SIKE

Uncertainty

Umm... Hehehehehehehehehehehehe. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

I know april fool are way too far from today. But i miss the mark okay!!!! I was meant to to do this on that day but I'm stupidly update and forgot the day. So.... To compensate my naughty , here an update XD hahahah i swear some of you might already unsuscribe! I'll continue after this chapter. Read it first~~~~

 

Real title:Worries

 

 

"So here's the thing. Yesun--Jongwoon hyung, your brother. He---

"An omega. I can see that"

Eunhyuk snorting from the smug look of the alpha and clicking his tongue angrily. 

"Mind let me finish my words?" said Eunhyuk, receiving a hum from the ignorant alpha. "Thanks."

Thus the story been told to the said alpha. Not leaving any details behind so the younger could understand what the actual thing happened to his older brother. 

"So you're saying, my brother. An alpha. Turn into an omega? Bullsh*t!" Kibum shout angrily. Getting up from all the nonsense he had to digest in the short amount of time.

"It's the truth. You grew up with him. You know he's an alpha since birth. And you too saw it tonight. He's an omega by a punishment." said Eunhyuk.

"You dare to defy the Goddess?" Kangin threatening the alpha and the beta menacingly. 

"Kibum. He already regret it." whisper Henry, though he himself had the hard time believe he's own childhood friend to be punish in the weirdest way.

"Shut up! You don't know how i was waiting for him to come back and take back his throne! I'm not gonna be alpha all my life!" Kibum shouts furiously. 

"Kibum ah. We..we know how you didn't like to be his replacement. But things happen. Your pack need their leader." said Eunhyuk, feeling sympathy for the young wolf.

"Then what am i supposed to do?! Lead the pack all my life? Giving up my dream? this sh*t! Why am i has to suffer from someone's mistake?!"

Henry quickly went over to Kibum and pat the latter's back softly. Kibum had been so open about his dream and keep nagging about having to wait for his dear alpha brother to come back but 7 years had pass and nothing change. 

"Kibum... We better go." said Henry. He then turn towards them and bow politely. "I'll deal with him. Please excuse us."

The two walk out from the house and leave right away without saying anything. Leaving Kangin and Eunhyuk to sigh for what had happened that night.

"You okay, Eunhyuk?" said Kangin.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Compared to Yesung hyung, he can't even defend himself from those bastard."

"Did he really said that being around Guixian making his heat controlled?" said Kangin.

"Judging from his saying, yes?" 

"Let's just ask him later then"

.

Eunhyuk wake up the next morning from the alarm blaring into his ears. Groggily, he walk out from the bedroom to look for Yesung. Went he reach the older’s room, he found the bed had already fixed with no sign of the older. Assuming the older had already went to the kitchen, he went away to take a bath before joining the other at breakfast.

Once he finished, he went to the kitchen and found the older were having a talk with Leeteuk.

“Hyung. Are you feeling okay now?” said Eunhyukas he sat next to Yesung.

“Oh. I’m fine. I’m sorry for troubling you guys last night. And Teukie hyung already told me about …Kibum…” said Yesung. “He must be so upset about that…”

Eunhyuk exchange a glance with Leeteuk and sighing. “Yes he is. But it’s not your fault hyung.”

“No. It’s my fault. I’m sure he already told our family already… I… I don’t know what to do…”

“Hyung, I think it’s better for you to tell them everything. You said it yourself, you can’t hide forever.”

“Did I really said that?” said Yesung in baffled.

“Yeah, last year Christmas where Kangin hyung got you drunk.”

“Not counted then. I don’t think they will be too happy with that. Their son who their thought were still an alpha was an omega all along? Not a chance.” said Yesung.

“You stubborn big head. Then wait for yourself. You gonna regret it.”

Yesung clicking his tongue and ignoring the younger’s advice.

“Let’s go hyung, we should not let Zhoumi and Shindong waiting outside the shop for too long.” said Kangin who appeared right from the kitchen.

“Okay.”

.
.
.

The beta strode along with the alpha. Worrying for the alpha since the last incident. He keep by the alpha side loyally, not wanting the man to do something the unthinkable.

He broke off from his thought when he realize the said alpha begin to walk toward retired alpha’s house. Making him more worrier than before.

“Kibum. I don’t think you should--”

“Shut up.”

Without wasting any minutes, Henry keep following until they reaching the house. Once they went inside, Kibum make his way to the family room and found his parent.

“Appa, eomma.”

“Oh Kibummie. It’s rare to see you visiting us. What’s wrong?” said Mrs.Kim.

“Yeah Kibum. What’s the matter?” said the retired alpha.

Kibum take a seat near the couch as Henry waiting him outside the room,carefully eavesdropping to the conversation.

“I want to ask you guys about Jongoon hyung.”

His mother’s ears perk up. Returning his stare with the most brightest look he ever see in his mother’s eyes.

“Did you found him already?! I swear Heechul won’t let me know about his search.” Mrs.Kim huffing in somewhat childish manner.

“I… no. I didn’t found him yet.”

Mr.Kim glance towards his son, folding back the newspaper in his hand and begin to focus on the conversation

“Yeobo. I told you, he’s gone.”

Mrs.Kim glaring at her husband with her glowing red eyes that resembles one of her only son that inherit her eyes.

“Don’t you dare speak that way again.” growl her as her eyes shift back to her normal one. “ Then, Kibum. What was it that you want to talk about? I thought you still despise your brother.”

Getting the vibe of anger in his mother’s tone, Kibum could only scoff it off. His mother had been the only one who keep insisting them on the search for her son.

“I want to ask you guys. What will you do if he were to come back. Will you ask him to stay? Will you make him the alpha again? Or, what if he never wanted to come back at all?” Kibum ask with his serious tone. Glancing back and forth for his parents reaction.

“That’s… if he want to be the alpha… why not. Right, chagi?” said Mrs.Kim with hope. “Besides, why would he didn’t want to come back? I’m sure he had been all alone out there. Our last tracer said he was last seen in that town near here. I’m sure we cant get him back.”

“Eomma. I don’t think he wants to get back.”

Mrs.Kim only frown at his son’s remark. “Why did you say that? Did you meet him already?”

“Yes-- I mean no. I didn’t. but what if he already had his life out there? And you know I’m always hate this post on being an alpha. What will you do. Would you like it if I were to runaway like him?”

“Kibum!”

His father shout back, annoyed by the thousand talk he already told the younger.

“We are not having this again! You are the heir!” said Mr.Kim while baring his fangs towards his son.

“I’m not! I’m the replacement! I have my own life and being alpha took that all away from me!” shout Kibum back as he storm off towards the door. But right before he left, he turn back towards the now crying mother.

“One more thing. Jongwoon is not gonna come back. At all. Even if he come back, he’s no longer what you think he is.”

With that, the angry alpha slam the door rather harshly. The beta could only gap at the scene as he frantically tailing right behind his alpha.

“Kibum ah. What are you planning?”

“Just see.”

.
.
.

“Baby!”

“Urghh”

Looking down to the counter, Kyuhyun saw the groaning omega with head on the counter.

“Eh? What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun as frantically towards Eunhyuk who standing next to Yesung.

“Oh nothing, something happen last night.”

“Eunhyuk!” shouts Yesung frantically as he tried to shut the younger up from telling Kyuhyun everything.

“He almost got ” Kangin chirped in as he let Yesung struggle with Eunhyuk.

Yesung nervously glance towards the alpha and a shivers quickly make it’s way to his spine. The glare from the alpha had him lowered his head more.

“Up”

Yesung quirk his head up. Unable to comprehend the alpha order. With one swift tug on the smaller’s hand, Kyuhyun drag Yesung into the kitchen after Kangin let him do so.

“Is it okay to let Guixian do that?” Eunhyuk ask Kangin with worried face.

“Let them be. Yesung hyung need to know his place and let Guixian protect him more after this.” said Kangin, earning a nod from Eunhyuk.

“Where’s my knight in shining armor.” whisper Eunhyuk softly.

Kangin could only pat the poor omega’s head. Feeling sympathy for the omega to loss his mate at such a young age.

.

Kyuhyun keep dragging Yesung through the kitchen till they reach the office.

“Gui… it’s hurts…” Yesung whimper as he keep tugging on the big hand wrapping his small one.

“Gui….”

Another whimpers, Kyuhyun finally let go of the smaller. He quickly lock the door behind him and sigh. He begin to pull the smaller to sit but with more gentle now.

“Yesung.”

Yeusng could only bite his lower lips as he keep caressing his bruised hand. Too scared to even return the look. Whimpers as Kyuhyun once took his hand into his big hand.

“Sorry for this… I was too clouded by anger. Is it true? You almost… last night? Who was it?” said Kyuhyun caressing the smaller’s wrist with care.

Yesung nod timidly. Tears threatening to fall from his crescent shaped eyes.kyuhyun softly tug his chin, forcing the smaller to face him.

“Hey, please don’t cry. I just too worried. Please tell me everything baby. I’m not gonna let you off until you tell me everything that happen last night.” said Kyuhyun as he begin to kneel in front of Yesung.

Yesung timidly blushing and nod softly. With a stutter, he told everything including how his brother was there. As his tears keep flooding out, Kyuhyun begin to pull him into a hug. Circling the back of the smaller to calm him down from the breakdown.

“Guixian… what will I do… Kibum gonna hates me more after this..”

Kyuhyun could feel the shaking coming from the smaller’s body as he keep cooing on and on. It broke his heart more to see his poor mate in much more difficult situation.

“It’s okay. I’m sure Kibum gonna understand your circumstance. And I’m sure he’s not that bad like you always know.” said Kyuhyun.

“Really? But what if he told eomma and appa?”

“No he won’t. I’m sure that.”

After few minutes of breaking down in the arm of his mate, Yesung finally calmed down. It was only then he realize, he was sitting on the man’s lap.

“Gui..Guixian?”

“Sit still. It’s okay. I’m sure you felt much more comfortable like this hmm?” said Kyuhyun as he take a sniff of his mate’s scent. Snuggling close to the crook of Yesung’s neck.

“Hmm Guixian….let me go..” Yesung wriggling in Kyuhyun’s arm. His face was already blushing to the roots when Kyuhyun begin to wrap his other hand around his waist.

“Gui… Guixian…G..urgh ..Kyu…Kyuhyun more!”

Kyuhyun immediately pulled away. Feeling something off when the smaller’s begin to call him with his real name, even went as far as asking for more.

Once his eyes falls on the omega’s eyes, he sigh in understanding. He wolf can feel it the same way as him. Even the small tails wagging on his legs was enough to tell Woon was there instead of Yesung.

“Woon. Why you out now?” said Kyuhyun carefully.

Woon pout as he clenching onto Kyuhyun’s shirt, poking the younger’s cheek as his eyes glistening in lust.

“Why only Yesung could play with you… I miss you too…”

“Woon. Can I ask you something.”

“Um. What is it?”said Woon as he keep playing with Kyuhyun’s collar.

“Why you didn’t save Jongwoon last night? I’m sure you could at least help him run away.”

Woon could only pout as he look away from the now glaring alpha. Kyuhyun could only gripping tight on the smaller’s waist as he pull him closer. Woon begin to squirm, wanting to be free from the intimidating looking alpha.

“Woon!” Kyuhyun growl, letting Guixian to take over him.

The smaller whimpering from the tight grip. Feeling hopeless in the hand of his own mate.

“Answer me baby.” Guxian growl as he baring his fangs towards Woon.

“I… I was about to help… but the heat came and I was pushed back….”

“Pushed back?”

“I.. I’m an alpha wolf. When the goddess turn Jongwoon into an omega, I refuse to be in the same position as him so… I shut myself out. I’m still refusing to accept the position. And…because of my refusal, Jongwoon will always be in constant heat while I was pushed back from shifting into my wolf shape… I… I’m sorry.”

“That’s why Yesung hyung keep being in heat!? way too constant than usual omega!?”

Both Kyuhyun and Woon turn their head towards the door and found Eunhyuk with quite red face. Possibly clouded in anger from the all eavesdropping he had done.

“Eunhyuk hyung, since when you were here?” Kyuhyun ask the older’s nervously.

“From the moment you ask him why he (pointing at Woon) never came out to save Yesung hyung! How dare you put your human in danger all this time!” shouts Eunhyuk in anger.

Kyuhyun sigh in relief for the older never manage to hear his real name called by Woon. But he had to hush the older from luring more workers into the scene.

“Hyung, calm down.”

“Kyu…”Woon whisper softly as he clutch against his mate’s chest. Shivering from the scary looking omega that had him scowling for his mate’s safety.

“Fine. But let me talk to Woon.” said Eunhyuk.

Woon shake his head furiously. Whimpering as he keep clinging more onto Kyuhyun’s lap.

“Baby, he just want to talk.” said Kyuhyun softly.

“No. Never.”

Right after they heard the protesting wolf, Yesung’s body went limp immediately as his tails retract back to his body. Indicating the wolf had gone back to his core. Leaving them gaping at the childish way to run from others.

“Yah! He’s gone!” shout Eunhyuk furiously.

Kyuhyun holding back his giggle from both Eunhyuk and Woon interactions. He begin to lay down the now unconscious Yesung onto the couch.

“Hyung, he can’t stay in that form for too long. He’s been that way because he had been rejecting Yesung. Forgive him, please?” said Kyuhyun.

Eunhyuk snorting and begin to sigh.

“Why are they act so differently from each other? I mean, look at the contrast! Yesung hyung are bashful while Woon are a d***!”

“Hyung, don’t insult my mate like. Woon still ours no matter what you said.”

“Tssk. Possessive much.”

“Thanks for the compliment.” said Kyuhyun with a smirk. “I wish I can stay but my lunch time are probably finished. Tell him I’ll pick you guys tonight.”

“Me too?” said Eunhyuk curiously.

“Of course. You guys live in the same building and I don’t want anything to happen to you guys again.”

“Such a man. Okay! I’ll tell him that.”

.

As promised, Kyuhyun came back at the exact time the shop were closed down. Once they finish the closing, Kyuhyun lead them to the car only Yesung and Eunhyuk to be surprised by the alpha’s beta.

“Hope you guys don’t mind Donghae. We just finish with work so he’s here.” said Kyuhyun.

“I’ll sit at the front. You sit with Guixian, hyung”said Eunhyuk as he shove the older to the back.

Yesung could only blush a she recalling the things that happen to him that noon. He obediently went in with Kyuhyun and buckling the belt immediately.

“Should we grab dinner first? I’m hungry.” said Kyuhyun.

Yesung turn to the taller with his eyes wide open. He should have know how cunning his said mate, thought him.

“Well, I would want to ask you to cook for me but you live in omega’s apartment.” said Kyuhyun again.

“Fine.” said Yesung with a pout.

“Donhae, to the usual restaurant.” said Kyuhyun.

Donghae immediately looking back with a dead stare. “You never call me hyung, brat.”

“Do I have too?” reply Kyuhyun smugly. Challenging the beta to make him do so.

“Guixian. That’s not nice. You should respect older people.” said Yesung while slapping the younger’s thigh.

“Fine. Should we go now, Donghae hyung?”

Both Eunhyuk and Donghae snickering from the sudden politeness. “That’s better, brat.”

.

Once they finish the dinner, Kyuhyun drop them a few meters away from the apartment.

“Baby, can I have your number now?”

“Eh? Didn’t you already have it?” said Yesung confusedly.

“Eunhyuk hyung told me you change it after your hyung got your number. You didn’t even told me about your new one.” said Kyuhyun with a pout.

“Oh. Wait.” Yesung blush. He indeed change his phone number after the so many calls from his noisy hyung.

Kyuhyun wait for awhile when his phone begin to ring.

“Got it!”

Yesung smiles as he watch the younger getting happy from the mere number.

“I’ll see you later.” said Kyuhyun after they bid their farewell. He waits until Yesung walks into the guard post and disappear from his sight.

“Gosh I love him so much.” whisper Kyuhyun with lovestruck face and skipping his feet towards the car.

 

 

A/N again: *bow 90 degree to all of you. I did feel the thing that i wrote on the prank update but i will never discontinued my fict. Even if i lost the spark, I'll continue it even if it takes me years. I love you guys so much. And thanks to yenoona to join me lol XD.

You guys poor babies can kill after this story end hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!