Jiyong's garden

BLOOD REIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not convinced with this chapter maybe is a little boring to you I really don't know but well it is what it is, I was thinking and decided that I'm going to write and post the next Ch later so I can feel more happy with my work today as always sorry about grammar mistakes please remember english is not my main language and I write all this on my celphone so I can't do better sorry again.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong spent the rest of the day locked in his room what happened with Seungri in the garden far from frightening him was an open eyes for the young Koznovaf, it was a tense moment that Jiyong had never imagined that would happen between him and Seungri and if Jiyong had to explain why he cried he would have to say it was not because of fear or impotence, Jiyong cried because of what he saw in Seungri's eyes for the first time since he came back to life, he cried because even when the words and tone that the least use were harsh and aggressive Jiyong could see through all that and what he found in Seungri's eyes was such a great and absolute sadness that it was unfair that someone so young and pure as the prince had to go through so much, that at such a tender age they had snatched everything from him , seeing Seungri broken was worse than any blow he could get from the young prince, Seungri was not only mortally wounded seven years ago, Seungri kept breaking more and more with each passing day without clarifying who was guilty of what happened to his family and put an end to this terrible stage of his life.

The young Koznovaf came to a decision that night he would be the support that the prince needed to achieve avenge his family even if he had to face himself the Clerix, the Modrikz and even his own father, Jiyong would leave his comfort zone if necessary but since it would gain the trust of the love he once lost, he was determined.

 

 


"General Choi, what are you doing here so early?" Daesung asked between yawnings when he practically met face to face with the warrior when the sun had barely emerged.

 

"Daesungie please don't show so much joy to see me you're going to make me thrill." The general replied in a sarcastic tone and with his characteristic smirk on his face.

 

"And you still have not answered me"

 

"Feisty just the way I like it, well answering to your question I came early because our prince decided that he wanted to take a horse ride around the kingdom to greet the people of the village and I will accompany him"

 

"You two alone? I will go to change immediately and I will accompany you"


"DaeDae you have to stop seriously I'm suffocating with all your jealousy here hehehe"

 

"Yeah keep dreaming General Choi I swear sometimes I can't believe you're the head of our army, I'll be right back"

 


Once the 3 men had prepared to leave each one on his horse they were suddenly interrumped.

 

"Do you think I could also join your ride?" Jiyong asked in a shy voice when he went out to the garden faithful to his promise to try to gain the prince's confidence again.

 

"Absolutely not," replied the general and the prince at the same time.

 

"Of course it will be a pleasure if you accompany us," replied Daesung who was immediately pushed aside by the prince.

 

"Hyung what do you think you're doing in no way he can come with us."

 

"Ri ah open that hard  head of yours and think only for a moment, is not the purpose of the move of the Koznovaf to the palace knowing whether or not they are trustworthy?" to which Seungri nodded refusing to let out any words "and how are you supposed to know them better if you don't spend time with them, this is the perfect opportunity to discover how much percent of a traitor Jiyong has in his body, seriously what would you do without my Seungri? "

 

"Are you sure it is necessary to reach these extremes hyung?" Seungri asked with almost resigned tone.

 

"Of course Panda now be brave, turn around and go meet Jiyong Koznovaf for the second time".

 

"If young Koznovaf wants to, you can accompany us after all who I am to deny you, it is not as if I were the most powerful person in the kingdom righ? ha ha ha" said Seungri, throwing daggers directly into the eyes of his butler

 

"Jiyong, your majesty can call me Jiyong"

 

"Jiyong will be then, good now go to change Jiyong I will take care of prepare a horse".

 

"Yes Seungri" Jiyong said, unable to avoid letting out a gummy smile and then turning around and entering practically running to the palace.

 

"Yahhh is your majes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter