Found You

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyeon unnie…” Chaeyeon stops dancing after seeing the person popping her head behind the door.

“Why are you popping your head like that? Come inside.” Chaeyeon says as she walks towards her phone and stops the music playing.

“Sorry for disturbing you.” The door closed with a click.

“You not disturbing me, Yujinie.” Chaeyeon assures with a smile. Yujin grins widely, showing her dimple.

“Are you recording right now?” Yujin asks as she takes a seat beside Chaeyeon, leaning their back on the huge mirror.

“Kinda. But, just for review.” Chaeyeon has her eyes on her phone, making sure that she saved the video before tossing it safely on her side.

“Seriously unnie, you already a great dancer.” Yujin pouted, disliking the idea of unconfident Chaeyeon with her own self.

“Haha... I still have a long way to go, Yujin.” Chaeyeon only laughs at Yujin’s remark.

“This unnie.” Yujin sighs.

“So, how are you?” Chaeyeon smoothly changes the topic.

“Are we still going to talk about that?” Yujin slumps her shoulder.

“Then? I didn’t see why you suddenly come to see me here, Yujin. It’s not like you need me to teach you to dance anyway. And for the record, I would like if you can talk heart to heart with me.” Chaeyeon reasons out, knowing that Yujin will not directly be showing courage to have an honest talk with her. Chaeyeon’s eyes already focused on Yujin, waiting for Yujin to speak.

“Am I doing the right thing, unnie?” Yujin speaks up after a few moments of silence.

“Why are you asking me that, Yujin? Is there something wrong?”

“I don’t know, unnie. It feels right and wrong at the same time.”

“Is this about Wonyoung and Minju?”

Yujin just nods. She cannot arrange whatever in her mind into words.

“Do you like Wonyoung, Yujinie?”

“I do.”

“Do you still like Minju?”

“I… I don’t know.”

“You do like Wonyoung but you don’t know what to feel after knowing that Minju and Chaewon are dating. Am I right?”

“I hate you because you were right.” Yujin grunts frustratingly.

“It’s not too hard to think of that, Yujin. You were deeply in love with Minju so of course, it’s not easy to fully remove every inch of Minju in your life especially she still around you.”

“Is that how you feel, unnie?”

“I… Yes.”

“You must be struggling a lot.”

“What makes you say that?”

“Because Kkura unnie is your best friend. You two were closed and I’m sure you two still want to keep it like that after the breakup.”

“I promised her, Yujin. You know I don’t break promise.”

“She broke hers, unnie.”

“Yujin…”

“Fine. I won’t say anything about it.”

“Why are we talking about my situation here anyway? You were supposed to tell me in detail.”

“Aish…”

“Spill.”

“I miss her, unnie. It seriously hurt to watch her being lovey-dovey with Chaewon unnie. I know I supposed to not feel like that when I have Wonyoung but… it just happens.”

“As clear as I know, you were the one who sends Chaewon to Minju.”

“I did?”

“Yes. Minju told me everything.”

“Well, I didn’t think it will turn like this.”

“Minju has the right, Yujin. Were you expecting Minju to keep waiting for you when you are dating Wonyoungie?”

“…”

“You need to sort your feeling fast Yujin or you will hurt them more. If you know what I mean.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why am I feeling nervous?” Yuri keeps playing with her own fingers.

“Yuri-ah, are you okay?” Yuri turns her head after sensing a pat on her shoulder and sees Yena frowned.

“I’m just feeling nervous, unnie.” Yuri tries her best to ease her trembling hand but Yena still can see it.

“You’ll be fine. You’ll do good… As always.” Yena put both her hand on Yuri’s shoulder and massages it, comforting the younger girl.

“Yeah… I can do this.” Yuri says softly. Yena’s action did comfort her and the trembling stopped. Yuri flashes Yena a soft smile as she sided-hug Yena. After seeing a genuine smile on Yuri’s face, automatically the frown on Yena’s face changes to a smile. The two look up and watch the monitor placed on their waiting room. I wish we can be like that. Yuri thought as she watches their senior’s performance.

A knock on the door catches their attention as they waited for whoever appears behind the closed door.

“Your turn in 10 minutes.” It was a man with headphones on his neck. The girls quickly flashed smiles and bow a little while muttering ‘thank you’ for the said man.

“Alright girls. Let’s get ready.” Eunbi claps her hand, signaling everyone to compose themselves before heading to the stage.

The girls were happily skipped to their waiting room after finishing their pre-recording performance. Yuri was happily chatting with Nako when a hand slipped with her. Yuri looks at their clapped hand and yes, intertwined. It very much sends a giddy feeling inside Yuri, but she tries her best to stay composed. Nako who sees it, internally smirk and skipped ahead by the two, catching up with their bunny leader.

“See, you did well.” Those compliments put a smile on Yuri's face. It’s not like she not smiling before, but her smile appears bigger after the compliment.

“Thank you, Yena unnie. You too, always the cool Yena when you on stage.” Yuri says sincerely.

“On stage only?” Yena pouted.

“On stage only.” Yuri says playfully.

“Aish! I hate you.” Yena says as she walks ahead, pulling Yuri with her.

“I love you too.” Yuri says as she clings on Yena’s arm, without letting go their intertwined hands. Yena feels the sudden rush of her face and she knows that she must be blushing from Yuri’s words, but she quickly erases the thought by teasing the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nako-chan…” Eunbi tries to talk with the younger girl since they finished their schedule but Nako been ignoring her since they entered the van. Eunbi gave up on getting Nako’s attention as the younger set the earphones to her ears and closed her eyes. Eunbi cannot help but keep glancing at the sleeping Nako. Their van stopped as their manager informed them that they arrived at the dorm building. Nako bid farewell and thanking their manager as she walks ahead without waiting for Eunbi. Eunbi quickly thanking their manager and run after Nako.

“Nako!” Eunbi manages to hold on Nako before she entered the lift.

“What’s wrong with you?” Eunbi quickly asks as she tightens the hold on Nako.

“I’m just tired, unnie.”

“Don’t lie to me. I know something happens. I’m not gonna let you go before you tell me.” Eunbi forcing Nako because she knows Nako will keep it by herself.

 

Earlier before the shoot…

“Nako!” It was Jane, a good friend of Nako, quickly approached Nako and sit beside her. Nako gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter