The cards on the table

BLOOD REIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that the way back to the palace was completely silent and uncomfortable for all involved was a statement.

 

If anything had served this walk was for Daesung and General Choi to end their doubts about the young Koznovaf, the two knew now in who's blonde hair rested the loyalty of Jiyong, obviously for them it was easier to notice since they were out of the problem and had another perspective, what had been very clear to them was that both had the obligation to unite that pair and the sooner the better.

 


A very different situation was the one that was happening with the prince, who as soon as he set foot in the palace went directly to lock himself in his room, asking not to be bothered even at lunchtime leaving behind a sad Jiyong without notice, the prince was too involved in his own conflicts to see him, the confusion in Seungri's head was overwhelming as well as stressful, this whole problem with the Koznovaf was taking a lot of energy from him, although his instinct told him that Jiyong was an unfortunate victim of this situation, the commitment and his closeness and that of his father with the Modrikz was something that Seungri could not ignore, a day of tranquility that was all that the young prince needed to put his ideas in order it was that too much to ask, not having spent even one minute, his question was answered with the screams that came from the main hall of the palace.

 

"Princess Kiko, Prince Seungri asked not to be disturbed and no one can enter the palace without the approval of his Majesty, and even less in this way I beg you to retire with your guards," said Daesung, who was blocking the entrance to the main hall.

 

"What a meddlesome servant, you must really want to die to face me this way"

 

"Please your majesty, it is not my intention to be rude to you but there are procedures that ..." before the butler finished talking 2 of the Modrikz guards already had him against the wall ".

 

Everything happened so fast that the princess didn't even have time to blink when General Choi who had always been characterized by his agility freed Daesung from the guards and they were now on the floor with their heads separated from their bodies in a puddle of their own blood to the surprise of everyone in the room, General Choi had a reputation for being very protective of the butler and with this he confirmed it.

 

"DaeDae, are you okay, those beasts managed to hurt you?" the older ask in a worried tone.

 

"I'm fine hyung, you didn't have to worry, I know how to defend myself" replied the butler, puffing up his chest and raising his head seconds before being practically kidnapped in the arms of a certain general.

 

"I don't know DaeDae I don't know"

 


"If I didn't felt so disgusted by this scene I swear I would cry with so much waste of love, well now butler go call my fiance I have come to take him and no one is going to meddle in my way" said the defiant princess at the same time that her guards raised their weapons and put themselves in attack position.

 

"What's going on here?" Seungri asked as he made his entrance to the room under the watchful eye of everyone.

 

"Seungri how good you finally deign us with your presence" commented the princess in an ironic tone "I came to put an end to this kidnapping prank of my fiance you have invented, it was funny ha ha ha now let him go free Seungri I don't have the time or the patience to continue with these games "

 

"Princess Kiko to hear your words and the tone you are using with me I can only think that momentarily you forgot who you are talking to" said in a serious voice the prince not retreating to the arrogance of the princess.

 

"On the contrary I think you are the one who forgot who you are dealing with Seungri, the fact that you returned to the throne doesn't change anything, the Modrikz still have the power, your dramatic return only served as a short entertainment and I'm seriously thinking that it would be better if you go back to the hole where you were hidden all these years and you stay there without disturbing anyone leading a quiet life and let the adults handle the things of olders my little prince ".

 

"Retreat Kiko nobody leaves the palace without my permission and the only ones I want to leave at this moment of my palace are you and your guards"

At that moment behind the guards appeared the eldest of the Koznovaf

 

"My prince, I think it would be better if you let me and my son go with Princess Kiko, as she said things are not like before, when a great king was at the head of this kingdom you are too young and inexperienced to handle all of this, maybe the best thing would be that you give a step aside and let the command to someone with more experience as the king Fabrij.

 

"You see Seungri you don't have the support of anyone but a soldier and a sad butler, I tell you this because of the friendship that someday joined us, retire while you can, this is not your place anymore, nobody missed you and nobody wants you here, now be a good boy and go and call my fiance that today, however, he will come with me "

 

"No one has to call me, I'm already here," said Jiyong entering the palace from the garden while studying the situation that was occurring in the royal room.

 

"Jiyong dear, it's great that you're here. I've come to rescue you from this terrible situation," Kiko said as she approached to take his fiance by the hand.

 

"Hurry son, go for your things from today we will live with the Modrikz" said Francis Koznovaf as he stood beside his son.

 

"What are you talking about, we are very well here father, I don't see a reason to leave."

 

"Jiyong things are going to change very soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter