New Place

Uncertainty

Yesung and his companions soon arrived to the Kim's pack house. It was crowded in the living room at the moment with Kyuhyun and his beta coming along, and not to forget how Eunhyuk and Kangin had insisted to join them for that day. 

To his shocking, Yesung found his 'doctor' tailling right behind Ryeowook wherever he goes. Frowning upon seeing Siwon being the way he is after he had not heard from the doctor for such a long time. 

"Doctor Choi?" Yesung call out to Siwon timidly. He had heard from Ryeowook about the man being an accomplish of Lee Sungmin but he never prepare himself upon meeting the alpha. 

"Ah, Yesung ssi. I'm so sorry for everything. I shouldn't being so obedience towards Sungmin. Again, i apologize." said Siwon as he bow apologetically to the older. 

"Oh, it's okay. I didn't call you for that. Why are you following my brother like a hungry predator?" said Yesung innocently. 

The Kim's only look at each other with a frown. 

"We forgot to tell him about that" said Ryeowook to his parents.

The older couple could only nod as he let the children to explain themselves. 

It was too priceless for them, seeing the shocking expression from both Kyuhyun and Yesung as they laughing to themselves obnoxiously. It's indeed something they could kept as a momental. Eyes wide open as their jaws dropped in shock. 

.

The issues soon dissipated as they wanted to get into the problem right away. 

"So, what's the plan?"

All eyes fixated at Siwon. Knowing the man was the closest to Sungmin. Siwon cough a little bit to start his words. It was awkward enough to be with the family's victim and having his mate with him had him more nervous than before. 

"As you guys know, Sungmin was really obsessed with Kyuhyun here. He had done so many things including  assaults and... Killing. I did the a..assaults but I'm not involved in killing. He will go as far as chasing his victims even thou they had given up on Kyuhyun. I'm sure he'll do much worst now that he know Kyuhyun's mate are still much alive."

Sighing were let out by others. Dealing with a psychopath was the worst. Mr.Kim turns towards Kyuhyun.

"Is this true, Kyuhyun?"

Kyuhyun nod defeatedly. Feeling remorse as he reminded by the dead victim. It was only one person but knowing the family's victim had blame him for it was the worst memory he had kept till now. 

"Does he has any other alliances than you Siwon?" said Heechul curiously. 

Siwon shake his head no. "So far, it was only me and his loyal past pack members. Three people was the last time i remember before he move away to the city Kyuhyun had move to."

"He follows me here?!" shout Kyuhyun angrily. Getting work up after the news. "I tried so hard to move and bring my pack here just because he had done the worst to them!"

Yesung had to pull the taller back onto the couch. Caressing the younger cheeks in trying to calm him from growling and scares other pack members. It work like a charm. Soon Kyuhyun was all smiling and begging for more. Only for Yesung to pinch his cheeks and ignore him again. 

"For now, we'll act like nothing happens. Jongwoon ah, you and your coworkers should work normally. It will be weird if your shop closed for too long." said Heechul. 

"But this place are too far from work, hyung." said Yesung with a frown. 

"Yeah,hyungnim. Besides, i can't left him without guards." said Kyuhyun worriedly. 

Heechul seems to be thinking deeply as his eyes scanning those surrounding him. 

"Kibum. You go and live with Jongwoon for awhile."

The beta's words had the past head of the Kim frown. 

"Heechul, Kibum is the alpha. He can't left this--

"Shh appa. You can left this pack to me and Ryeowook. I know you saw how Ryeowook works around here. Beaides, we have this stupid alpha to help now. Let Kibum take care of Jongwoon for awhile." said Heechul, winking at his younger brother in meaningful way. 

"I saw that wink! You can't just decide things, Heechul!" said Mr.Kim but was shushed by his wife soon enough. 

"Dear, let them. Maybe it's time for you to let the children do whatever they know what's right. Henry, you go with Kibum. Jongwoon, is this okay?" said Mrs.Kim.

Yesung look at his brothers and saw small nod from Kibum. It seems like the younger wanting to go with plan so bad that he had quite puppy face on him. That was new, thought Yesung.

"But... I lived at the omega apartment... Kibum won't able to join me..." said Yesung timidly. 

"Move. We'll find another apartment near your cafe. Can we, hyung?" said Kibum after he could feel his chances in moving out was that close. He willing to take the chance even after he unintentionally call Yesung hyung for the first time in years. 

"Okay then. Is that fine with you Kyu? You still had to take care of your pack too." said Yesung in plead. 

The taller look at his mate's puppy eyes. It was so tempting. Ideas begin to did him dirty inside his head. Shrugging it off, Kyuhyun nod as he pat Yesung's head lovingly. He couldn't say no to his cute mate, isn't he? 

Mr.Kim sighs. He knows the day would come where Kibum left the alpha post. Thou he didn't know what's so wrong with being alpha, he know Kibum hated him for it. With heavy heart, he agreed for the plan. Alas, it was all for his son's safety. 

"That's done. Siwon will work on locating Sungmin's location. We had to prevent him from getting near Jongwoon. Maybe Kyuhyun could help us with this?" said Heechul. 

"Huh? How?" said Kyuhyun.

.
.
.

"Is that the last thing you had?" said Kibum with a sigh. 

Yesung look around into the truck and nodded. 

It took him few guards to finish with the moving as Kibum wait at their car. The alpha was banned from walking into the premise as he was still mateless and danger to any of the omega there. With the help of Henry who's a beta, they finished with more personal belonging into their car and the rest will be on the moving truck. 

After making sure everything wasn't left behind, they drove to another apartment that they had already bought a weel prior. It was much more near to Yesung's cafe and bigger for the 2 of them. Henry choose to live by his own one floor down from the siblings. He thought the two needed more space and time given that they had the worst relationship from the other.

Yesung hurried himself into the apartment with a grin. It down to Kibum when the older meant to choose the best room without him thus he begin to run and beat the older first. He choose the room where Yesung wanted too and smirk at the man, devilishly. 

"Yah! That's my room!"

Kibum look around with a fake confusion on his face. "There's no name in here. Oh wait." He took out something from the box he had been holding on. A black plate with his name. He went on with stick it onto the bedroom door and laugh as he watch his older brother's face crumbled. 

"Cheeky bastard!" said Yesung as he stomp his feet away into another room. It then hits him. Both room are just the same. Nothing more, nothing less. 

"You trick me!" shout Yesung from his room, earning a laugh from the maknae. 

.
.
.

Dinner come soon enough. Both had finish up their last thing with their own room. The bed was quickly build by Kibum who happens to know more about building than Yesung. Looking at the clock wall, Yesung ask the younger whether they wanted a take out or went out for a food hunt. 

"Just take out. I need to speak to you later."

Hearing the seriousness in his brother's voice had him nervous. Yesung timidly nod and begin to make few calls for their take out. 

While waiting for the food to arrive, Kibum asked to join him at the living room. He make his way to the couch. He had to admire how the moving company was doing quick and efficient work on sending the things they wanted first thus they had almost full set of living room needs. 

"Hyung." Kibum begin and almost had Yesung shriek from his broken thought. "Chill hyung. It's not about bad things. I just wanna say things that i didn't had the chances to do before."

Yesung sigh in relief. But it was a short second when Kibum look him in the eyes closely. The younger's nose sniffling him rather close to his nape. As if he was taking him in inspection.

"What?" said Yesung frowning. 

"Huh. You did smell like an omega. How did it happen?" said Kibum with child like expressions. Curious. 

Yesung chuckles at the question. He too wanted to know how but for now he could only said things that had happen and why it even occurred in the first place. 

Kibum nod every once and then. He begin to feel guilty with the way he had been treating his older brother all this time. It was a mere misunderstanding and naive mistakes. 

"I thought you did it because you were... You know. A jerk." said Kibum with a guilt. 

Yesung slap the younger's head. Annoyed by the accusation. 

"I wish i learn it sooner. Being an omega kinda hard for a beginner like me. With nothing on me, i had to start everything, alone. But everything is good now. I had my family again. And more."

Kibum stares into his brother's eyes. It was full of gratefulness and something more than love. It was then, their staring contest broke off from the doorbell. Their food arrived 

"Call Henry, i order more than two potions." said Yesung. 

 

 


A/N: I'm lost. I can't write more than this. I guess we have to get into the soon. Sorry for the short chapter.