Ruined

The Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Trigger Warning** Abduction with implied abuse. No ual descriptions.

 

Yoongi woke suddenly, his eyes trying to adjust to the dim light of the dingy room.  He raised his hand to rub his eyes, but as soon as he did, he registered that there was something terribly wrong.  The clinking of the chain against the bedpost startled him and the sudden realization that he was handcuffed to the bed terrified him.  Fear rose in his throat and with a shiver, he realized the covers had come off him at some point and he was totally .  He wanted to scream but stopped himself afraid that his captors would know he was awake and come for him.  He reached as far as he could trying to find the edge of the blanket to cover himself.  With his foot, he pulled it closer till his hand could almost reach it.  He raised his head off the bed to get closer making the room spin from the sleeping drugs he had been given.  He knew his captor well and by what he could see, he would take better care to not let him escape this time.  He had rarely been chained to the bed.  It was hard to accept that things would be worse this time.  He wasn't even allowed the freedom of the room.  He tried hard not to panic but a shaky sob escaped his lips feeling the dull pain he knew too well that he had already been taken advantage of.

The shadows shift in the dim light making him aware that someone is there.  Suddenly a voice filled his head as he groggily tried to focus his eyes his heart thundering in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter