Extra story : The first Date

An Unnamed Relationship

A week passed since they officially declared being together. Gina, of course among the first person to know about this.

“You guys already acted like a couple long ago. Nothing new, next please. “

Gina’s face remained calm even when Hana told her about how she and Sehun got together. Hana excitedly told Gina how she kissed him first and all those dramatic things they did but Gina passed on it, saying that they were both too slow and lame.

“You did a good job, however by kissing him first. That was not so you. You had changed, I see.” Gina smacked Hana’s arm playfully.

Hana giggles at Gina’s remark and she blushed, thinking of her act. She would not dare to do that, if it is not Sehun.

And she glad she did. Otherwise, Sehun would not confess his feelings.

“There, there. Your darling is here to pick you up.”, Gina points with towards the door. Sehun is standing at the door and Hana immediately turns to greet him.

“Sehun!” She exclaims with a bright tone of excitement and she quickly packs her things.

“I’ll go home first.”, she told Gina who shook her head at Hana. She’s head over heels for him.

Hana runs to Sehun from her seat. She sprints even though the distance between them is not that far and she is having a hard time balancing when she arrives by his side, Sehun grabs her by her arm to stop her from tripping.

“Slow down, will you.”

Hana chuckles and she links her arms with him.

“Let’s go ~ ”, she sings happily as they walk side by side.

A soon as they arrive under their apartment, Hana tucks the right sleeve of Sehun’s shirt. The gesture makes him turns around to her.

“Do you want to go somewhere later?”, Hana asks and she bit her lower lips nervously, observing Sehun’s reaction.

“To where? Wait, are you asking me out on a date?”, Sehun stares down as he holds the urge to smile. Hana’s face flushes in red, she becomes flustered.

“W-what, no! I was just asking you to go out and like, eat something. I-I am hungry.”, Hana waves her hand repeatedly on the air, strongly denies Sehun’s words.

Sehun bends to her and flicks her forehead playfully.

“People who is in relationships call that a DATE.”

“It is not!”, Hana takes a step backwards as protest.

“Then what do you call that? Are we going out as meal-buddies?”

Hana looks upward as she thinks hard. Sehun is right. What else it is called?

“Hmm. It is a date then.”, Hana clears awkwardly

“I’ll wait for you here in two hours from now.”

She immediately left after she said that and Sehun lets out a smile, staring as she walks upstairs.

Our first official date. His heart flutters at the thought.

..

They stand outside a dessert shop, which recommended by Hana. Sehun doesn’t really like sweet things, but he just follows what she wants.

“Thank you, for coming here when you don’t even like sweets.”

She clasps both hands at him with her doe eyes and a pout.

“This is my dream, to go a date with you and share ice cream together.”, She continues.

Sehun stares down on her and flicks her forehead gently in response.

“You sure dream a lot.”, and pecks on her pout. Hana jumps backwards a bit from the sudden peck and stares at him with wide eyes.

“Let’s go inside.”, Sehun says that after the peck and goes inside the shop.

Hana feel weak at knees and she holds to the nearest wall with one hand. After she properly inhales and calm her guts, she follows him inside. Wow, the icy cold Oh Sehun has now changed to some sneaky man.

They quickly find a table and place an order. Hana glances over to Sehun after the waiter goes away, he is looking outside the window nonchalantly.

“Did you tell Maria that we date?”

Hana asks carefully.

Sehun turns to her with a confused look but he doesn’t answer.

“What with the look? You haven’t told her yet?”

“Why should I?”

“You know she wants you.”

“But I’m not interested in her.”

“She did, and she won’t give you up. I knew how she push herself on you in the class. Someone told me that she always asks you to help her to do homework.”

“I didn’t help her.”

“She insisted, right?”

Sehun inhales as he stares at her. She’s jealous. He smiles inwardly seeing how she pouts and her face turns red in anger. It’s cute, damn. My heart flutters at the sight. I’m in problem, I just want to squish that cheeks so much.

“You didn’t answer, meaning that you must somehow did get close to her. “ Hana looks away as she fidgets with her fingers.

Suddenly, Sehun flicks her forehead causing her to turn to him instantly. It is not painful, but she is startled by the sudden touch.

“Don’t think too much with that head of yours. It will explode before your ice cream arrives.”

Hana make an irritated expressions and glares at him.

“I know I’m dumb. That’s why you don’t want to tell her about us. You are embarrassed with me.”

“You are really creative to come up with such thoughts.”

“I don’t think she needs to know anything about us. And I’m not interested to talk about such things with her.” Sehun continues.

“I’m a woman, too, so I know that she wants you.”, Hana says slowly in a low voice, as if mumbling to herself.

“That doesn’t change anything between us.”, Sehun assures as he tries to lock eyes with her.

“I’m afraid that….”

“..I want you. That’s what important, right? Now, will you look at me?” Sehun grabs her hands on the table and clasps it tightly in his grasp. They lock eyes, and Sehun smiles lightly at her.

“Don’t feel insecure with anyone. You’re above them, at least to me. If I want someone else, then we won’t come this far. I’m still the old Sehun with others. Remember, the cold and mighty me? I don’t open up with just anyone.”

“..I will just show my warmth to you. Is that fine enough?”, he asks with such a soothing voice that Hana feel her heart is going to break out of her ribcage. His stares are so gentle on her and she feels his heart.

Hana’s lips immediately turn into a wide smile as she nods lightly to his words. Sehun always has this magic with his words and actions that made her feel assured. He knew how to calm her and is always gentle on her.

Just then the ice cream they ordered arrives and Hana beams in happiness. Sehun chuckles at her reaction. She’s so simple-minded. She can be mad suddenly about something and immediately cheers up with small things like an ice cream. That’s why I fall for her, that irresistible charm of hers.

They had so much fun sharing an ice cream, like what Hana dreamt of.

..

“What else?”, he asks as they walk out from the dessert shop.

“Erm..can we just go into some shops? Just, looking around.”

Sehun nods in response as he follows her lead.

As they stroll along the paths, Hana step up on the higher side of the sidewalk. She puts out both her hands outside to balance herself on the bricks.

“Sehun.”

“Hmm?” He turns to her who is still balancing herself on the bricks.

“Walking aimlessly like this is so nice, don’t you think?”

Sehun reaches out and holds her right hand to support her from falling as she is walking.

“Hmm.” He hums as a response, keeping an eye on her in case she trips.

He knew Hana like these kinds of date. A simple date, very much describe herself. It is not hard to make her happy, simple things like walking together hand-in-hand is more than enough, and a peck can make her blush all the way home. Sehun unknowingly smiles as he thinks of her. It is weird, how he can think of her when she is just beside him. I fall really hard for her, I’m done.

At the end of her path, she hops down to Sehun’s side.

“Let’s enter that shop.” Hana points to a shop nearby and they head to the shop.

It is an accessory shop and they are just having fun looking around, joking with each other. Hana doesn’t want to leave the shop empty-handed, so she makes Sehun chooses a hairband and a bracelet for her. They then go to pay, but it is quite a long queue there so they just goes into the line and wait for their turn. Hana stands behind of Sehun, and Sehun is checking messages on his phone as they wait. Looking around, Hana spots a group of girls who is glancing towards Sehun. They are whispering, giggling and peeking on him. Hana glances back to Sehun who had his eyes on the phone, unaware of the situation. Hana feels upset about that and she immediately slips her hand around Sehun, backhugging him.

Sehun turns to Hana because of the sudden hug. He is still holding on to his phone with one hand.

“What happened?”, he asks as he place his other hand on her hand that is hugging his waist.

“I want to show everyone that you’re mine.”, Hana answers as she rests her head on his back. Sehun looks around and spots the girls that made Hana like this. He immediately understands that Hana is jealous.

He loosens her grips on his waist, and make her to stand in front of him. He then hugs her from behind.

“Then show it to them properly. Let me show them that you’re mine, too.”, he whispers and Hana lets out a giggle because his voice tickles. She feels so happy when Sehun did that. She glances over the girl and smile proudly when they turn around in disappointment.

Sehun lets her go when it is finally their turn to pay.

They then proceed to take a walk around the place. They go inside several shops, and even stops at stalls for snacks. Time flies, and it is already dark when they decided to call it a day. They ride a bus home and fortunately, there are not many people in the bus that night.

“Is today fun enough?”

Hana asks as she peeks over him at her left side.

Sehun turns to her, pauses a bit before he nods.

“And you? We did everything you want, though.”

She chuckles and quickly leans her head on his shoulder. She slips her left hand into his hand and clasps it together.

“It is the best date. You changed a lot. Is it? I think you doesn’t change, you just shows your real side. And I’m glad for that. Thank you.”, she mumbles as she plays around with his palm.

Sehun is taken aback with what she said and he responds to it by clasping their hands together tightly. Thanks to you, too.

They become silent after that, both are drown in their own thoughts. Sehun turns to Hana when he feels that her hands stop moving. She already falls asleep soundly on his shoulder. It was a tiring day for her. He let her sleep for a while and when their stop is nearing, he wakes her up. She opens her eyes slowly, squinting as the lights pierce into her eyes. She pulls away from his shoulder, looking around and smile lightly at him. She looks like a baby who has just wakes up from a deep sleep.

“You’re drooling.”, he teases her.

Hana scoots closer to him while rubbing her eyes sleepily.

“Wipe it for me.”

Sehun ruffles her hair in amusement.

“Aigooo. What a shameless girl.”

“You’re just teasing me, right. Oh, our stop. Let’s go.”

The bus stops and they get up from their seat to the door. Sehun goes out first and Hana stops at the last stairs.

Sehun turns around when he realizes she isn’t coming.

“I feel dizzy. Give me a piggyback.”, she pouted.

“Are you insane? Get down first.”, Sehun mouths ‘sorry’ the bus driver and he quickly turns around to pick her up on his back. Hana quickly clings onto his back, tightening her grip around his neck.

“You are choking me.”, Sehun said as he walks towards their apartment. He walks slowly, buying more time to be with her.

“I don’t want to fall down”, Hana answers, in a sleepy voice.

“Don’t sleep just anywhere soundly like that, and don’t just asks for a piggyback from anyone when you’re sleepy.” Sehun says as he hops a bit to adjust her on his back so that she won’t slip around.

“Got that?”, he asks again when she’s not responding.

“Hmm. Let me sleep some more. Wake me when we arrive.” She hums in response.

The words reminded Sehun of that time when he piggyback her, when she was injured. The warmth on his back, it is still the same warmth. A familiar warmth.

Silently, he hopes that they will last together for a long, long time. He hopes as he carries his sleeping girl back to their apartment.