A Hundred Thoughts

The Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

┍━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━┑

"oh it's impossible to get you off my mind

i think about a hundred thoughts and you are 99

i've understood that you will never be mine

and that's fine i'm just breaking inside"

~~~

┕━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━┙

 

Yoongi went into the little bedroom he shared with Dawon.  He thought to himself, 'Why am I so annoyed.? I should be happy I finally have a job, a home, and friends at school.' 

He didn't want to admit to himself that he was starting to like Ria and the thought of her with Jay made him seeth.  Jay was a user, a vile heartless person that didn't deserve her love.  He wondered when he had started feeling the butterflies when in her presence but right now his heart felt like it was being squeezed and he felt like he couldn't breathe.  How could he just ignore these feelings? 

Ria knocked on his door. "Yoongi! Come eat with me."

He opened the door looking at her sweet face smiling at him and his heart melted. 

"Weren't you hungry?"  She asked.

Yoongi nodded and followed her into the little kitchen.  All he desired was to confess to her that he liked her but now was not the time.  Maybe he shouldn't.  He didn't want things to change between them, so sweet and innocent was their relationship.  

Ria had been busy heating the food while he sulked in his room.  He watched her pretty hands a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter