Chapter 6

Black Meets Pink : Cold Night and Cherry Blossoms (JenSoo University AU fic)

Image result for coffee shop

This wasn't the first time Jisoo went to blind dates. Or dates for the matter. Honestly, she finds it boring most of the time. But she enjoys the fact that someone's interested in her. That she's having attention. Or the fact that she has the power to make or break these lust infested men. Is it too much? Well she has a reputation of being a cassanova. That's the nicest thing she's heard about her actually. Most of them says she's a . Rumors right? It only made more men flock around her.

Jisoo checked the time on her watch. She made sure it's 15 minutes past the agreed meeting time. Because how else can you make a grand entrance than being late? With that as her cue, she arrived at the cafe confidetly. Taeyeon was the first one to see her. The young dignitary got up from her seat frantically.

"Your 'grand entrance' is getting more and more expensive on the time department!" Taeyeon hissed. "Why do you popular girls have to be late all the time??"

"You demand my presence in your hopeless romantic shennanigans, I make sure I get the VIP treatment." Jisoo said smugly.

Taeyeon scoffed. "Well for the record you're not the last one to arrive. Now sit your down! Everyone's waiting."

"But I don't wait for peo--"

Jisoo noticed the empty seat right beside hers. Seeing how Taeyeon's already ignoring her, she sat down upset and throwing dagger eyes. At who? At Taeyeon who is ignoring her to talk to the boy who obviously has mommy issues at first glance. Jisoo is pissed that someone else is even more tardy than her in an occassion like this. Perhaps next time she'll have to show up 30 minutes late.

"Do we really have to wait? Can't we just start without her?" Jisoo asked the nearest person.

"Sweetheart," the girl gave Jisoo a smile. She was wearing leather pants and jacket. "This is a group blind date. There's four boys and only three of us yet. Do you see the problem?"

Jisoo resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She never really liked economics majors. Now she has to deal with this posh . And what kind of stuck up rich kid is about to arrive any time now? Jisoo wondered.

Just then, as if on cue, the most awaited guest finally arrived. Everyone's heads was quick to turn. She hated it but yes, so did Jisoo.

"Oh my god it's really her!" Jisoo heard one of the boys. It pissed Jisoo even more. She's not liking this girl already and she doesn't even know which one these boys are talking about because there's two of them.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" The girl with chubby cheeks apologized immediately. She was catching her breath and throwing her long hair everywhere as she bowed at least three times in front of everybody. So did the other girl that she was with. This girl had the sturdiest bangs Jisoo has ever seen. No matter how hard she was throwing her head, apologizing, her bangs stayed put like it was glued against her forehead.

Leather girl stood up right away and approached them. She looked confused with the plus one. Actually everyone were all confused but not as confused as Taeyeon. Now there's five girls and only four boys.

"I knew we should've just started without her. Do you see the problem my ." Jisoo grumbled quietly in her seat.

"I... brought a friend, is it okay?" The new girl asked.

"I don't know." Jisoo scoffed. "But I'm sure these boys would love to be the lucky one who gets two dates today, don't you boys?"

The boys agreed predictably. They were nodding like a dog on the dashboard.

"Just a reminder though, I don't share." Jisoo added with a forced smile.

The new girl didn't say anything. She wasn't looking well either. Her friend looked clueless in the midst of it all. Thankfully though, before the atmosphere went sour, Taeyeon salvaged the situation.

"No, it's okay!" Taeyeon lied. "It's perfect actually. There's four of you girls and four of you boys. Perfect!"

"But Taeyeon, what about you?" Leather girl asked.

"Yeah what about you?" Jisoo seconded like she's concerned.

"I... am just the organizer here dear. I'm a College Dean! I don't participate in blind dates with students."

"But you were gonna." Jisoo pointed out.

"They're from another school so it's suppose to be okay!" Taeyeon hissed.

"And you seemed to like..." Jisoo paused.

"Baekhyun." The guy Taeyeon was talking to provided.

"...right. You seemed to like Baekhyun over here."

Taeyeon let out a forced laugh. "I am not that desperate Miss Kim. It's time for me to go. Enjoy your day kids!"

She may have tried to hide it but everybody saw her weep a little. And just like that, Taeyeon left the cafe leaving an awkward atmosphere.

"Look at that. You made the dean cry." Jisoo blamed the new girl. "You know if she grows old and she's still single, it's gonna be your fault." She added.

It got too quiet after that. Don't worry it's a funny quiet. The boys had no idea what to do or to say. A whole minute or so probably passed before leather girl ushered the new girls to their seats and get things started.

Jisoo can't help but stare down at the new girl with the chubby cheeks as she took the empty seat beside her. She looked kinda shriveled up and a bit pale. The way this girl is chewing on her lower lip being nervouse like hell? Jisoo just knew it. Pretty innocent girls like her won't last. Too bad.

And as if Jisoo can't get more upset enough, the new girl puked on Jisoo's dress proving that this is the worst day ever.