Clear Mess

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Coffee?” A hand offering a coffee in Sakura’s face. Sakura looks beside her and her eyes widen.

“Thanks. Eh? What are you doing here?” Sakura asked, shocked.

“I found you.” A smile greeted Sakura.

Sakura seems to be lost for a moment.

“Everyone looking for you. I told them I know where you are because they might be worried. You could tell me beforehand so I could help. Why? Are you disappointed that it’s me who found you?” That blank face. Sakura thought as their eyes locked at each other.

“N-no. Thank you, Kang-chan.” Sakura quickly answered, taken aback by Hyewon’s words.

“What are you doing here anyway? You made us worried. You even switched off your phone.” Hyewon nags. Hyewon might be showing a cold or not caring attitude but she cares.

“I didn’t—” Sakura takes out her phone. “Sorry, I didn’t notice that it out of battery.” Indeed, her phone was switched off but not on purpose.

“You should have stayed at home and continue with your game.” Hyewon said while taking the seat beside Sakura.

“But it’s bored to play alone.” Sakura pouted. She never bothers playing alone before but after some times hanging and playing together with the girls, the feeling of playing alone slowing growing inside her.

“Then ask Yena to play with you. Oh! I forgot. That duck is too easy to win.” Hyewon says casually. Sakura laughs at Hyewon’s words and Hyewon joined. Sorry, bro. Hyewon thought as she just insulted her bestie but Hyewon didn’t regret it after hearing Sakura’s laughs.

 

 

 

 

 

The vibrating phone on her pocket disturbs her attention. Chaeyeon quickly takes out the phone and looks at the caller.

“Hello, Eunbi unnie?”

“Where are you? Have you found her yet?”

Upon hearing that, Chaeyeon shifts her gaze back to where she been looking at before. Her eyes focused on the two figures who seem to not be noticing her presence there and apparently, Chaeyeon assumed the two are having fun from the way their body moves, obviously laughing. Chaeyeon just stares, forgetting the fact that she’s having a call to respond to.

“Chaeyeon? Hey! Are you still there?”  Chaeyeon comes back from her thought as she hears Eunbi’s voice through the other line.

“Yes, unnie. I didn’t see her. I’m on my way back to the dorm. I’ll talk to you later.” Chaeyeon quickly ended the call as her eyes still glued to the two figures not far from where she’s standing. Chaeyeon puts her phone back into her pockets and her grips tighten on the can of coffee in her hand.

“What should I do with you?” Chaeyeon mutters, not minding that she won’t get any response from that can of coffee. “I cannot possibly put you back from that machine and I don’t feel like drinking coffee right now. Just maybe if I didn’t go for you, I probably sitting with her now, right?” Chaeyeon chuckles bitterly. When she found Sakura, Chaeyeon thought that it’s better for her to gives Sakura, a coffee maybe, so she decided to look out for some nearest machine or convenience store. She bought it but the moment she went back, someone already there with Sakura. Chaeyeon was glad that Sakura with someone she knew. “I’m glad but why am I feel suffocated?” Chaeyeon hits her own chest, trying to ease the heavy feeling inside her as she walks away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of the door opens caught their attention as Wonyoung and Yuri quickly going to the door.

“Chaeyeon unnie!” Wonyoung greeted but Chaeyeon can see the frown on the youngers’ faces. Chaeyeon knows the girls were worried.

“Eunbi unnie, girls, don’t worry. I just got a message from Kang-chan that Sakura is with her.” Chaeyeon said while flashing a small smile.

The frown on their faces finally disappeared after they heard Chaeyeon. Eunbi feels her phone rang, notify a chat came. Eunbi quickly looks at it and sigh in relief. However, somehow, Eunbi feels something sting inside her. I’m worrying too much. Eunbi concluded in her mind.

“I just got Hyewon’s message too. They are on their way home. She said Sakura said sorry because of her phone out of battery.” Eunbi relays the message to the members.

At least the atmosphere turns better as the Eunbi’s dorm members slowly making their way back to their dorm. They just going to ask Sakura or the two the next day since it’s already late and they still have schedule for the next day.

Minjoo, Yujin, and Yena already went to sleep as Eunbi taking rest on the living room.

“Eunbi unnie, you not going to sleep yet?" Chaewon asks as she noticed Eunbi not bugging from the sofa.

“I’m waiting for Hyewon. You can go to bed first.” Eunbi said with a smile, reassuring the younger. Chaewon frowns a little after hearing Eunbi because she’s worried about the leader. She wants to accompany Eunbi but she knows it will make Eunbi feels burdened so she let her.

“Oh, okay. Don’t stay too late. Good night, unnie.” Chaewon said as she walks to their room.

“Good night, Chaewonie.” Eunbi said as her eyes following Chaewon’s figure until it disappeared by the door. Eunbi sighed and she leans on the sofa and staring at the unbothered ceiling.

The sound of the door quickly shifted Eunbi’s eyes as she waited for Hyewon to come to her sight.

“Eunbi?” Hyewon looks at Eunbi blankly. “Sorry. Were you waiting for me? We stopped at the convenience store because I got hungry.” Hyewon apologized as she knows the older girl indeed waiting for her because Eunbi will always be making sure everyone home before tucking herself into resting.

“I see. As long as you arrived safely. I’m going to sleep now. Good night, Hyewon.” Eunbi makes her way into the room.

“By the way, you should call or text first me if you found Sakura. You texted Chaeyeon and made us wait.” Eunbi added without looking back at Hyewon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter