Mask

BLOOD REIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you like the Ch of today thank you so much to the 3 people who upvoted Julieangel7, Samandwise you are the best and my bias authornim Supernova_77 if you have not read her ff you should go read them you don't know the beautiful art that you are missing but be careful her work can be addictive I know it from my own experience authornim please update soon thank u :P

-----------------------------------

 

The day after the celebration Seungri woke up very early not having slept more than 3 hours, the room of his parents brought him so many memories, at this point the prince began to believe that maybe it had not been such a good idea to return, but Seungri knew very well that he owed it to his parents to take his place again, defend the honor of his family and recover what rightfully belonged to them.


Seungri was at the door of the room that long ago belonged to his little sister Hanna as he was informed it had only been used as a wardrobe for Princess Kiko, when he finally took courage to enter found the room full of  dresses of all the colors, shoes, crowns and diamond bracelets everywhere not even a trace of his baby sister was left, although this filled him with sadness what really made his anger explode was to see that the shield of the traitors was everywhere in this room, just as in his parents' it was as if they wanted to erase the fact that once the Dameron family was part of the history of this palace, to see the little shame, the lack of remorse, the non-existence of compassion, even more imagining the pain that Hanna will have felt in her last moments, this was unbearable, Seungri felt as if his chest had been ignited in fire, it was as he could see in front of him what they did to her sister, he could almost feel her pain while she was burnt in life, from one moment to another Seungri lost his sanity and threw himself to break everything that was in his path one by one the dresses were made strips in th the floor  the dream diamonds were pulverized in the hand of the young prince, Seungri began to run around the house with his face full of tears tearing each and every shield or any remembrance that was left of the Modrikz, in minutes he made a bonfire in the garden and started to burn each of the objects forgetting the doubt that crossed his mind a few minutes ago.

 

"General Choi, I want you to go with 10 of your men to the house of the Koznovaf, you will tell them that from today they have to come to live in the palace, it is not an invitation, I will not accept any negative response, make it very clear that it is a royal mandate "

"Prince Seungri are you sure having those traitors nearby is a good idea?"

"I'm determined, I prefer to have them close to control them, that far plotting their revenge, almost all of his knights lost their lives yesterday, so I have to know what is their next step against me, once inside the palace they are forbidden to leave without my consent, which of course they will not get, I want you to be very clear about their current position, they will surely think that I will bring them to make amendments and they couldn't  be more wrong, hurry up ".

"Yes, your majesty," Choi Seunghyun replied, gathering his men and immediately set off for the Koznovaf house.

 

"And what are you going to do with the Clerix and the Modrikz?"

"Oh Daesung hyung you scared me,well I thought about making them fall one by one but thinking all over again that would put them on notice, I think my only option is to make them face each other".

"Ri I don't think that's easy, these people are very clever, they were all cut by the same scissors."

"I know Dae that's why we have to think everything very well, I plan to meet with them next week for now I want to see where I am standing in relation to the Koznovaf, maybe I will give them the benefit of the doubt in honor of my father after all Count Francis was my father's best friend for almost a millennium

"Seungri are you sure that this has only to do with the King and not with you and Jiyong Koznovaf, you are still on time if you want to stop with your revenge".

"And let what they did to my parents, to my little sister, to me be immune? No Dae hyung, there's no way I will allow that, so if I have to break Jiyong Koznovaf's neck with my own hands, if I confirm that they really had something to do with what happened to me and my family 7 years ago believe me death will be something simple compared to what they will have to suffer, so it costs me my existence I will avenge my family ".

 

 


"Count Francis General Choi is in the entrance and asks for your presence, I asked him to enter but he preferred to wait outside with his men" said one of the maids of the Koznovaf family.

"General Choi and his men what would they want so early the sun hasn't even come out,?"

"Father they probably come to finish us, after everything that happened yesterday I would not be surprised, Jisoo go with the rest of the staff to your rooms stay safe until I tell you to come, don't open the door to anyone "

"Count Francis, I'm sorry to come into your house like this but I don't have more time to lose"

"It's  been years since I saw you General Choi is good to see you" said the count with a friendly smile.

"I wish I could say the same thing" replied the sharp general with a completely stoic face.

"General Choi" interrupted the younger one of the Koznovaf quite nervous "could you tell us why are you visiting us?"

"Oh of course I need you to go and prepare your things immediately, from today you will live in the palace with Prince Seungri until he is crowned as the absolute king of the Kingdom, it is a royal mandate" said Choi without leaving a place to question.

"But why ..."

"Son, it would be better to obey, it is a royal mandate after all."

"Jisoo, Jisoo please prepare some clothes for me and my son for a few weeks"

"Months, preferably months, we don't know what plans the prince has for you after all" the general mentioned with a smirk on his face.

 

 

Seungri paced back and forth again and again waiting for the arrival of the Koznovaf, he couldn't help the feel of his body invaded by nerves, he was sure it was a good idea to have the traitors nearby, to be able to study them well and find out what their next step would be and how deep was his relationship with the Clerix and the Modrikz.

Having spent much of the morning in the palace kitchen the place that had always brought him security, he could find out some things, the commitment of Kiko and Jiyong had not been very long, apparently it was a deal that granted protection to the Koznovaf, also learned that in less than a week after the death of the roy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter