Messed Heart

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm trying to change my writing style.

I just hope I not messing this.

Please do tell me if I made any wrong ;)

Anyway...

 

 

 

 

 

Here comes the roller coaster ^-^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Ya, ya, ya! Where are you going?” Yena yelled after seeing Yuri dressed up, walking towards the door.

“I’m going out for a while.” Yuri said as she wears her shoes.

“Why are you dressed up anyway? Are you meeting someone?” Yena keeps asking, stopping Yuri from getting out fast.

“I’m meeting with Goeun unnie. We promised to have lunch today.” Yuri simply answered.

“Na Goeun? Can I join you?” Yena flashes her smile.

“No.” Yuri furrowed her brows and responded.

“Why? It is just the two of you? Are you going for date or what?” Yena being Yena, so straightforward with her thought.

“Yes. Whatever you going to call it, unnie.” Yuri said as she walks out without waiting for Yena to respond back.

“What with her?” Yena pouted as she keeps poking the kimbab with her chopsticks.

“Stop playing with food, Yena. If you not going to eat it, just leave it unharmed.” Chaeyeon said as she put another plate on the table with toasted bread.

“Why are you here anyway? I know it just not for the food.” Chaeyeon added as she continues her works.

“I came for the food, okay. I’m just hungry.” Yena stuffed with the chopped kimbab.

“As you said.” Chaeyeon shrugged as she makes her way to the four-shared room. Yena sighed as she was left alone in the kitchen.

“I just going to see Yuri and ask her if she’s free. I was going to ask her to see some musical today.” Yena whispered to herself as she looks down on the two tickets on her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t know you went for date yesterday, Yena. So, that’s why with the musical tickets.” Yujin playfully elbowed Yena.

“With who?” Minju asks.

“Juri.” Chaewon smirked.

“How did-” Yena was going to ask but Wonyoung quickly cut her.

“Apparently, dispatch was faster.”

“I thought you going to the musical with Yuri.”

“Why should I?”

“What? You been ranting about it after Yuri said she really want to watch that musical.” Chaewon said. Luckily, there no sign of the hamster girl there or Yena might chokes Chaewon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

< IZ*ONE groupchat >

KwonCeleb: Kids, don’t forget we have meeting tomorrow morning.

JJaeyeon: What time is it again, unnie?

KwonCeleb: 9am

Yuding: -_-

Kwangbae: Ok 😊

DuckYena: NO >_<

Maknaeontop: How about school?

JoHamster: -_-

ONCEpresident: Can I skip?

Kkura: You can’t, Nako

Chaewon: Okay unnie. Just make sure you wake up early too 😉

MemeMin: Am I going to be the one to wake you all again? ><

Bbangtomi: Probably I am at our dorm

Yuding: Hellooooooooo

KwonCeleb: What now Yujin?

Yuding: Annyeongz is sailing

Maknaeontop: …

KwonCeleb: What?

ONCEpresident: Does it mean the two of you are dating?

Jjaeyeon: Yujin

Kkura: Yujin

DuckYena: Yujin

Chaewon: Yujin

JoHamster: Yujin

Kwangbae: Yujin

Bbangtomi: Yujin?

Yuding: Why all of you calling my name only? >.<

Jjaeyeon: For obvious reason.

Jjaeyeon: and Wonyoung, we need to talk

Maknaeontop: ☹

DuckYena: Yah, yah, yah! Chaeyeon, you cannot take her away from us yet. Yah giant baby, is Yujin telling the truth?

Maknaeontop: Yes😊

Maknaeontop: Chaeyeon unnie going to take my phone ☹ ttyl

KwonCeleb: WHAT

Chaewon: -_-

JoHamster: -_-

ONCEpresident: -_-

Bbangtomi: -_-

Kkura: -_-

Kwangbae: -_-

DuckYena: Way to go Yujin

Yuding: 😉

 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon sighed and put her phone away. She was going to take some nap until her phone keep vibrated only to give headache to her. Chaewon was closing her eyes when something popped inside her head. Minju. Chaewon looks down to the bottom bunk and sees no movement from Minju. Chaewon cannot sees Minju’s face because the girl was facing the wall.

She hasn’t seen the group chat yet, right? Chaewon thought as she silently sighs and lay back on her bed.

“Maybe she’s sleeping.” Chaewon mutters to herself. Chaewon going to closes her eyes again but failed as she hears sniffles. Chaewon takes a deep breath before climbing down from her bunk and sit beside Minju’s bed.

“Minju, are you okay?” Chaewon tugs Minju’s blanket. There was no response from Minju but Chaewon can clearly hear the muffling sound.

“I’m here, Minju. You can talk to me.” Chaewon said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter