Under The Gazebo

Uncertainty

Edit: i just realize something doesn't make any sense in this chapter lol. Why no one mentioned about the freaking gazebo!!!! Hhahahahahah!!!  The pack had move and yet this chapter exist?!!!!!  Maybe i should write that the gazebo was moved to the new pack as a cover up. This is so embarrassing lol. Hope you guys won't mind that ehe~~~~

 

Two days after the attack, Yesung finally woke up from his deep slumber. All wound had finally recovered with the help of Madame Moore.

Kyuhyun never left the omega'a side as he keep watching over him for nany signs of awakening. He was the person who shrieking when Yesung finally woken up that day.

"Guixian. Why are you here? How did you know my pack?" said Yesung. 

Kyuhyun was feeding the smaller and stopped once he heard the question. 

"I forgot to tell you that i became an ally for this pack years ago. Didn't know the alpha was your little brother." said Kyuhyun half lying. He know Kibum are the alpha but to be an ally was all Donghae's doing.

"Really? But... How can i tell my parents everything? I'm afraid they won't accept us..." said Yesung.

'Us? Finally!' thought Kyuhyun happily. 

"Well, about that. When you pass out for two days, Eunhyuk accidentally spill out about you being an omega and I'm your mate. Your dad almost kill me but Kibum help me alot." said Kyuhyun, again, half lying. The retired alpha does gotten fumed by him lying about his identity but he had to shift the responsibility on exposing the secret on Eunhyuk. 

"Really!? Oh no... What will appa said after knowing I'm an omega now! I'm gonna die!" Yesung shout as he begin to feel anxious and panic. 

"Hey! Calm down! Your mother already deal with him. It was all fine now. Besides, you should finish your food now so you can go home this evening." said Kyuhyun. 

Yesung glance to the taller and soon sigh in relief. A smile soon make it's way to his face as he nod to the taller.

"Okay. And Guixian."

"Yes?"

"Tha--thank you. I didn't know what will i do if you weren't here. Although i didn't know why i even pass out without any fights, I'm glad that everything was settled beforehand. It's sound so lame.. Urgh.."

Kyuhyun chuckles. His beloved was too oblivious sometimes but it was for the greater good.

"It's fine. You better not be thinking about it too much. Now, aaa! Open your mouth!" said Kyuhyun as he fed the smaller more.

.
.
.

The pack's dinner was never been more merrier than before. To celebrate the newly founded alpha's family members, they had been planning quite exquisite party for Yesung.

Due to the safety of the small omega, none of the pack members has been exposed about the secret of the once alpha who turned into an omega. And same things happen to Yesung where the family are sworn to not tell any truth to Yesung about Kyuhyun's existence for the meantime. 

The family sat at the dining table as others begin to serve foods for them. Being that the alpha family already knows about them, Yesung sat close to Kyuhyun during dinner time.

"Guixian, will you stay for another day here?" asked Mrs.Kim to the alpha.

"Ah no ma'am. I'll be heading back right away. The things that happened to our pack was enough to put me on alert. It's seems that the attacker know i was gone before." said Kyuhyun.

"Oh darling, drop the honorific. Call me eomma too" whisper Mrs.Kim that earn quite a groan from the blushing Yesung. "I talk to Kibum before and it does seems like the attack was planned properly. But of course thanks to someone, we manage to fence it off." said Mrs.Kim while glancing at Yesung for a second. 

Yesung frown as he look back and forth at the two, being that he was seated in between them. Questions begin to fills his head as who could possibly help them while he was out.

Knowing the confused look on her son's face, Mrs.Kim could only smiles bitterly as she urged them to continue their meals.

The party went on for awhile. The pack members was rejoicing the moment for their once alpha was finally founded safe and sound. None had questions for what had happened 7 years ago when they lost the said alpha. 

People are dancing here and there. Booze are everywhere but none had come close to Yesung as everyone had been avoiding to give some to him. Not that they didn't want to but some scary looking alpha was being too overprotective surrounding the smaller male. Even the smaller's siblings had been trying to get him drunk as it was the only way to know things from the smaller's own mouth.

"Come on Guixian! Don't be so stingy!" said Ryeowook as he trying to rip off his hyung away from the hogging taller.

Kyuhyun snarls at the smaller and keep clinging onto the dizzy looking Yesung. The music was too loud for him. Even the alcohol smells too disgusted for him.

"Guixian, can i get some drink?" said Yesung in whisper. Rubbing off his temple again and again.

"Are you okay? Wait for a sec. Donghae! Drinks!" shouts Kyuhyun arrogantly, not wanting to left the smaller's side for a minute.

Heechul could only laugh as he heard both Donghae and Yesung grunting for the possessive alpha.

Donghae came back with a clear water after Kyuhyun mind linked him for the instruction. 

After the beta come back, Kyuhyun realizing something was off with his mate.

"Are you really okay?" said Kyuhyun. 

Yesung look up and pout. His headache was to unbearable for him.

"Guixian... Can we go somewhere else? I hate loud music and this toxic smells."

With nothing else to wait for, Kyuhyun quickly escorting the smaller out to the garden. 

There, he saw the place where history had been made. The same old gazebo where's he lost his loved one. His mind begin to swirl around the moment where the pack healer, Madame Moore had told him to be honest about himself. Fighting with himself, he was too deep in his own decisions. 

"Gui? What's wrong?" said Yesung softly after his mate froze in his spot. 

"Huh? Oh, nothing." said Kyuhyun.

Yesung only shrug it off and begin to walk away. He was about to walk pass the gazebo when Kyuhyun begin to pull him into his hug. Embracing the smaller without a word.

"G--guixian!" Said Yesung with a blush.

"Yesung. Can i tell you something?" 

"Huh?"

"Can i?"

Yesung look up. Pull away a little bit, just enough to see the serious look on his mate's face. He nod meekly while trying his best to hide the blush.

"You told me about your rejected mate before. I want to know, will you accept him again if he were to show up. Asking you to go back to him. Will you go with him. Or stay with me."

Yesung completely baffled. Was this topic had been bothering the tallee all this time? Thought him. No matter how deep he tried to remember his old mate's face, nothing could resurfaced from his deep sealed memory. Only the man who he knows as Guixian occupying his thought.

"I... I don't know." 

"He's your truly mate. Do you even have the right to reject him again?" siad Kyuhyun,trying to push the smaller into his limit. 

"I... I don't know. But we both are omega. How..."

"What if i said that your mate had changed just like how you had changed. What if he's now an alpha who need you as his luna. Will you leave me for him?" said Kyuhyun with much more forced voice. 

Yesung staggered on his feet. Was it the only choice he had? Everything was too much for him.

"If.. If he wants to... I'll be with him..." 

"Tell me your reason in choosing him" said Kyuhyun.

Yesung study the taller face. Was it anger. Was it jealousy. He couldn't tell.

"Because... He's my mate. I can't just leave him to be with someone who i can't even feel the mate's string. I'm sorry Guixian."

Kyuhyun smile. Rather bitterly. Tangled in feelings between honored and void.

'No! No time for depressing!'

Kyuhyun could here his wolf yelling at him. The wolf was right. He need to spill it out for the sake of the small innocent omega.

"Yesung. No, Kim Jongwoon. What if i say i found your Cho Kyuhyun. Right now. Will you accept him right away?"

"Huh? Where!?" said Yesung.

Kyuhyun didn't know how to react about it. The smaller look rather pale and nervous about it.

"Here."

Yesung stares at the taller's hand. Frowning as he saw the man patting his own chest.

"What do you mean?" said Yesung shakily. 

"You know what i mean. I did ask you. What if your omega turn into an alpha. What did you think about it?"

Yesung blush. Furiously. Shaking his head indenial. His eyes begin to water as he took a few step back.

"You can't joke about something like this Guixian..."

"Guixian is my wolf name. My name is Cho Kyuhyun. I have parents that love to help your parents around before. I have one older sister name Cho Ahra. You rejected me under this gazebo on the night of your birthday. Want more proof?"

"Stop! You must be joking!  He-heechul hyung must have help you with this prank!"

Kyuhyun sighing.

"When you turn 12, you finally shifted in your white wolf form. It was so majestic that your family hangs the photo of your wolf form around your house. When you were 15, you stumble upon your brother making out with his mate and cry for hours about it. Want more?"

Yesung blushed more. Probably too much to the point headache had him grimacing. It was everything that the pack knows about it.

He stares att the taller in confusion. Questioning the man's words.

"Are you... Really..?"  whisper Yesung softly. 

Kyuhyun smiles gently as he cupping the smaller's face. Caressing the now crying tainted cheeks as he take in the vulnerable face of his mate. Too weak and fragile. The news was too much for him.

"Why..." said Yesung weakly. 

Kyuhyun knit his brows at the question. 

"Why only now... Why didn't you tell me sooner... I.... I act like a fool in front of you..."

"Hey hey. It's okay. I didn't mean to do it. I was just too surprised the first time we met once again."

Yesung cries harder. His whole body shaking and trembling as the guilt flooded into his head.

"I'm sorry... Kyu... I'm sorry..."

Kyuhyun would do anything for the smaller to stop his heartbroken cries. It was too painful to listen to it.

"It's okay Jongwoon ah. I've forgive you already. Knowing your real reason was enough to let me move on from it. All that matter is, you're mine and I'm yours. Please let me in to your life." said Kyuhyun. He cupping the smaller's face from diverting else where. 

The smaller's face was red and puffy as the time goes by. Lips quivering from sobs spill out from it.

"I'm sorry Kyunnie..." said Yesung as he cries harder.

Kyuhyun begin to feels anxious. Was it suppose to be like this? Thought him. He had only wanted to be together with his mate. 

"Hey, don't cry. It's okay. You'll get sick again. We should go inside now. It's cold out here." said Kyuhyun, hugging the smaller close to his body.

"Kyu..."

"Yes?"

"I think I'm gonna faint---

Kyuhyun was so glad he had been hugging the smaller. As soon as Yesung went limping in his arm, he began to carry the smaller into the house while yelling for helps.

It was rather shocking for the pack to see their allies's alpha was shouting miserably for helps. 

They begin to rush over to them with much needed help.

.
.
.

"Jongwoon just falls into a deep fever" 

"Just a fever!" shout the crowd a.k.a the Kims.

"And a little bit of shock. I assume alpha had already done his part." said Madama Moore with a teasing smirk.

Kyuhyun couldn only smile sheepishly while avoiding the glare from the retired alpha and the oldest son.

"Was it too much for him? What does he said?" said Ryeowook.

"He keep apologizing even though i said i didn't mind it. And he manage to alert me about him wanting to pass out just now. I guess he had been feeling sick since before the party." said Kyuhyun.

"That's normal. He was already full of mess before the shocking truth. Anyway, we should let him rest for now. Let the now uniting mate had their time." said Madame Moore as she ushered the other out from Yesung's room.

After everyone was out, Kyuhyun take a seat next to the bed. Staring at his pale looking mate with a smiles.

"You are so weird, Yesungie. How can you just passing out and leave me alone here to deal with your maniac family." said Kyuhyun with a chuckle. 

"... Kyu..nnie..."

Kyuhyun smiles wider at the mention of his own name. Was he the object of the dreamer? He was honored. 

"Get better faster Yesungie. We had lot of stuff to catch up with. I won't let you go again even if you told me to go. I'll bind you down for the rest of your life if i need to. You're my one and only mate. Nothing could replace that."

 

 

 

 

A/N: ollo!!!! I'm sorry that it was quite short update. As now, it was Ramadhan. I'll be putting this story on hold until Eid for the reason of incoming triggerwarning chapters ahead. It was for the respect on this holy month. I hope you guys appreciate my thoughts on my religion, thank you! Until next time, I'll be updating only fluff stories~~~~ bye!