cute she was being.

Setting Yujin's clothes aside since she knows the mentioned wouldn't be changing into them no matter what she did, Minjoo prepares to put Yujin to sleep, so Eunbi wouldn't have to deal with any more of her tantrums.

Climbing into Yujin's bed, Minjoo is surprised for the second time when Yujin pushes her away.

"Why are you coming here? This is Minjoo-unnie's spot." She complains, pushing Minjoo away weakly. Minjoo giggles and pats her on the head.

"So I can't sleep down here?"

"No."

"How about upstairs?"

"No!! That's my spot. You'll have to sleep with Eunbi-unnie. She'll know how to deal with this." Yujin pouts, shaking her head.

"That's my bed though?" Minjoo laughs, unable to hold it in any longer. Yujin pauses for a moment, before taking a closer look at Minjoo. 

"Come here." Yujin beckons, and Minjoo moves closer to Yujin. The younger pulls Minjoo down by the back of her head, taking Minjoo by surprise, especially when Yujin buries her nose into the crook of Minjoo's neck. "Okay. You smell like her."

"If this is how you identify me when you're drunk, I don't think I'll ever allow you to go drinking without me. Or drink in the first place." Minjoo mumbles, a small blush evident on her cheeks.

"Minjoo-unnie, what did you say?"

"Nothing. Can I lie down now?"

Yujin nods, making space for the older to lie down comfortably next to her. Once Minjoo is settled down, Yujin immediately wraps her arms around Minjoo's waist and snuggles up to her, tucking her head under Minjoo's chin, face buried in her neck. It's usually Minjoo who's the smaller spoon, but maybe Yujin needs a little extra love and attention tonight, and Minjoo has no complaints to offer about their current position. 

"Unnie, you know, someone was here just now. A weird person. She kept asking so many questions. I gave you away, I said that you're my girlfriend. I'm sorry, unnie."

"Really? That sounds dangerous." Minjoo plays along - clearly, Yujin wasn't a very attentive drunk.

The younger lets out an apologetic whine, tightening her hold around Minjoo's waist. "Don't worry! I'll make sure you're safe, I'll protect you unnie." 

Minjoo would've blushed really badly if this were sober Yujin speaking, but it was drunk Yujin who was with her now, behaving like the big baby she was supposed to be instead of the charismatic boyfriend-material girl crush she usually was. And she was loving every bit of it - after all, Yujin is her baby

"Is that so? I feel reassured now." The older sighs in content, rubbing circles on Yujin's back in hopes of getting her to fall asleep. 

"Yeah... I'll take care of you unnie... like you always do for me... don't worry..."

Yujin's words fades into a series of mumbles, and Minjoo is sure that the younger is sound asleep when she hears soft breathing from beneath her head and feels the hold around her waist loosening. 

Letting out a small sigh of relief (and exhaustion - surprisingly, dealing with drunk Yujin was not as easy as she thought it was), Minjoo prepares to leave the bed to clean up Yujin's mess - or at least, pick up her phone from the floor before Yujin leaves for schedules without it the next day because surprisingly, Yujin does not give two cents about whether she has her phone with her or not, but that's a story for another day - and finish her forgotten ramen before going back to sleep.

Just as Minjoo lifts her head off the pillow, Eunbi and Yena reaches their shared room and signals for her to stop moving. 

"It's okay, we cleaned up," Eunbi whispers, so as to not disturb Yujin. Minjoo makes a quick movement with her hand, and Yena gets the message. "Her phone's here! With yours," she whispers, walking over to Minjoo and passing her their phones. 

Minjoo nods, before remembering her last goal. "What about my ramen?" 

"Your ramen? Don't worry, we ate it for you! Even washed the dishes." Yena snickers, and Minjoo's eyes widen in shock. "Unnie!" She whisper-yells, looking at Eunbi to complain but seeing the leader chuckling, Minjoo figures she was also involved in the crime of stealing her ramen. "I can't believe-"

Her rant was cut short by Yena rushing to Eunbi, hiding behind the safety of their leader's back. "We'll be going now, rest well and be prepared for tomorrow. Thanks for taking care of the pup." Eunbi whispers with Yena waving behind her before closing the door. 

"Great," Minjoo grumbles, placing the phones aside and lying back down. She looks at Yujin sleeping peacefully before sighing again and taking the role of the big spoon, cuddling her close. "You're so lucky you're Ahn Yujin and I happen to love an Ahn Yujin." 

Taking one last look at Yujin's sleeping face, Minjoo smiles softly and kisses the crown of her head. 

"Goodnight, Yujinnie. I love you."