Chapter 19

He's My Protector 2 (book2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean Mum and Dad are going home?" Taehyung stops in his tracks as Sehun keeps walking ahead. "Uncle Sehun tell me what's going on please" Taehyung shouts at him making Sehun turn around and walk back a little towards Taehyung wrapping his arm around his shoulders. "Look your mum and dad have to head home for a bit, then they will be back. So you're gonna stay with me and uncle Luhan until they get back ok" Sehun watches as Taehyung continues walking with his head lowered. "Guess I have no choice" Taehyung huffs making Sehun wish he could tell him but he knows it's not his place to."I'm going to find out" Taehyung says making a run for his cabin with Sehun now close on his tail.

"That's everything we will need now, are you ready sweetheart?" Chanyeol waits as Baekhyun slips on his shoes and coat. "I'm ready as I will ever be, are you sure Sehun doesn't mind having Tae while we are gone?" Baekhyun looks at his lover nervously. "I'm sure he will have a great time here with his uncles, so please don't worry about him ok" Chanyeol moves closer to the smaller hugging him tight to his chest and kissing the top of his head knowing things are going to change and very soon.

"Mom, Dad" Taehyung bursts in the door making Chanyeol jump. "Hey hey where's the fire?" Chanyeol lets go of Baekhyun as they turn to see their upset son panting trying to catch his breath. "Where are you both going, uncle Sehun said I have to stay here, why, what's going on?" Taehyung stands in front of them rather upset as Sehun appears at the door. "Sorry but the little is fast" Sehun says panting at the door himself from trying to catch up with Taehyung.

"Listen to me sweetheart" Baekhyun gets on his knees in front of his son holding his hands in his. "I need to pop home for a day or so ok and after that I will be right back I promise". Baekhyun reaches his sons cheek cupping it knowing he is upset. "I bet you had a nice sleepover last night and when I get back you can tell me all about it ok" Baekhyun tries to hold back his tears as Chanyeol now joins in. "I need to go with Mum ok, please be good for Uncle Sehun like I know you will be '' Chanyeol holds out his arms as Taehyung wraps his arms around his waist hugging him tight.

"Please tell me what's wrong please" Taehyung asks over and over making Baekhyun get upset. "You always told  me to tell you both everything so why can't you tell me" Taehyung starts to cry now making Baekhyun upset. "Chanyeol" Baekhyun looks at his husband who takes Taehyung by the hand and sits him on the sofa. "Ok listen to me, mum has a little growth that is causing alot of pain. The doctor wants to give mum the results of a test she did. So doctor needs to see us now that's why we need to go home" Chanyeol watches as his son begins to sob. "Mum " Taehyung cries out holding his arms out as Baekhyun rushes to him, hugging him so tightly. "I will be ok but I need to leave now with Dad. So can I get you to be an even bigger man while I'm away and cause no trouble for your uncles" Baekhyun wipes his son's tears as Chanyeol looks at Sehun who doesn't know what to do right now to help.

"I promise I will be good mum" Taehyung hugs his mum tighter as Chanyeol feels a little hand pull his arm seeing its Taehyung pulling him in for a hug also."Sorry Uncle Sehun but family hug right now" Taehyung says making them all laugh and pull away from the hug. " I can get a hug later buddy" Sehun says 

"I need to get going, I will call you soon and we can talk ok" Baekhyun wipes his tears and his sons. "Are you sure you will be ok with just dad? You know he can be an idiot sometimes "Taehyung giggles getting a tickle from his dad. "Dad needs to be with me no matter how much of an idiot he can be " Baekhyun whispers to his son's ear making Taehyung giggle. "Hey I am right here you know" Chanyeol moans as Baekhyun now gets up from the floor holding Taehyung's hand.

"Now I want you to go have lots of fun with the other kids and don't be worrying about us ok and we will talk really soon I promise" Baekhyun hugs his son again as they walk out of the cabin.

"Keep your eye on him cuz please" Chanyeol makes his way out the cabin door hugging Sehun. "I will take care of him, we all will, you go look after your husband ok and keep us posted" Sehun hugs his cousin tight then lets him go before he starts to cry as well. 


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter