Siblings

BLOOD REIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As always sorry for grammar mistakes english is not my main language, gracias.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

7 years before

The last days Daesung had not felt very well, being 50% human and 50% vampire had its disadvantages, and this is why he decided not to participate in the banquet tonight despite the insistence of Ri and retired early to his room .

When Daesung woke up a few hours later it was because he felt a strange smell, at that moment all his instincts woke up, something was not right and when he opened the door of his room hell was what the butler found, the hell around him, without think twice Daesung ran in search of help but what he found in his path was the nightmare of anyone, his friends who today stood guard were lying on the floor with their heads separated from their bodies that lay half-cremated, with the scene in front of Daesung he knew immediately that an enemy was inside the palace, the fire was advancing more and more, finishing with everything that was in its way. Daesung was desperate, as he ran he sow more bodies burning, his friends of a lifetime, faithful servants, in the most strange positions and at the same time disconcerting, someone not only wanted to kill them but also mock even in death, this was not only one person, this has been  very well planned, but to what end, Daesung ran to the room of the kings to meet the same scene, he didn't know what to do only one name appeared in his mind Seungri, he had to save him, the child couldn't have had the same end as his parents and subjects, Daesung ran like never before in his life as tears blocked his vision, it took him a while to reach Seungri's room, as the flames were everywhere When he entered the room he found the little one lying on the floor beside his bed, bathed in blood with a big wound on his neck that strangely had not healed yet, and several stabs in his abdomen, the butler thought was so grotesque what he had in front of him, who would dare to put his sinful hands in a little angel like Seungri, Daesung was pulled from his moment of anxiety by hearing voices and unfamiliar steps approaching they were at least 10 mens according to what he could hear, without losing more time, Daesung took Seungri into his arms, took his real ring, a painting of his family, covered the child with a blanket and ran out to the opposite direction of the voices trying to protect as much as possible. the child's face and thus avoid traumas from the terrible scenes around him, even so Seungri saw everything that was in his way until he lost consciousness.


Daesung no longer remembers how he left the palace, nor how many hours he had been running without stopping with the prince in his arms, in a moment his legs gave way and he fell along with the little boy who was still unconscious, he decided to stop to check the status of Seungri, the wound had closed almost nothing, which was worrying, the wounds of the pure vampires closed immediately, most likely the dagger with which they wounded the child had been poisoned and once they thought they were finished with their work they left him to a slow dead thanks to the fire.

Daesung without wasting more time made a painful cut on his wrist and approached the child's mouth trying to make him take even a bit of blood to recover faster, seeing no response from Seungri, Daesung opened the mouth of the child forcefully forcing him to receive blood, but there was no change, at least he stopped bleeding from the wound in his neck and that was already an advance, the butler felt that he couldn't take a step everything in his body asked for a break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter