Family

Foolish Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's end their fight :/

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Everyone here?” Eunbi asked while looking out for every member inside their van. Eunbi only received nods as the girls were not mouthing a word at all. Eunbi can sigh silently noticing the awkward atmosphere inside the van.

It’s been a week and the girls haven’t got the chance to talk properly since they been busy with their schedule. No one ever bring out the topic and keep themselves busy. They barely having rest, but everyone feels worst for smiling, laughing along when inside, there’s a huge stone dragging down their heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yena…”

“Yena!” Sakura shouted as she quickly grabs on Yena’s wrist.

“What?” Yena turned to Sakura with frown.

“I-I’m s-sorry.” Sakura shuttered, somehow nervous seeing the look Yena’s giving her.

Yena’s expression soften after seeing Sakura’s guilty face. Yena sighs and finally face Sakura. Sakura slowly retreated her hand after noticing Yena’s composed reaction.

“I’m sorry too. For slapping you and making the commotion.” Yena looks down on her feet. She actually regretted her action toward the cherry blossom but didn’t have the courage to face her. She was thankful that Sakura make the first step.

“I forgive you. I needed that slap anyway. Thank you.” Sakura give a smile but Yena still noticed the sour smile.

“Are you sure? Emmm.. You can slap me too if that can make you forgive me.” Yena gulped nervously because of her own words.

Sakura looks at Yena and raised her brow.

“No, no. I think you misunderstand. I really mean about forgiving you. I just remember something else.” Sakura explained.

“O-okay.” Yena nodded, knowing Sakura’s words.

“You know, Kkura-unnie, I actually made a fool move last time.” Yena speaks after noticing Sakura’s silent.

“Doesn’t you always do that?” Sakura chuckles.

“Yah!” Yena pouts as she slaps Sakura’s arm. Yena chuckles anyway but her expression turned serious afterward.

“So, what was that anyway?” Sakura asks after seeing Yena’s reaction.

“I threaten Chaeyeon.”

“You what?!” Sakura half-shouted, grabbing Yena’s collar.

“I said she should treat you nice or I will hurt her if she ever hurt you. Now I’m felt like for doing that. I shouldn’t do that.” Yena laugh bitterly. Sakura loosen her hold and look down.

“I’m sorry. I really am. I don’t know why I did that. I feel like slapping myself.” Sakura closes her eyes tightly, fearing that her tears will flow out.

“Should I do that for you, then?” Yena playfully said after noticing Sakura’s reaction.

“You did, Yena. I don’t think I want to feel that again.” Sakura shrugged as she knows, Yena just want to cheer her up, but Yena’s words did remind her the slap.

“Oops.. Sorry. I..” Yena look down guiltily.

“Nahh… I told you it’s fine.”

“Just remind me not to drink anymore. So, what are you going to do now? Are you and Minju together now?”

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“We actually haven’t spoken about it yet.”

“What? I thought the two of you already dating. I mean, the ki.. Yeah, that’s.” Yena awkwardly speaks.

“We’re not together.”

“You mean you two kissed but you two are not together? For real?” Yena raised her brows.

“Yes. I feel sorry for Minju now. I mean, I know she really loves Yujin.”

“If she really loves Yujin, she won’t do that, unnie. You do understand that, right? I’m sorry to say these but you shouldn’t accept Chaeyeon’s confession if you don’t feel the same way. Sometimes I do find it uncomfortable because you literally staying away from her, unnie.”

“You don’t understand, Yena. I do love her.”

“Yeah. You do act differently with Chaeyeon. Even wizone always find something about the two of you. It was obvious though how different you act towards us. You seriously being the cool unnie, but you always act like a baby towards Chaeyeon. I just forgot that you’re a tsundere.”

“Yena.”

“What? It was true. You are a tsundere. I don’t know how Chaeyeon can handle you.”

“That’s because she loves me.”

“Yeah, yeah… You didn’t have to say that. So, what are going to do with that now? Are you going to make move on Minju now? How about Chaeyeon?”

“No. The things that happen between me and Minju was a mistake. Minju don’t want it either. And Chaeyeon? I know I hurt her but I’m going to get her back. I don’t want to lose her, Yena.”

“It’s going to be hard now.”

“I know. I’ll just going to keep trying.”

“Just so you know, I’ll be here for you, unnie.” Yena pats Sakura’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter