Thank You

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That was boring.” Eunbi snickers as she heard the complaint.

“Then why did you want to watch it anyway?” Eunbi rolls her eyes.

“I want to eat popcorns.”

“I should have expected that. You can just buy it and not wasting your time watching that boring movie.”

“I don’t want you to waste the tickets. Just be grateful that you used your money wisely.”

“Sure. Thank you, Hyewon-ah…” Eunbi was smiling as her gaze locked on Hyewon. Hyewon who noticed Eunbi’s gaze on her quickly look away, hiding the blushes on her face and she quickly grabs Eunbi’s hand and dragged her away.

“Now, let’s get some food. I’m hungry.”

 

 

“Hyewon…” Eunbi called for Hyewon’s attention as they were walking back to their dorm. They could just take a taxi to their dorm building but apparently, Hyewon wants to go to the convenience store so Eunbi just asked the taxi to stop in front of the convenience store located near to their building.

“Huh?” Hyewon responded as she turned her head to Eunbi. She still munching to the pieces of bread she brought a while ago.

Eunbi just smiled upon seeing the innocent look Hyewon was giving her at the moment. Eunbi saw the white cream on the end of Hyewon’s lip and she quickly takes a tissue from her bag as she told Hyewon to stop moving. “Hey, stay still.” Eunbi wipes the cream as she softly speaks, “There, we’re done. Do you like eating that bread so much?” Eunbi has a smile plastered on her face as her eyes on Hyewon.

Hyewon did what Eunbi told her to stay still but she didn’t expect Eunbi’s action. Hyewon can feel the warm breaths of Eunbi on her face as Eunbi moved forward, wiping the cream on her lip. Eunbi already pulled away but Hyewon stayed still with her eyes focused on Eunbi. Hyewon heard Eunbi’s spoke but her mind was occupied by the beauty in front of her. Hyewon acknowledged the beauty of the older girl but Eunbi was glowing in Hyewon's eyes at the moment.

“Hyewon?” Eunbi waved her hand in front of Hyewon as Hyewon not responding to her.

“I like you.” Hyewon was not sure herself but spoke those words. Hyewon didn’t panicked or regretted her words because it just feels so right to say it. She was mesmerized by Eunbi’s glowing beauty at the moment but the words that were rolled out of her tongue was something else. Beautiful. You’re beautiful. You are so pretty. Hyewon can say so many words but that’s not it.

Eunbi froze when she heard Hyewon. They were keeping eye contact so Eunbi can see the clear emotion through Hyewon’s eyes. The younger girl was known to simply blurted her thought but she didn’t expect that kind of words. Eunbi feels like she was drowning into Hyewon’s gaze. A smile slowly grew on Hyewon’s face, caught Eunbi back from the drowning.

“Hyewon…” Eunbi called for Hyewon’s name as she expected the younger girl to explain. Eunbi once again feels her heart beating so fast as she heard Hyewon. The girl always makes her heart beating so fast with her simple words.

“Do you know you look so beautiful right now, unnie?” Hyewon said while softly smiling at Eunbi.

“I—we—uhmm—go—I mean---yeah—home--- We should head home.” Eunbi shuttered as she tried to diminish the growing feeling inside her.

Hyewon smiled as she heard Eunbi stuttered. Hyewon took Eunbi’s hand and intertwined it as they continue their way to the dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay?” Hitomi finally asks after watching Nako fumbling with her phone since hours ago.

Nako turned her head and met Hitomi’s worried eyes. Nako smiles and nodded by it was clear to Hitomi that Nako’s eyes wearing with tears.

“You could just go there than sending Hyewon unnie, you know?” Hitomi said worriedly. Hitomi was sitting beside Nako when Nako received a call from Chaeyeon, telling her to go to the cinema. They are aware of Chaeyeon and Eunbi supposed date at the cinema but didn’t get to hear Chaeyeon reasoning for telling Nako to go to the cinema. They just hear a faint voice of Chaeyeon telling them that she cannot go for the date and needed someone to accompany Eunbi instead. However, instead of going there, Nako called Hyewon to ‘save’ Eunbi. Luckily, Hyewon was hanging out not far from the cinema.

“I can’t.” Nako said and finally the tears she been trying to hold run down her face. Hitomi feels sad seeing Nako in that state quickly hugged Nako. Hitomi feels the heavy feeling inside her after knowing what Nako did. Nako might smaller than her but Nako is braver than her. Hitomi wish that she can show her feeling too, but she didn’t know how to. Especially towards the redheaded girl, who saw her as a younger sister and probably that’s why Hitomi more aware of getting a rejection, so she keeps her feeling away.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hiichan…” Hitomi slowly turned her head to the caller. A smile automatically formed on Hitomi’s face.

“Hi, Chaewon unnie.” Chaewon flashed a smile and walked towards Hitomi’s bed and eventually sit on it.

“I’m sorry. My bed a bit messy with my stuff.” Hitomi quickly collects her stuff on her bed but Chaewon’s hand on her hand halts her action.

“Can you just stay?” Hitomi’s forehead knitted with confusion. Chaewon just throws her a question that sending Hitomi into mixed reaction. Hitomi quite disappointed with Chaewon’s request since Chaewon probably knows her the best that these four days holiday is the only time she can go home and meet her family.

“I’m sorry.” Chaewon quickly apologized when she sees Hitomi’s rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter