Still a Fool

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week Wonyoung avoiding Yujin. Everytime Yujin tried to talk to her, Wonyoung will quickly avoid her by saying that she has to do something or she’s not feeling well. Yujin gets the signs but she still didn’t want to give up before Wonyoung tell her what’s wrong.

“Wonyoung...” Yujin quickly grabs Wonyoung’s hand before the younger girl walks out from the room. They just finished their weekly meeting with their respective company, Starship and Yujin take the opportunity to talk with Wonyoung.

“What it is, unnie? I have to go now.” Wonyoung said as she freed her hand from Yujin’s grip. Yujin furrowed her brows as she heard Wonyoung called her unnie. Yujin quickly moved in front of Wonyoung and blocked Wonyoung from reaching the door.

“I won’t let you go before you talk to me, Wonyoung.” Yujin said as she turned to a serious aura.

“We have nothing to talk.” Wonyoung said, giving the same intensity look.

“We have a lot to talk, Wonyoung. You have been avoiding me for the past days. Tell me if I have done anything wrong.” Yujin said while trying her best to keep their eyes contact.

Wonyoung looked away when she sees the sad eyes Yujin giving her.

“Please…” Yujin pleaded as she holds Wonyoung’s hand.

Wonyoung knows that she cannot forever avoid Yujin and it is better to tell her the truth. Wonyoung takes a seat and Yujin quickly take the seat beside her.

“What’s wrong?” Yujin asked as she stared at Wonyoung softly.

“I’m sorry, Yujin-ah.” Wonyoung said as she starts tearing up.

“Please don’t cry… I don’t like seeing you cry.” Yujin said sadly as she quickly gives the younger girl a hug.

“My mother knows about us…” Wonyoung slowly speaks and Yujin already knows where it’s going. “She told me to break up with you.”

Yujin just slowly patting Wonyoung’s head as she understands the situation. Yujin already knows how strict Wonyoung’s parents are and she knows they won’t accept it easily. After all, it still a taboo to date the same gender. They have not much of age difference but Yujin acknowledges that Wonyoung is still younger than her. It’s might that Wonyoung never in that kind of relationship before or it just that Yujin was broken before that Yujin knows how to stay stronger.

“I’m scared.” Wonyoung finally speaks about her feeling.

“Shuush… You will be fine. I’m here for you.” Yujin tries to calm the girl.

“I’m sorry, Yujin-ah. I don’t think I can do this.” Wonyoung said as she clutched on Yujin’s shirt. Yujin feels her heart broken into pieces but she cannot bear to see Wonyoung hurt more.

“Do you really want to break up?” Yujin asks as she cups Wonyoung’s face and makes Wonyoung looks at her. Wonyoung just stared at Yujin sadly.

“Do you really need to do this?” Yujin asks again, hoping that she can get a slight no from the younger girl. However, the answer just too heart-breaking for Yujin.

“I’m sorry.” Wonyoung said as she avoided Yujin’s eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jjae-Jjaeyeon…” The name rolled bitterly from Sakura’s mouth as she sees the scene in front of her. She just witnessed Chaeyeon kissed Eunbi on the lips.

“Sakura?” Chaeyeon was looking at the Japanese girl with a questioning look.

“Why?” Sakura not knowing but suddenly feels angry. She was biting on her own lips, trying to suppress herself from shouting.

“I’m sorry.” It was Eunbi who apologize.

“Unnie, why are you saying sorry?” Chaeyeon was confused. Eunbi trying to pull herself from Chaeyeon but Chaeyeon holding on her tightly.

“So, this is why you always with her?”

“Yes.”

“This is why it’s wrong, Chae... You promised me. You not keeping your promise, you leaving me.” Sakura choked by her own words as the tears already running down her face.

“I still keep my promise, Sakura. I’m still staying by your side. But you should remember that we are nothing but just a friend now. You said it yourself.” Eunbi feels Chaeyeon’s hold getting tighter.

“Chaeyeon…” Sakura terribly hurts by Chaeyeon’s words and run away from the practice room. Eunbi quickly releases their intertwined hand.

“Stay with me.” Chaeyeon said as Eunbi making her way out from the room.

“I want to, but I can’t Chaeyeon. We both know we cannot leave Sakura wandering on the street by herself. This is Korea, not Japan. And I’m giving you time for yourself to think about this.”

As soon as Eunbi disappeared by the door, Chaeyeon dropped down to the floor, crying. Eunbi’s words were right, it seems like Eunbi noticed how much she choked by her own words that she thrown to Sakura. It was hard to say because it still hurt so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon!” Chaeyeon stepped back with her eyes widen as she feels the soft lips on her own lips.

“Yah! Sakura, what are you doing?!” Chaeyeon pushed the girl after she realized the situation.

Chaeyeon’s face was red and clearly sending glare to the cherry blossom. The rest of the girls were stopped at their track, shocked as well.

“You wanna play like that? Then fine!” Chaeyeon definitely mad. Sakura not minding it because she already prepared for that but Chaeyeon next action broke the mask she purposely wears.

The girls practically have their mind blown when they saw Chaeyeon kissed the bunny leader. Eunbi has her eyes widen but unable to move because of shock.

“Let’s go, Eunbi unnie…” Chaeyeon pulled the flustered girl with her out from the room after the unexpected kiss.

Sakura was unmoved all the time Chaeyeon kissed Eunbi and her leg weaken after the two left the room. Sakura drops on her knees while her eyes staring blankly on the door. The girls panicked because they saw how Sakura broke down with no tears. They didn’t expect something like that will happens and practically witnessing it. Nako hugs Sakura and Sakura’s hair softly while muttering some comforting words.

 

 

 

 

After the first breaking scene, they didn’t expect they’re going to witness it again. Yes. They saw how persistent Sakura is -- no more kiss since Sakura scared Chaeyeon did the same thing -- trying to get Chaeyeon’s attention and how Eunbi will be tensed everytime it happens. They won’t even guess Chaeyeon’s reaction because the feather girl will always, always find its way to avoid and hurt the cherry blossom. The rest of the gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter