Pure and Perfect

The Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were so happy together after that day.  Yoongi was all shy smiles and pink cheeks and I couldn't breathe without thinking of him.  We tried to hide our feelings because we both feared it could vanish in a breath.  So pure and perfect was our love we did not want anything to tarnish it especially Jay's jealousy.  For now, at least, we were content to keep it between us.  We went to school together, we came home together and we worked together.  At work, he would pull me into the dark theater to kiss me during our break.  At school, our eyes searched the halls for each other and we had lunch together every day, but at home was our special place where we could be together openly affectionate.   We would watch movies together holding hands and he would kiss my hair now an then telling me how much he loved me.  My heart beats faster every time he says it.  I can't believe how much I love this boy. Every night, Yoongi would sneak into my room and we would cuddle till we fell asleep.

Although we wanted to keep our relationship a secret, it was really hard.  My brother already knew cause Yoongi would be missing from his bed every morning but my mom found out when she found us making out on the couch.  My mother's jaw dropped when she saw us quickly replaced by a smile when she saw how red our faces were.  

Yoongi looked like he wanted the earth to swallow him, his cute eyes rounder than I'd ever seen them.  My mom suppressed a giggle as we quickly separated.  Yoongi bravely got up and found my mom that had gone to the kitchen.  I followed him wondering what he was going to do but stayed in the living room.

Yoongi coughs and my mom looks up from the mail she was opening. "Mam."

"Yes, Yoongi," my mom looks at him questioningly.

"Um ... I really love being here.  Don't be angry with me... please.  My mom taught me not to be disrespectable. Please forgive me."

I swallowed anxiously wondering what my mom was going to say but she stayed quiet letting him finish.

"I want you to know I have fallen in love with your daughter and I want your permission to date her."

"I can't say that I'm surprised," she responded. "You two are always together.  Ask her to come here please."

Yoongi leaves the room and finds me. "Ria, your mom wants to talk to you." Yoongi take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter