Chapter 16

Black Meets Pink : Cold Night and Cherry Blossoms (JenSoo University AU fic)

Image result for pojangmacha

It was a mistake. This was a mistake. That's what Jisoo has been thinking about for the past 20 minutes. Maybe she should just stand up and leave this tent. But other customers has been looking at them from time to time so she can't leave so easily.

"Ah ! This is ing embarrassing!" Jisoo hissed in annoyance while Jennie proceeds on cursing and trashtalking Jiwoo Choi. She never thought a sweet and naive girl like Jennie Kim spout so many curses in one sentence. Drinking with her was definitely a bad idea. In a way, it made Jisoo smile. But all in all still embarrassing.

How did they even began talking about Chaeyoung's mom.

"I'm going to rip her fake lips apart! That witch! F*#4%1@*&$@#" Jennie, whose cheeks are already pink from obvious drunkenness, shouted. No wonder she wasn't able to handle her hangover and ended up puking on Jisoo Kim's dress. How can she be wasted after one bottle of soju?

"Would you shut the up?" Jisoo pulled Jennie back on her seat when the girl attempted another spontaneous maneuver. But as if her yelling and cursing wasn't embarrassing enough, all of a sudden, Jennie started bawling her eyes out.

"It's unfair!" Jennie cried. "She had no rights at all! How could she call you a  just like that?"

Jisoo cringed at the emphasis of the s word and tried to shut Jennie up by feeding her fish cake. Jennie dutifully chewed on the food while crying.

"Ugh," Jisoo groaned, "I'm not even crying, so why are you? Can you stop now? This isn't what I had in mind."

"I'm sorry." Jennie sobbed gluing her face against the table.

"I think you should go home now. You're drunk."

Jisoo stood up from her seat. She was thinking how one earth she was going to send Jennie home in her state. This must be how Joohyun feels like whenever she picks Jisoo up when drunk. Well, Jisoo brought Jennie with her here so she is Jisoo's responisbility. She said she lives in this neighborhood anyway so it shouldn't be too far. It's just annoying that she did not even get a chance to get drunk herself because Jennie's already wasted. Calling over the elderly lady who runs the tent, Jisoo was about to ask how much they owe when Jennie started mumbling again.

"This not it..."  Jisoo barely heard Jennie's muffled words. "You had no choice."

Jisoo had to crouch down to hear her better. "Jennie? You saying something?"

"Hm?" Jennie lifted her head up and smiled, completely forgetting what she was mumbling about. "Ah... did you just call me by my name?" The girl began giggling, suddenly acting coy.

"This is going to be more difficult than I thought." Jisoo exhaled an exasperated sigh. She's leaning more and more on the idea of just leaving Jennie here as she watched her try to keep her head up and straight.

"Ah! I can't believe it! My face is all red now!" Jennie squealed, fanning herself.

"That's because you're drunk. I wanted to get drunk. I brought the wrong person here." Jisoo paused because Jennie wasn't exactly listening. Jennie was just lost in her own gleeful drunken world, mumbling to herself, 'Jisoo-nim just called me by my name.' Jisoo couldn't help but cringe again at Jisoo-nim.

Well, Jisoo didn't really think two bottles of soju was enough to get her drunk but she wished she was drunk at the moment. She could've just confiscated Jennie's money and call a cab to go home. From the looks of it, Jennie would be willing to give her, her money. But it's the night before her father's birthday after all. It was a perfect time for Jisoo to get drunk.

For what it's worth, Jennie got drunk instead of her. And in a way Jisoo thought it was nice of Jennie to come here with her without any explanation. Not to mention, using Jennie's money. Moreover, Jisoo felt good listening to Jennie cursing Jiwoo Choi. It felt like Jennie was badmouthing the madame and even crying in Jisoo's stead.

"Can you walk?"  Jisoo asked out of sincere concern and worry. "I don't wanna have to carry you around. You're not my little sister."

Jennie stopped giggling. She looked at Jisoo with droopy eyes as her smiling face changed into a pout. "Your little sister..." She croaked. Her lower lip started to tremble and she began crying again. It's probably the alcohol. Jennie's mood swings kept going back and forth. "Jisoo-nim's little sister~!" Jennie cried like she was grieving.

"Oh, for crying out loud!" Desperately wanting to get out of there before an even graver embarrassment comes along with drunk Jennie, Jisoo had no choice but to basically drag and almost carry Jennie out of the tent after paying.