Day With You

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did you think Hyewon gonna chill by herself? ;)

Nah... No one gonna chill.. ^^

 

 

Beware.. Adding spice :))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Are you free today? Do you remember? No, no. I just wanna tell you that it’s Chaemin’s birthday, so… will you go with me?” Chaeyeon keeps talking in front of the mirror. She’s looking at her own reflection and clearly, she can see her own expression.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid.” Chaeyeon knocks her own head, totally ashamed of the thing she’s doing on the moment.

“I have to compose myself. Seriously, Lee Chaeyeon. You have to do it right. Yeah, yeah. Pull yourself.” Chaeyeon mutters to herself as she straightens her attire and takes a deep breath before practicing her sentence again.

“Can you go with me?”

“Are you going to ask someone out, unnie?” Chaeyeon jumped up a little as she held on her chest, shocked.

“W-what?” Chaeyeon turns as she the maknae’s question. Chaeyeon didn’t expect anyone to hear her but well, everyone actually looking at her curiously.

“Are you going for a date, unnie?” Yuri asks excitedly.

“Well… Not a date.” Chaeyeon slowly arrange her sentence, probably feeling useless for trying to practice her line since early morning, but only to completely ignores it. The girls were looking at her with knitted brows, which clearly shown on Wonyoung’s face. Chaeyeon had her time to scan all their emotions but as her eyes met Sakura’s, she joined them knitting her brows. There’s a lot of thoughts running inside her mind because she just can’t interpret Sakura’s emotion. Sakura has her straight face, showing no response at all.

“That’s obviously a question for a date, unnie.” Wonyoung pouted, not believing Chaeyeon’s words.

“I’m just practicing. No date.” Chaeyeon half-heartedly laughs, awkwardly reasoning when the girls can read her emotion easily. Chaeyeon was hoping them to slide it because she obviously didn’t want to create any assumption or misunderstand. Chaeyeon knows that the girls not believing her words, but it is better to just ignore.

“Okay, but are you going somewhere? I saw you packing some things just now.” Nako pointed to the packed bag beside Chaeyeon’s bed. Chaeyeon breath out in relief as they girls didn’t further their questioning. Chaeyeon can only entertain her nervousness inside herself due to the girls’ sharp eyes. Nothing gonna easily pass through their eyes, but it just the girls chose to ignore it sometimes.

“Yeah. I’m meeting with my family tonight.” Chaeyeon stated in matter of fact. It’s not like she wants to lie about it anyway. She’s going to inform them soon anyway before leaving.

“You’re sleeping there?” The baby giant pouted, obviously attached with the ‘mom’.

“No. I’ll be back. We still have schedule tomorrow morning. I’m just sending Chaemin’s present.” Chaeyeon explains, telling them not to worry.

“Present? It is Chaemin’s birthday today?” Nako has her eyes widen.

“Yeah. I feel sorry that we can’t celebrate her birthday today but maybe we will do it next time.” The girls pouted sadly, understanding Chaeyeon’s situation. They were caught up with the comeback while Chaeryeong also been busy with her Japan promotion.

“I’ll invite you all if we have birthday party later.” Chaeyeon tries to cheer the girls, knowing that it will make them miss their family too.

“Promised?!” Wonyoung launches herself to Chaeyeon.

“Yep.” Chaeyeon give the girl a motherly smile.

The girls finally leave Chaeyeon alone in the room after the small commotion.

“Chaeyeon?” Chaeyeon turns and sees Sakura awkwardly standing behind her.

“Saku-chan? Is there something you need?” Chaeyeon asks the cherry blossom with concern.

“I-” Sakura’s trying to make a sentence, but she doesn’t even know what to say.

“Can you come with me later?” Sakura’s head shot up, eyes focused on Chaeyeon as she didn’t expect Chaeyeon to ask her to go with her. Sakura actually going to ask if she can join her. Sakura forgot about Chaemin’s birthday but as soon as she heard it, she felt guilty. The Lee’s welcoming her with huge smile everytime she visited them and obviously, Sakura feels attached to them, especially because it’s Chaeyeon’s family.

Sakura nodded happily. Chaeyeon just flashed the girl with her goofy smile before resuming her works.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sakura unnie!” Chaemin quickly engulf Sakura in a tight hug after seeing the cherry blossom entered the house.

“Yah! I’m your sister.” Chaeyeon pouted, disappointed with Chaemin’s greeting. Chaemin just put out her tongue playfully as she pulls Sakura with her into the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s been a while since you come here.” Chaemin pouted cutely, complaining to the cherry blossom. Sakura cannot help but pinch the Chaemin’s cheeks.

“Chaeyeon, why didn’t you bring Sakura here again? We been dying to see her again.” Chaeyeon’s mom said as she serves them some juices and cookies.

The question caught the two’s attentions. Chaeyeon just ignores the question while Sakura continues playing with Chaemin. After some chitchat, Sakura went to the kitchen, helping Chaeyeon’s mom with the dishes. Mrs. Lee keeps refusing but Sakura keep offering her helps so Mrs. Lee just let the girl. Chaeyeon was at the living room, having chitchat with her dad and Chaemin.

It was time for Chaeyeon and Sakura to go back. The two are waiting for Mr. Lee for sending them home. Chaeyeon and Sakura were going by taxi but the thought of it worries the Lee’s so Mr. Lee insisted to send them. Chaeyeon and Sakura can only agree.

“I’m sorry if I took your time. Chaemin keeps telling me that she misses you.” Chaeyeon starts the conversation.

“It’s fine, Chae. I was enjoying myself. I kinda missed them too.” Sakura flashes her smile.

“Thank you for coming with me.” The two just exchange smiles. For a while, Sakura just wants to forget the fact the there’s nothing more between them other than being friend. Sakura cursed inside her mind, blaming herself for hurting the nicest person she ever met.

 

Do I still deserve you, Chaeyeon-ah? I know hurt you, but can you please give me a chance to love you again? Maybe I deserve this. The pain I’m feeling right now might not even cannot compare the pain I gave you. Have you moved on? Did you stop loving me, Chaeyeon-ah? It’s selfish of me want you to stay when I’m the one who chased you away. Do I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter