Recovering the throne

BLOOD REIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A week passed in the blink of an eye the day before the four departed arrived, these days Seungri had planned his strategy very well with the help of Daesung, who would say that the angelic steward had as much talent as a strategist.

The sisters were in charge of getting things ready and once everything was ok they went to rest, tomorrow morning the plan to recover the throne would begin.

Very early in the morning the Sibling and the Prince left the house without knowing the surprise that awaited them outside.

 

 

In front of them were dozens of kneeling warriors dressed in their armor with their heads bowed in respect.

"Prince Seungri we have come from far away to pay our respects, we beg you to take us under your wings, and we swear to take you to the glory"

Shocked was little to describe the faces of the siblings but strangely the prince didn't look at all surprised.

"I could feel that you were on your way, it's good to see you, please get up, this kind of action was never necessary among us hyungs" commented Seungri with a smile that Daesung had missed.

"I don't understand, since we arrived here no one knew where we live"

"We all felt the moment when Prince Seungri came back to life, we could perceive him and his essence led us to this place and a few of us found ourselves on the way, there are still many missing but I think that they should already have an idea of ​​where We headed"


"It's so good to see that there are still loyal people, but there are faces that I miss, I can't feel them"

"Unfortunately my prince, there were some warriors who could not stand the idea of ​​serving another king that was not your father or you and took their lives in their own hands" said the most powerful and brave of the  warriors general Choi Seunghyun with a sad face.

"And it is also their death that we will avenge hyung" said Seungri with a newly hardened face.

 


And in march the siblings, the warriors and their prince were put.

The plan was to arrive on the day of the wedding or before, it was going to be difficult since not all of them were vampires and didn't have the facility to move at speed so they had to acquire horses for the siblings.

 

 


The days following the discussion between Jiyong and Kiko the thing in the palace became tense.

"Father this has to be a joke there are 8 soldiers at the door, is that now I am a prisoner in my own home?"

"Son, you must understand, it was not smart to make princess Kiko angry, maybe now you will know with who we are treating"

"And this will be our life from now on father, to live watched 24 hours, I am not doing enough with marrying her?, they are the same as us, we all have much to lose if this union is not carried out then why we continue acting as weak? "Jiyong said with eyes full of fury.

"You have to calm down Jiyong, there's nothing we can do, there is only a few days for your marriage have a little more patience"

"And then father what? I'll have to serve that disgusting beast, sleep with his daughter every night and above all have offspring, this is not what I accept father"

"And what did you thought son, that you both would play the little house and sleep like siblings? The fact that Kiko has behaved like a good friend all this time doesn't make her a good person she is equal or worse than her father or maybe you have not heard the gossip of the palace , she will never be the person you want Jiyong that person no longer exists and it would be good if you accept that once and for all " Francis speak in dismay

"What are you talking about?" Jiyong did not receive any response, only his father's silence.

"Did you know all this time? Did you know all this time and still forced me to this meaningless marriage?"

"Please, Jiyong, I am your father, you think I would not know, that day I not only lost my best friend his wife and our prince, that day I also lost a child"

"What are you talking about, I'm still here?"

"Are you sure Jiyong? Because according to what I've seen all this time the affectionate, kind and devoted boy to his family who was my son died 7 years ago and what remained was a lonely kid silent, apathetic and completely indifferent to everyone, you live locked up in yourself Jiyong you don't let anyone in, he died you didn't and it took me a long time to understand it but I know, you have feelings for him, but you can't let that dominate your existence, understand it and only then you will be happy "said the father before retire.

 


"What happens is that you still don't understand that the only chance of happiness that I had died the day Seungri died" said Jiyong while his eyes tried to block his tears, those were the last words that Jiyong would say for days.

 

 

 

The road to the kingdom was tired for everyone but somehow knowing what was waiting for them filled them with adrenaline and urged them to contain fatigue, they stopped only to feed and let the horses rest.

They were moving faster than planned at this step in 2 and a half weeks they could see the palace walls.

 

 


Kiko was increasingly unbearable making silly and exaggerated demands of everyone including Jiyong, the connection between them thanks to Seungri had disappeared with just a few words, the situation was clear Jiyong was the prisoner and Kiko was his jailer, while it seemed Kiko wanted to possess and dominate him, Jiyong wanted to stay as far away as possible from the princess at least while he still had a few days of freedom.

 

 

Finally the palace was in sight, everyone would use the remaining two days for the marriage to recover energies, on the way they had joined at least 79 more warriors for a grand total of 187 which was little compared to the 400 that permanently took care of the palace and surrounding areas, they would take advantage of the additional time to study the area, get information and at the most appropriate time to attack, the best moment would be during the marriage, since everyone would be distracted.

 

 


The day of the wedding arrived the princess was excited while the servants helped her to get ready, everything was so perfect that for the bride it almost went unnoticed the fact that the man she would join was being practically forced, he felt absolutely nothing for her and in his heart there was someone else, ignoring this everything was perfect.

"Jiyong was sitting in the bed of the room to which he had been assigned, unlike his fiance where she was overjoyed, when he saw his wedding dress in front of him, even being an elegant dress made with the best fabrics of the kingdom, the only thing that Jiyong felt was the urge to vomit that he could hardly contain, it was so easy to end this circus, with all the suffering that he had inside, with all his loneliness, maybe he could even join Seungri in the other side, would Seungri recognize him? This brought a smile to the young fiance, which was not strange the only thing that had managed to tear a smile from Jiyong's mouth was the thought of Seungri and remember his antics of restless child, It would be that Seungri was watching him, perhaps the little prince felt betrayed, Jiyong begged with what little remained of his shattered heart, that he didn't feel like that and that in his innocent understood Jiyong's situation, it was his obligation to protect his family.

 


On the other side of the kingdom Seungri and his men were ready to attack, after the ceremony began it would be the perfect moment, everyone was in their positions Daesung, Chaelin and Minzy would be kept safely from distance.

"Panda please take care of yourself, if at any moment you feel that you are gonna lose, come in our search and immediately we will find where to hide, we have already done it before Ri the most important thing is your life".

"Yahh Chaelin stops talking nonsense, our baby Seungri will destroy everyone, will be a prince again and will give me the diamond crown that he promised me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter