Misunderstandings

BLOOD REIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere in the palace only improved with the passing of days, even the bloodthirsty king was in a better mood and how he would not be if he was one step near to achieving the support and loyalty of the whole kingdom, with the help of the Koznovaf his reign would never again be at risk, it was good to see that keep Kiko alive had served for something.

 

Meanwhile the day by day of the young lovers remained the same, the company was appreciated by the two, Kiko felt more and more excited, the idea of ​​sharing her life with Jiyong was the only happiness that kept her away from going crazy or getting rid of life though on the other hand with each day approaching the wedding date Jiyong could only think of Seungri how different things could have been if Jiyong had not avoided him, if Seungri had not been killed, the older would not have hesitated to someday confess his feelings and if Seungri accepted it he would not think twice to make it his own.

 

"Can you tell what my handsome fiance is thinking, that he has not realized that since minutes ago I'm standing next to him?"

"Seungri, I was thinking about Seungri"

"Jiyong 7 years have passed  couldn't you forget him once and for all?" Kiko said with irritation in his voice.

"Forget him, how could I forget him, I thought you felt the same way I feel about Seungri, why do you behave like this?"

"Jiyong, what I felt for Seungri was a foolish childish love and i got over it, he's dead and he's never going to come back, but me, I'm here, can't you see me? I'm a woman Jiyong I'm in some way alive so why are you still thinking about him, you never dated each other, he didn't even had feelings for you, he was a child for god sake, there isn't a place for me in your heart?

"Kiko I never lied to you, you know my feelings for Ri, you always knew who my heart belongs to, I really don't understand why you act like this"

"Well it's a shame Jiyong because happily Seungri Dameron is seven meters underground and he will never come back, so it would be a good idea to leave that heart of yours for my arrival, because maybe you don't remember but we are committed and you are mine Jiyong and I don't share what is mine, not even with a dead man "Kiko turned around and furious went back to the palace, the different cries and supplications that followed her arrival was what opened the eyes of the young Koznovaf about the woman with whom he was going to get married.


Apparently Jiyong had been deceived, he and Kiko were not friends, he and Kiko didn't share their love for Seungri as he thought, Seungri would never be like Kiko, Seungri would have been pure, good, a human vampire young man everything of what Jiyong fell in love from the beginning , his beautiful and angelic Seungri could not be further from all this dirt that was the Kingdom nowadays.

 

 

 

"It was not a nightmare?" Was what Seungri asked as soon as he woke up.

"No," replied the butler, bending his head.


"Prince Seungri please eat something, it has been a long time since you have eaten something solid" commen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter