Where the Heart Is

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a while since the talks between Sakura and Chaeyeon, and their relation getting better by days and the members feel happy knowing that there is no more drama going to happen (…as if…). However, Sakura meant her words. She still asks for Chaeyeon’s attention, all the time, and she’s not backing up from trying to get Chaeyeon’s heart. Her confrontation with Chaeyeon did good to Chaeyeon’s and Eunbi’s relationship but yes, it hurt Sakura a lot but she managed to hide it. Sakura keeps convincing herself that having Chaeyeon by her side is enough but no. She is getting stressed and she can only keep it herself because she knows she cannot cross the line between her and Chaeyeon.

 

“Saku-chan, Saku-chan… Wake up. We have practice today.” Sakura feels a hand shaking her body. She opens her eyes, but her eyelids feel heavy. She wants to sit up, but her body feels so weak. Sakura managed to pull her blanket down to her shoulder and sees Nako looking at her.

“Saku-chan, are you okay?” Nako’s brow furrowed after seeing Sakura’s face. Nako put her palm on Sakura’s forehead and panicked.

“Saku-chan, you’re burning. Don’t move. I’ll call Chaeyeon un-” Nako was going to call the ‘mother’ of their dorm but stopped as Sakura holding her hand tightly. Nako feels like crying when she sees Sakura shakes her head weakly.

“Please don’t call her. I’m fine.”

“You not fine. You are having a fever. We have to send you to the hospital.” Nako’s eyes beaming with tears. Her heart in pain seeing Sakura that weak.

“No need, Nako-chan. I don’t want to worry anyone. Just please give me some medicine and a glass of warm water. It will subside the fever.” Nako nodded as she really didn’t know what to do. Seeing the one she has been looking up in that state making her brain unfunctional.

 

 

 

 

 

Nako feels lighter after seeing Sakura a bit better but she still has her eyes on the girl. Nako asked rest of the girls to go first to the OTR building with the reason that she’s having a stomach-ache. Eunbi volunteered to stay with her but she insisted that she will be fine and there’s Sakura with her. As the two arrived at the practice room, the girls were expecting another scene from Sakura but none. They were confused but feel relief because there’s no yelling for the day. Chaeyeon feels lighter that Sakura finally stopped making moves on her but feels a bit disappointed. Chaeyeon shakes her head at her thought and it didn’t go unnoticed by Eunbi. However, it didn’t last long because Sakura keeps making mistakes and Chaeyeon was frustrated.

“Are you okay, Sakura?” Eunbi approached the cherry blossom with concern. She was expecting Sakura to push her away, but Sakura responded to her softly. That reaction from Sakura indeed sending Eunbi into chaos thought.

“I’m fine, Eunbi unnie.” Sakura answered with a smile. Nako was holding herself from telling the rest because Sakura begged on her knees to keep it a secret.

They continued the practice until the sundown and they expecting to have practice until midnight. Sakura was trying her best to cope with her headache while trying to catch up with their dance, but her leg feels weaken and she misses her step.

“Saku-chan, you’re making mistake again. Just go and take breaks if you tired.” Chaeyeon commented, thinking that the girl was trying to gain her attention by purposely making mistakes. Chaeyeon cannot help to think like that because the girl keeps making mistakes.

“Chaeyeon!” It was Nako sending a disappointed look at the main dancer.

“I’m fin-”

“Sakura!/Saku-chan!/Kkura-unnie!” The girls rushed to Sakura as the cherry blossom falls on the floor. Sakura lost her conscious.

“Saku-chan, you said you going to be fine. Please, please…” Nako was crying.

“W-what do you mean?!” Chaeyeon asks worriedly.

“She’s burning this morning, but she didn’t want to-” Before Nako finished her words, Chaeyeon quickly pulled Sakura on her back and run out from the building.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Saku-chan, please be fine. Please…” Chaeyeon murmured while having Sakura on her back, running to the nearest clinic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How is she?” Their manager asked the doctor after the check-up.

“She’s fine. She just had a fever and that probably weakens her body. She just needs some rest and she will be fine.”

“Thank you, doc.” Eunbi bowed her head, giving gratitude to the doctor.

Eunbi quickly called their manager and the two immediately went to the clinic after Chaeyeon went away with Sakura. They figured out that Chaeyeon will go to the nearest clinic with only supporting by her two legs. Their manager was actually worried and angry after Eunbi told him because the word ‘nearest’ was not even practical when it was basically almost one kilometer from their building.

“I know. I’m sorry.” Chaeyeon has her head down apologizing to their manager as their manager having a talk with her.

“You shouldn’t do that again, Chaeyeon. If anything happens, please called me first. You were lucky because no one recognizes you two. I was worried about the two of you. Are you hurting anywhere?” Their manager spoke softly, knowing that the girl already feels guilty and he didn’t want to see them down.

“I’m fine, oppa. Thank you.”

“Let’s get you home. The girls must be worried too.” Eunbi and Chaeyeon just nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter