A Foolish Mess, Indeed

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon and Sakura stopped as they met the two pair of eyes looking directly at them. Sakura bit her lips as a small pang of guilt grew inside her when she saw Eunbi.

Hyewon feels Eunbi’s hold tighten and she turned her head focused on Eunbi. Eunbi was looking at Chaeyeon and Sakura.

“Talk to her.” Eunbi’s focus shifted to Hyewon when she heard Hyewon spoke. Eunbi was hurt but she feels a surge of relief as she saw Hyewon’s smile. Eunbi nods as they took steps closer, stopping four feet from the duo.

“Let’s talk.” Eunbi said her eyes on Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon and Sakura looked at each other as Chaeyeon gave a small squeeze at their intertwined hand and smile. Chaeyeon shifted her head towards Eunbi and nods. Before the two make their way to talk, Eunbi and Sakura exchange look and Eunbi gave a smile to Sakura.

Eunbi and Chaeyeon take a walk as they let the silence surround them.

“I’m sorry.” Chaeyeon finally took the initiative to talk first and broke the silence.

Eunbi took a deep breath as she heard Chaeyeon. She keeps her silence for a while as they continue walking in silence.

Chaeyeon bit her lips as she gets no response from Eunbi. She started tearing up when Eunbi spoke.

“Doesn’t it feel much better now, Chae?” Eunbi said as she looked at Chaeyeon. “I know you trying so hard but we cannot just force feeling, Chae. It’s better to get hurt for parting way than getting hurt for denying what our heart yearns for. I’m happy to see you two together again.” Eunbi said sincerely.

“Unnie…I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to break my promise.”

“I know. It’s not your fault, Chae. I know you didn’t mean to hurt me. I’ll be fine. I just want you to be honest with your feeling.”

“Thank you, unnie.” Chaeyeon said sincerely as she pulled Eunbi into a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you want to hang out first?” Hyewon asked Sakura as they entered the lift. Sakura nods as she feels the need for some air at the moment.

“Hey, you don’t have to worry, Kkura-chan.” Hyewon said as she gave a pat on Sakura’s shoulder.

The two went up to the rooftop.

“I see that you two already get back together now.” Hyewon commented as she stood beside Sakura.

“We are.” Sakura said as she closed her eyes, feeling the soft breeze. A smile grew on her face as she said those words.

Hyewon smiled seeing the smile on Sakura’s face. “Well, just don’t it up this time.”

“I won’t and I can assure you that.” Sakura said as she looked at Hyewon seriously.

“I know you won’t. Just making sure I won’t make another way to you.”

“Kang-chan!” Sakura frown worriedly.

Hyewon laughed seeing the discomfort face of Sakura and spoke, “I’m just joking. Don’t worry. I won’t do it. I’ll be there to guard the two of you.”

“Thank you…” Sakura said as she happily smiled again but Hyewon can see the worried eyes of Sakura.

“What’s bothering you?”

Sakura sighed as she spoke, “I feel sorry for Eunbi unnie.”

“Don’t… I know she doesn’t want you to feel like that too. She’s sincerely wishing the two of you to be happy.” Hyewon said as she stares at the busy city.

Sakura looked at Hyewon and she cannot help but smirked as she sees the smile on Hyewon’s face.

“You seem to be so sure about that. Something happens between you two?” Sakura asked which made Hyewon blushed.

“Nope. Nothing happened… yet.” Hyewon answered as she looked back at Sakura, not even bother to hide her smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Urgh!” Yujin scoffed as she crossed her arm while watching the lovey-dovey couples in front of them.

“Jealous?” Hyewon simply smirked as she favorite puppy.

“Stop bothering me. Just go entertain yourself with Eunbi unnie.” Yujin commented as she ignored Hyewon’s smirk.

“She’s busy entertaining our child.” Hyewon said as she watching Eunbi talking and laughing with Wonyoung. From the other side, there’s Kkuchaen with Nako, engrossed in talking while another side, there’s ChaeMinTomi, talking comfortably.

“Isk… I’m supposed to be your child.” Yujin complained.

“You can be too.” Hyewon smirked, purposely teasing the puppy as everyone already know about Yujin and Wonyoung current relationship status. The two come clean about their break up and keep beside each other as best friends.

“Stop teasing me, Kwangbae. You not helping.”

“You want a piece of advice?” Hyewon asked as she looked at Yujin attentively. Yujin looked at Hyewon curiously and Hyewon continued, “You see there? Save her from third-wheeling.” Hyewon pointed at Minju who talking with Chaewon and Hitomi. It looks like the three were casually talking but everyone can notice the love connection between Hitomi and Chaewon stares at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter