Nothing Last Forever

BLOOD REIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I said I would wait but the lack of news from Seungri has me in need of distraction so I started writing a few hours ago here are ch 1 and ch 2 I will publish it immediately afterwards,  as always sorry for grammar mistakes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Seungri was the joy of the reign of Dameron, always a small, happy and curious child, more concerned to know the latest gossip of the palace or prepare a new joke to make to his best friend and personal butler Kang Daesung that by learning his lessons of struggle and hunting.

Maybe it was because to the adorable little blond everything was easy and natural, languages, fighting, hunting, even botany his talents were so many and at the same time so diverse, he was the pride of his mother but the concern of his father.

The king felt that at 11 years of age Seungri was not mature enough for everything his kingdom needed from him, with so much time in power King Sthenom knew that they were always at risk of war even in all these centuries of harmonious peace the king never dropped his sword and much less the guard, although he wanted to protect the purity of his son's heart he had to face reality the humanity that Seungri kept in his heart despite being born 100% vampire would end up doing him more bad than good and it was about time that Seungri left the games as a child and began to assume some responsibilities of the position he was going to assume some day.


"Seungri ah, Riri, get up we are going to be late for your fencing lesson, seriously prince we can't continue like this, every day is the same with you, come on Seungri if you get up I promise you that today you will have a fresh strawberry cake just for you". Daesung said, with so many years in charge of caring for the child he knew perfectly how to attract him to make him do what was necessary, and when he saw some naughty eyes coming out looking at him carefully from all the covers Daesung knew that he had won this battle already .

"But I heard from Rose noona that the strawberries were not in season, you're not trying to fool me right Dae hyung?"

"Oh boy of little faith, Hyo Rin noona arrived today in the morning from the next town and found in the market some delicious, red and juicy strawberries and she brought them as a gift, I was thinking of sharing with you but ..."

"I'm, up, look at me, I'm up hyung" the younger boy shouted excitedly as he left the bed in a hurry, stumbling over the covers on the way, something that was nothing new, on the contrary Seungri had the tendency to be quite clumsy and this it was a scene that Daesung was already used to seeing every day, although that didn't stop it from being funny.

"You don't convince me, look at your eyes even half-closed, you have drool on the side of your mouth and that hair if you're going to have it so messy we better cut it, All"

"No hyung, look, you see I'm already going to wash, I will not be late, just don't joke about my hair" Seungri said anguished while trying to accommodate his long blonde hair, which was his pride since only he and his father possessed it in all the kingdom and surroundings, some even said that this was the source of their power.

The morning continued with the different tasks that Seungri had to accomplish, as always performed to perfection to surprise no one.

Only if Seungri was not so "human" his parents could live in peace and they will not be worrying about his welfare all the time.

While there were not so many occasions  that the little prince was at risk due to his overconfidence in others, if there was something that Kang Daesung could not forget was how those situations ended, the latter still had a special place in the traumatized memory of the butler, and is that not every day you can see three vampires hanging opened in half with daggers in their eyes while wolves are feeding from their insides that again and again develop, if something was certain it was not a quick dead, and the screams could be heard through the 3 regions that formed the Clerix as a warning of what would happen to anyone who dared to endanger the health of any of the members of the royal family.

 

If there was a reason for pride for the Count Francis Koznovaf that was his son, Jiyong at the age of 8 had already mastered different languages, at 10 he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter