Cause You Said Forever

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Say, if one day you wake up and find that you don't love me anymore, what would come to us?"

 

"Jennie..."

 

I refuse to look at her as I only focus my gaze on the waves in front of us. Then gradually, I open my lips so that my small voice can be heard through the night breeze. "It's nothing serious, unnie. It's just my insecurity, my random thoughts and you know, the reality that I feel like it's not impossible to happen. People fall out of love sometimes. And I just want to know."

 

My girlfriend traces her fingers on my chin gently, asking me to look at her through her touch. And as much as I do not want her to look at my soul-less eyes right now, I cannot resist my yearning of wanting to stare at her beautiful face. So, I gaze at her, taking her in.

 

“Love, a feeling that you can never control. Sometimes, I would find myself loving you more. And sometimes you would find yourself falling even deeper at me. Some other day, I wouldn’t want to see you at all for the day. At other times, you wouldn’t want me to touch you at all for the night. But that doesn’t mean we don’t love each other anymore, right?”

 

Her soft voice is comforting my heart and soul, filling up the emptiness inside me.

 

“I see our relationship as something that I want to have forever. Aside from my feelings for you, there are commitments, memories, and responsibilities that would never ever get away. To assure you, even if someday I don’t love you anymore, which I honestly think it’d never gonna happen, but to answer your question…” Jisoo pauses to caress my cheek gently while gazing into my eyes with seriousness on her affectionate dark orbs.

 

“I’d still commit, until the very end. And I believe that you’d make me fall in love all over again, Jennie.”

 

Then she kisses me passionately while holding me close.

 

===

 

“I’ve ruined our date, right?”

 

My Jendeukie pouts at me as we’re walking hand in hand toward our hotel room. “We’re finally in Paris again together, but I was just spouting nonsense.”

 

“Baby, you ran to see me after a long flight because you know how much I miss you. You fought your tiredness as we watched the sea. And you told me everything that goes in your mind, which I’m still so grateful for.”

 

Jennie stops in her track as she looks at me with her wide eyes. “Really?”

 

“Yeah, as I said, I love it when you’re breaking your walls for me, baby.”

 

“Even if it’s not always positive?”

 

“If it’s from you, I wouldn’t mind.” I tap her nose gently as I chuckle when she scrunches her nose cutely. “Gosh, how I want to kiss you so badly right now, let’s hurry back to our hotel, Jen.”

 

She laughs as she teases me constantly while I walk at a faster pace, dragging her with me. “You just can’t resist me, hmm?” I laugh at her confidence as I can’t resist ruffling her soft hair with my other hand that is not holding hers tightly.

 

“You owe me a date, babe. To take responsibilities for tonight’s date.”

 

“What? You said that I didn’t ruin it?”

 

“Well, I changed my mind.” I laugh out loud and flee from her to save myself from her seal slaps as we end up chasing each other at this empty street at midnight.

 

When she finally catches me, instead of the playful slaps, I get a long warm embrace, with her body pressing hard against me.

 

“I missed you so bad, baby. I couldn’t even sleep, waiting for the day that I can finally fly here to find you.”

 

Snuggling against her, while gently rubbing the back of her head, I whisper beside her ear. “Hmm, now that you’re here, I could never ask for more, baby. I missed you too. Oh, how I want you to be next to me all the time.”

 

Jennie releases our embrace but still lingering close to me as she gives me her infamous gummy smile. “I’ll take you to a really nice date, baby. I’ll take you to dinner and to your favorite place, seeing the most amazing view. I’ll even let everyone know how good I am in making you happy, Soo.”

 

“Let me cater to you, 'cause you always manage to make me feel so warmth and loved, Soo.”

 

I lose my mind immediately because of her sincere words as I kiss her under the lamppost, wanting her close.

 

===

 

“Finally, we have all the time for ourselves now. Just the two of us.” Her gummy smile is all over the place as she stares at me with loving eyes.

 

We are walking hand in hand toward the lift, going to the top floor to enjoy our dinner. There’s no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter