Unspoken Mess

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Urgh!” Yena held her head, feeling the heavy weight on her head. She feels like throwing up.

“Yena unnie?” Chaewon quickly gave her a glass of water.

Yena quickly gulped her water, suddenly feelt the dryness in .

“What time it is?” Yena asked while feeling the pain on her temple.

“It’s already 10 morning.” Chaewon said as she gives Yena a white tablet, medicine to reduce her headache.

“10? Why didn’t you wake me up? I thought we will have practice this morning.” Yena sat up slowly, still trying to fight her headache.

“No one bother to. We already inform them that you’re sick. You don’t need to worry.”

“I am fine.” Yena said but her action spoke oppositely. She’s holding her throbbing head.

“Are you sure you going to the practice?” Yena raised her brows, somehow offended.

“Yes. I’ll just make a quick wash up.”

“You don’t remember a thing, aren’t you?” Chaewon muttered as she watches Yena heading to the bathroom.

“Did you say something?” Yena turned, asking back after hearing Chaewon’s spoke but didn’t catch it clearly.

“Nothing. Just be hurry.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Urgh!” Yena grunted heavily after finished their routine. It’s time for them to head back home but as usual they will stay over for a bit.

“Don’t you think you have an apology to do?” Eunbi has her hand on Yena‘s shoulder.

“What have I done?” Yena has confused look.

“You don’t remember? Yeah... Possible. You were drunk last night. You really did a big mess.” Chaewon commented.

“W-what? Have I done something?” Yena’s eyes widen, shocked as she didn’t remember a thing about getting drunk.

“Yes, duck. You pushed Minjoo down and you even slapped Sakura unnie on the cheek. I didn’t know what gotten into you.” Chaewon said with worried eyes.

“I did that? I see…” The shocked face on Yena slowly turned flat, giving no expression.

“What? You don’t seem to feel guilty.” Chaewon raised her brow.

“I do and I don’t.” Yena simply answered as she avoided Chaewon’s and Eunbi’s stares at her.

“What?! Really, Yena? Can’t you just say sorry? Just tell them you were drunk, and you didn’t know why you act like that. It just a mistake. I believe that they will forgive you.” Eunbi getting furious by Yena’s answer.

“It’s not that simple. I am aware why I did that to them. They should ask forgiveness first then I’ll consider to apology.” Yena sighed.

“What?! Yah! What exactly gotten into you? Why are you saying that they have to ask forgiveness first? What did they do to you?” Chaewon asked, not getting Yena’s attitude.

“Nothing.”

“Yah! Yena! Just say sorry!” Eunbi was furious.

“No!” Yena fights back.

“What happen exactly? Why are you acting like this?!” Chaewon getting frustrated.

“It’s nothing, okay! Just don’t ask about it!”

“How am I not asking if you keep acting like that, Yena?!” Chaewon angered.

“You what to know?! You really want to know?! Fine! Those two were cheating on Chaeyeon and Yujin! !”

“Yena, language!” Eunbi shouted.

“W-what?” Chaewon stepped back, shocked by the revelation. The girls were watching the bickering between the three were shocked as well. Well, not all of them.

“Tell them yourself, Sakura! Don’t you dare acting here, Minjoo! You expect me to do nothing after what they did? I’m glad I was drunk last night! Ahn Yujin, you are a fool! I should have known something wrong after you left that night. And you, Lee Chaeyeon! I don’t need everyone to act like an angel!” Yena shouted angrily while pointing at the four individuals.

“Yena… Please…” Yuri was holding onto Yena, pleading her to calm down. Yuri already crying, cannot bear the situation.

There were few moments of no word exchange.

“We don’t need her to act, Yena unnie. She’s free to do anything she want with Sakura unnie. She got nothing to do with me.” Yujin said as she went out from the room.

“Yujin…” Eunbi called softly, but Yujin ignored it.

“Oh great! You knew about it!” Yena sarcasticly saying after seeing Eunbi’s reaction.

“What exactly happen here?!” Great… The quiet Hyewon finally shouted frustratingly.

“Yena, please. It’s enough.” Eunbi’s voice sounded tired.

“Not until she told us everything, unnie! You don’t expect us to shut our mouth just because you decided to keep us in the dark. We are a group, for freaking sake!” Hyewon didn’t care anymore. She been keeping herself quiet but it’s enough. She felt worse seeing her group members shouting to their lungs and she didn’t even have any hint of the reason.

The atmosphere turns quiet as no one dare to speak. Minjoo was cowering with her head down, clearly crying as her hand on , muffling her sobs. Chaewon was crouching beside Minjoo, patting Minjoo’s back. Sakura was crying in Chaeyeon’s embrace as Chaeyeon her hair softly. Eunbi also has her head down, her hand balled in pale fists, trying to be strong and not to break down in front the others. Nako, Hitomi and Wonyoung standing beside Eunbi, with Nako back-hugging Eunbi, while Hitomi and Wonyoung patting Eunbi’s arm and head. Hyewon was standing in the middle of the room, eyes gazing straight into Yena’s ones. Yena also staring back at Hyewon, her hand balled into fist, mouth open and close without words, clearly hesitated to speak further. Yuri was kneeling beside Yena, her hand clutching into the end of Yena’s shirt, holding onto it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter