Broken

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her body tensed as her eyes saw the scene in front of her. She felt her heart tighten, hurting within her body. She blinked and opened and closed without sound. She heard the buzzling sound ringing through her eardrums. She didn’t know since when her legs moved on its own, stepping back, making distance from the frame of their bedroom door. Then, it hit her.

 

 

 

 

“Ahn Yujin, you are a fool.” She muttered lowly to herself as she turned around and left the dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The loud knocking on the door gathered their attention. Who on earth keep knocking when there is simple switch called doorbell and furthermore in the late evening?

“Coming!” High pitched sound echoed in the house as the giant runs towards the door without checking the guest identity through their doorcam.

The sound of the door opened, opens the curiosity of the occupants of the house.

“Hello! Yujin?” Chaeyoung eyes widen seeing the figure in front of her.

“Hello, Chaeyoung unnie. Can I meet Jiheon?” Chaeyoung nodded as she gestured the girl to come inside.

“Jiheon-ah, you have a guest!” Chaeyoung shouted, calling for their maknae.

“Who?” Jiheon come right into the living room as her eyes widen, surprised by the sudden appearance.

“Yujinie? Why are you here? I mean you are welcomed, but why are you here? At this hour?” Jiheon quick to moved closer to her bestfriend. Being at the same company and same class have the perk that the two were quick to form their friendship for the past few months.

“Can we talk?” Jiheon furrowed her brows at the question. It was more to ‘I need to talk to you’ than the word ‘we’. Nether less, Jiheon nodded as she brings Yujin into her room.

Jiheon let Yujin sat on her bed as she just looked at her, not uttering a word, waiting for Yujin to say it herself. It was new sight for Jiheon to see this side of Yujin. So quiet and her head down. The Yujin she knows was full of laughter and confidence boosts through her. Few minutes passed by, yet Yujin haven’t say anything. Jiheon was going to ask but she finally noticed the movement of Yujin’s shoulder. The girl was crying but the crying sound was so insignificant to hear. Jiheon moved closer to Yujin and wrapped her arm on Yujin shoulder.

“Just cry it out. I’m here.” Jiheon said as she patted Yujin’s arm softly.

“Is everything okay?” Hayoung entered the room with concern eyes.

“What happen?” Saerom joined after knowing Yujin came. After all, Saerom need to inform Eunbi whereabout of her ‘kid’.

Yujin cry harder and it worried the girls so much.

“I-i saw th-them kiss-kissing.” Yujin muttered heavily in between her sobs.

Their eyes widen. They immediately know one of them because it was only possible to make Yujin cry like that. Kim Minjoo. They knew about Yujin and Minjoo relationship, but the question is with who?

“Yujin…”

Yujin knew that tone.

“Everything was fine. This morning she greeted me with her sweet smile. She even cooked for me after I come back from school. There’s nothing wrong. I didn’t know where’s wrong between us! I trusted her! I trusted them! I can’t believe Sakura unnie did that to me!” Yujin was mad.

Their eyes widen for the second time as it was hard for them to believe it. That innocent Minjoo is cheating on Yujin and worse she cheated with Sakura, one of their own team members. They didn’t want to comment as this is something that they cannot intrude just because they want to. This problem might turn bigger if everyone wants to get involved. After all, there is a lot of reason for them to keep it hidden for the mean time. They didn’t judge the two when they know about their relationship because even their members are in relationship. For sure, there understand that there’s some risks coming together with it. They are grateful that nothing worst happens so far and they didn’t expect their junior group will face it sooner. They acknowledged that Yujin’s problem is not simple because it’s will definitely involve all the IZONE members. They let Yujin cried because they know, the younger need it.

“Yujin-ah… Let’s get you home. Your members must be worried about you.” Saerom said with guilt choking her.

Jiheon and Hayoung looked at Saerom, giving her a concerned look but they understand their leader intention.

“Can I not? I don’t want to see them.” Yujin shoke her head as her tears flowing down again.

Saerom was thinking for a while as she spoke.

“You can stay here, but just tonight. But you have to inform your manager and Eunbi unnie.”

“Can you please tell Eunbi unnie?” Yujin pleaded. She didn’t want to speak to the leader because Eunbi will ask a lot.

Saerom sighed but nodded anyway.

“Thank you unnie.” Yujin formed a small smile, thankful for their help.

“You can sleep with me tonight.” Jiheon pats Yujin’s head.

“Uhmm… Yujin-ah, I still think we have to go to your dorm since you still have school tomorrow.” Hayoung said after thinking back their decision.

“I’ll ask Eunbi about it.” Saerom said as she sees the troubled face of Yujin.

“I texted her, but she wants to see you.” Saerom said and Yujin slowly nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunbi unnie! Come in first.” Hayoung said as Eunbi approached their van.

“Where’s Yujin?” Eunbi quickly asked as she entered the van.

“Unnie…” Eunbi looks at the back and sees Yujin with her small smile. Eunbi was mad because Yujin left without informing and worried them for not coming back. The night was getting late and Yujin still not coming back. She was really worried, until she got a text from Saerom. Eunbi was supposed to be angry but seeing Yujin’s state, her anger turned to worried instead.

“Yujin-ah, why didn’t you inform us if you going out? At least let Minjoo know. She was really worried because you di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter