Oblivious

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hiichan?” Hitomi turns when she heard her name. A smile automatically grew on Hitomi’s face.

“Chaewon unnie, what it is?” Hitomi asks smilingly.

“Do you free tomorrow?” Chaewon cannot help but the smile widens after seeing Hitomi adorably looking at her.

“I guess. Why?” Hitomi tilted her head as she thinks of her own plan.

“Can you go out with me tomorrow?” Chaewon feels her heart beating fast when she blurted her question.

“Where to?” Hitomi asks confusedly. It’s rare to see Chaewon fidgeting nervously while asking her to hang out. It’s not like they never went out together before.

“Just somewhere. No worry. All expenses are on me.” Chaewon quickly answered but not planning to let Hitomi knows about her plan at the moment. She just needs Hitomi to agree to go with her, and that’s the most important part.

“Sure then.” Hitomi simply answered without thinking much because she knows Chaewon means good.

“Yes! See you tomorrow at 9, Hiichan!” Chaewon shouted while running back to their dorm with a huge smile plastered on her face. Hitomi just shakes her head while getting into their dorm with the same huge smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going?” Hitomi has been asking for the third time because Chaewon won’t answer her.

“Namsan Tower.” Chaewon said as their van finally stopped.

“Eh? What are we doing here? We have been here last time, unnie.” Hitomi commented but still followed the other girl out from their van.

“I know. I just want to put another lock here.”

“But unnie, someone might steal it again.” Hitomi’s brows knitted remembering the last time they went they to hang the lock. Hitomi still cannot get rid of the disappointment when she heard someone stole their lock.

“Well, we’ll make sure to hide it well then. Furthermore, there’s no camera today so no one else will know.”

“If you say so. But...” Hitomi said and her tone went down.

“Yeah?” Chaewon looks at Hitomi confusedly.

“I think you have a wrong partner here.” Hitomi locked her eyes with Chaewon.

“Wrong partner? I don’t think it is wrong for you to be here with me.” Chaewon frown at Hitomi’s comment.

“But you said last time, this place is special. Why didn’t you ask Minju?” Hitomi was frowning.

Chaewon feels like slapping her own forehead.

“Oh, you remember that.” Chaewon feels like an idiot for changing her own words.

“Of course, I remember, unnie.” It’s not easy to forget something very dear to me. Hitomi can only say it inside her mind.

“I know, but I think you forget about one more thing. Now, let’s go.” Chaewon quickly pulls the girl before the girl goes for another comment.

After the struggles to hide themselves and to hide the lock, the two finally resting while waiting for their manager to fetch them up.

“Cold?” Chaewon asks as she sees Hiichan keep blowing on her hands. Hitomi nodded as she continues her act.

“Eh?” Hitomi feels the warm crawling her face too after Chaewon intertwined their hand and put in inside her coat. Hitomi had the difficulties to keep avoiding Chaewon’s eyes as they were facing each other.

“You don’t remember at all? I was trying to figure out but seems like I’m gonna keep myself with Minju.” Chaewon muttered, hoping that Hitomi will hear it. Chaewon was waiting for a response but none so she assumed that Hitomi might don’t understand her.

Hitomi did hear it but she didn’t know what to the response after the mention of the other girl’s name. It somehow pinches her heart but she not going to show it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, how’s the date?” Hitomi turned her head to the person taking the seat beside her.

“What date?” Hitomi frown.

“Your date with Chaewon unnie. It’s obvious.” Nako rolled her eyes, knowing that Hitomi will get away with another questioning in that topic.

“It’s not a date. We just hang out. That’s all.”

“It’s called a date, Hiichan. You not dumb. Just accept the fact.” Nako raised her brow. That’s made Hitomi into quiet mode again.

“So, what happens? You have been quiet since you came back.”

“I am quiet, Nako-chan.”

“You are but still this is not you so spill. I won’t stop bothering you until you tell me what happens.” Nako crossed her arm and make herself comfortable on Hitomi’s bed.

“She’s just going for Minju.” Hitomi said unbothered. Nako cannot help but cupped the fluffy cheeks with her small hands.

“What makes you say that this time?” Nako has her eyes on Hitomi’s.

“She said something about figuring out and then said that she will keep herself with Minju.” Nako cannot help but frown too after seeing the discourages face of Hitomi.

“I don’t understand why she brought me there when she clearly said that she will only come there with her lover. I was hoping but I guess she was just trying to figure out her feeling.” Hitomi already shedding tears.

Nako has her unreadable look after hearing Hitomi’s words. Something was missing. There’s no way Chaewon will bring Hitomi there if that was the case, except that the angel actually has a feeling for the peach. Nako wants to make sure of it.

“What did Chaewon unnie said to you?”

“She gonna keep herself with Minju. Something like that.”

“What she said?”

“She said,” Hitomi take a breath. “You don’t remember at all? I was trying to figure out but seems like I’m gonna keep myself with Minju.” Hitomi said it like how Chaewon said it to her.

“Ohhhhh…” Nako takes her time to process the words, and suddenly pinches Hitomi’s cheeks, making Hitomi whined in tears.

“Baka!” Nako knocked Hitomi’s head. Hitomi was whining in pain but Nako has her smile on.

“Where are you going?” Hitomi asks as Nako getting down from the bunk.

“I’m going to call Chaewon unnie for you.” Nako smirked.

“Yada!” Hitomi shouted in protests but Nako already runs away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are you going?”

“Eh?” Hitomi stumbled back, shocked by the sudden, a very recognizable voice.

“Hi, Chaewon unnie.” Hitomi ignored the question and greeted the girl instead. Chaewon was resting comfortably on the long sofa.

“Where are you going?” Chaewon asked again.

“T-to the practice. Yeah, I’m going to practice.” Hitomi said as she composed herself.

“You are not going to practice alone, Hii-chan.” Chaewon furrows her brows. Hitomi gulped at the sharp tone of Chaewon. Chaewon is worried.

“Then I’ll just ask Nako-chan to go with me.” Hitomi tries to keep her plan.

“Nako went out with Eunbi unnie.” Chaewon answered as her eyebrow raised.

“Chaeyeon unnie—” Hitomi going to put another name but Chaewon cut her.

“Chaeyeon followed the two.”

“Saku—”

“Kkura unnie tagged along.”

“Yuri!”

“She went out with Yena.”

“Hyewon unnie. I’ll go with Hyewon unnie.”

“I don’t think so. She went out with Yujin just now.”

“Won—”

“School stuff.”

“Minju—”

“She’s stalking.”

“Stalking?”

“Ignored it.”

“Why did you not are joining Minju out? I mean go for a date.”

“I’m just to lazy to go out.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter