Awake

BLOOD REIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In all this time many things had changed, the kingdom was no even the shadow of what it had been 7 years ago, flowers and laugh were no longer in every corner of the palace, people no longer smiled, if someone wanted to talk it was short and between whispers, little by little the remaining warriors of the king had ended their own lives as they saw no meaning to their existence or fled to distant lands, the new world they called it, crossing the seas trying to leave their past behind , although with the little hope that maybe one day his royal prince would appear and call them to take up arms and avenge his family.


Life in the palace was hell for Kiko, every day remembering that the only person she had loved, had died between these walls and at the hands of his father, becoming increasingly intolerable every day of her existence, the number of servants and subjects who disappeared were growing, causing the irrepressible anger of his father, flogging in the main room was already a custom acquired, the power  made of her father a more dark and terrible being than even his own family it was afraid of, Kiko was completely indifferent to this, she was already losing consciousness of what was and was happening to her surroundings anyway.


"Lady Kiko your father calls you to the salón area immediately" said a frightened servant keeping her distance from the young woman, there were many stories of how the beautiful bedroom with an immense princess-style bed had been bathed in blood countless times, only because at some point the vampire princess had felt irritated or simply out of boredom. "

"You have 3 seconds to get out of here, do not put me to test"

The maid turned to flee and save her life but without having spent a second she found a Kiko with a face of complete madness revealing his sharp fangs while blocking the door, a few seconds later only terrible screams were heard by all the palace, but no one was disturbed the other servants continued to do their job sure that later they would find the torn body of the servant at the hands of the sadistic princess.

 

 

"What do you want from me?"

"Take care of that mouth Kiko, we would not want you to follow the path of that poor maid, right?"

"I'm sorry father" Kiko said while tilting her head, she could be crazy but even in her madness she knew very well that there was no worse way to die than at the hands of her father.

"Much better, get ready for dinner, today you will meet your new fiancé, now our converts die more easily I don't know what is happening, the warriors are less and less and we have to ensure the loyalty of the Koznovaf if we want to continue maintaining the support of the Clerix, do you believe that you can conquer him or you will be as unusable as you were 7 years ago "

"I'll be ready for dinner, father," Kiko answered, bowing her head before retiring to her room that was already immaculate as new, as if there had not been any grotesque scene just 20 minutes ago.

++++++++++

 

"I can't, I don't want to, I refuse" said a dragon completely altered

"Son I understand what you feel but if the Clerix and the king do order we have to obey"

"Why don't we face them, we know what they did years ago, why do we continue acting like cowards crouching our heads and doing everything that wild beast demands"

"I more than anyone hate to obey, I more than anyone hate what they did to my dear friend, I more than you know what it feels to contain the anger and thirst for revenge that I feel every time I'm in front of him, you think that in my mind I have not ripped off the head of his and his whole family thousands of times, but we are very few Jiyong, now without the support of my friend we only have the loyalty of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter