El Final

BLOOD REIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Seungri stood up with the sound of banging on the door of his room as he reached out his hand to the opposite side of his bed and felt the cold sheet apparently for a good while already and no trace of Jiyong in the bathroom or the room the prince knew immediately that something bad had happened which was confirmed at the moment of opening his door to find in it a Daesung with a worried face.

 

"Ri, It's Jiyong" the butler didn't need to say more, even trying to concentrate Seungri could not feel the scent of his lover in the surroundings.

 

"Rose found this note when she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast" said Daesung while extending his trembling hand to deliver the paper to the prince "

 

Before reading the note Seungri knew exactly what was this saying and when he read it he only corroborated it: "Leave the palace forever or you will recover your lover's body in parts, one ear to start sounds good enough, don't you think?" the note was written with Jiyong's blood the scent was unmistakable for Seungri which only helped to increase his anger, in a few seconds the paper was watered by the floor made strips in front of a Seungri completely transformed into his vampiric form with eyes red, fangs extended, chest expanse leaving his toned muscles in sight and claws ready to destroy anything or anyone that was in his way, such was the magnitude of the aggressiveness that radiated from the body of the young prince that Daesung and the soldiers who accompanied him stepped back.


"Everyone wake up, the war begins today" roared the prince and his scream of fury and despair broke through the walls of the palace and spread throughout the kingdom being heard by each of his villagers and warriors, in less than half an hour everyone would be ready in their positions and on the way to ending their enemies, the thirst for blood more present than ever in the powerful army of vampire warriors with Seungri and his general in the lead.

 

 


From the moment when King Fabrij woke up he could feel in the air that something was not right, he immediately sent for his general and gave the order to check around his palace for any possible danger and that all his soldiers were on guard. He went to supervise the other two occupants of the royals rooms, when he arrived at the room of Princess Kiko without hesitating a second opened the door roughly to meet a princess barely raised and with a gesture of annoyance in the face to be awakened in that way , seeing this the king turned around and without saying a word went to his guest's room, when he opened the door he found the room empty there was no trace  Koznovaf, King Fabrij gave the order to be searched by every corner of the palace and notice to the Clerix apparently the dubious count had betrayed them and for the Modrikz the betrayal only had one consequence, death, tonight the two Koznovaf would lose their heads and if that would accelerate the war then so be it.

 

 


When Jiyong woke up it was almost noon, he felt his whole body weak and sore, a throbbing pain in his neck and a sensation of having been completely massacred, even so, making a great effort he could slowly open his eyes.

"I'm glad you're awake how do you feel?"

"What are you doing here, father? Where are we going where you are taking me?"

 

"Do not try to get up, my son, you must still be weak"

 

"What did you do to me?" shouted the youngest of the Koznovaf.

 

"What every father will have done Jiyong I poisoned you to get you away from a certain death, we will start a new life far away in what they call the new world and we will not look back".


"Father, have you gone crazy?" Jiyong shouted trying to get up again "what happened to Seungri, what did you do to him?, how much time has passed?"


"Just a few hours and I didn't do anything to your beloved prince but I'm sure that if he does not step oficially aside oficial the throne the Clerix or the Modrikz will do it if all goes well the very idiots will destroy each other, when time comes we will return and take the place that has always corresponded to you the royal throne and the absolute control of the kingdoms and the Koznovaf will take the position that has always corresponded to us ".

 

"And what about Seungri, the son of your best friend, do you not feel any guilt about abandoning him in this way, father?"

 

"By God Jiyong stop already with the kitsch, I really should not have let you spend so much time with your mother during your childhood, and answering your question No, I couldn't care less about the death of that pathetic prince" said the major with a smirk on his face .

 

"Don't talk that way about Seungri you do not know him like ..." before finishing Jiyong was interrupted by his father.

 

"Like you?, was that what you mean? I can smell him on you, seriously Jiyong I didn't raise you to be the weakling lover of a mediocre prince, I raised you for greatness, nothing less, is stupid of you to settle for so little, I'm really disappointed in you. "

 

"Shut up" furious cry Jiyong this time successfully managed to get up "Don't talk that way about us, maybe you don't know what love is, maybe you didn't even loved my mother, how can you not understand what I feel and worse than that I see that you still don't even feel ashamed to the memory of the deceased king "

 

"Your mother gave me an heir and fulfilled her function, if she had known how to keep quiet and stay in her simple work as a wife instead of putting silly ideas of love in your head, I would not have had to put an end to her insignificant existence and shame towards the king, why would have I felt shame? I did enough with enduring all those years having to pretend to be less than him, and endure those pathetic ideas of kindness and equality that apparently that spawn of son of him also inherited, I can assure you if Modrikz didn't give the order for me to poison the wine of that night so that he could could freely kill them all, I would have done it myself at any time".

 

"My mother, you killed her  how could you?" Jiyong roared, rushing towards his father who could easily escape the attack of his weakened son.

 

"Enough already Jiyong" said Francis Koznovaf as he held his son by the neck "I didn't raise you to be a weakling to be carried away by his heart I formed you to be a warrior, don't make me regret having created you" the eldest ended by dropping his son in the seat in front of him of the carriage that was transporting them.

 

A few more minutes Seungri, just wait for me to recover a little more of my strength to go to meet you, be patient and I will soon go for you my love, Jiyong thought as he tried to regain his composure observing each movement of his father and his surroundings in order to find something to help himself.

 

"I see that we have an understanding my son, realize that it is for your own good that you can not try to confront me" said Francis Koznovaf returning to his previous position.

 

 


"They are coming, they are approaching, my Lord the warriors of the kingdom of Dameron are coming it is all their army with the general and Prince Seungri at the head" said General Modrikz positioning himself in front of his King.

"A surprise attack how dare that brat, I should have killed him when I had him in front of me, there is no time to lose go order everyone to take their weapons and take their positions the war starts today".

 

 

"Fabrij, Fabrij come out right now I'm waiting for you, Fabrij you disgusting rat Fabrij, come right now" roared Seungri, accompanied by his entire army, in front of the Modrikz soldiers who were positioned in front of his palace guarding the main entrance, which although they were practically savage, could feel in their entrails that today the prince who was in front of them would be the last face they would see but still would not back down even if it cost them their lives.

 

"Our prince must have missed my presence very much to come even one day before the agreement although I feel flattered, I wonder is the Damerons have no honor? Sincerely prince you have disappointed me" said the king in a mocking tone.

 

"Shut up and give it back to me," roared Seungri, showing his fangs.

 

"Excuse me ?"

 

"I don't excuse you anything and give it back to me right now I don't have time for your games" Seungri was about to lose the little patience that remained in him, every second away from Jiyong without knowing what they had done with him, or where he was it was making the prince feel more and more crazy.

 

"If it is not too much trouble it would bother his majesty to explain to me what are you talking about"

 

"I already told you that I don't have time or patience for your games, give me Jiyong back immediately or I'll cut off your head myself"

 

"Oh what a surprise this scandal is for your lover, for God your Majesty seriously young Koznovaf can not be that great to make you come here but since you made the visit I can not help but correspond to your invitation and send you on a trip without return to the after life, look at the positive side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter