Chapter 9

He's My Protector 2 (book2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O POV

Waking up in bed being smothered with kisses on my neck and face by my husband as I open my eyes and see him leaning over me "good morning baby, did you sleep ok?" he kisses my lips again. "I did yes you wore me out" I blush for the first time in a long while. "I didn't hurt you did I?" he runs his fingers through my hair being so comforting. "No baby you didn't, last night was beautiful like it is every other night. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me kissing him with a little more passion. Pulling away from the kiss he leans his forehead on mine before kissing my nose. "Do you want more?" he looks into my eyes as I just nod. We get lost in each others beautiful embrace over and over again before falling asleep in each others arms.


Chanyeol POV

Holding our beautiful son in my arms as I watch my husband fast asleep in our giant bed. I worry about him he has been so emotional and tired of late and it breaks my heart to see him like this. I've tried to take a few days off from work but my band NCT127 need me and with Suho being pregnant and Chen going into labour yesterday, Minseok is going to be away for a while looking after him. Maybe I can drop by the main office and grab the paperwork I need and do some work here in my small office down stairs. I feel Taehyungs little hand touch my scar on my chest making me look down at him. "The day will come when you will ask me where I got that scar along with the others and that day I will dread, bringing up our past will hurt your appa but its apart of our lives little man and the starting of our fresh start. "Lets go get you your bottle and then I will bring you to the office with me and we can have a day just us and let appa sleep". I kiss his chubby cheeks as he smiles a little smile making me do it again.

I leave a note for Baek to tell him where I am and I won't be long. "Ok little one lets get you in the car" I carry his baby seat and his diaper bag as we head out into the garage.  "Which car will we take today little one, mine or appa's " I look at both cars in the garage and decide to take mine as its safer. " Ok little one lets take mine because if I take your moms again he will make me sleep in the spare room  because I moved the seat back and adjusted the mirrors. So I think I'm safer what do you think...... yeah you will learn fast not to mess with moms things especially when he's pregnant" I open the car and put him in the back strapping him in. " ok little one lets get going" , I head out into traffic and drive towards the office.


Once at the office, I carry  my little bundle in my arms up the lift and along the hallway bumping into Taeyong  "omg boss is that your son" he walks towards me with wide eyes and the biggest smile. "Yeah his is Taehyung " I turn him around as he touches his little hand. "He is so cute boss" he smiles at me. "Why are you here Taeyong?" I question him as he keep staring at my son." We all are boss, we heard Chen and Minseok had a baby last night so we dropped by the office with balloons and a few presents like we did for you boss", he moves away and walks into the boardroom hushing the people inside. I step inside and see all of the members sitting around the large table some covering their mouth with excitement as some of them haven't seen baby Taehyung yet. " Omg he is so adorable" Winwin coos making me laugh as Yuta hugs him while whispering in his ear. 

"He really looks like Baekhyun boss doesn't he" Jaehyun approaches me touching Taes little cheeks. "Boss can I hold him?" he asks me cautiously  as I smile and hand Tae over to him. "Don't let him fall" I move away and let him have a cuddle. " You look so natural holding a baby Taeyong smiles while walking over and putting his arm around Jaehyun. I can't help but think are these guys all shipped together or what.

"I want you to all sit down for a minute" they all look at me with a puzzled look as they take a seat with Jaehyun still holding baby Taehyung in his arms cooing at him. "Is something wrong boss?" Mark asks me looking all worried. I can't help but laugh "look guys I just want to ask you all a question and don't be scared to tell me the truth ok" they all nod and wait for me to ask. I don't know how softly to ask them afraid I might insult them or upset one of them. So I decide to just say it straight out. Sitting on the chair at the top of the table I ask them. " Are any of you guys seeing each other?" I look at the pure panic in some of their eyes as they look around at each other. Straight away a hand goes up.

"Yeah Yuta and Winwin are" I look up to see baek standing in the doorway smiling. "What are you doing here, I left you at home resting" he walks towards me stopping at Jaehyun holding our son and kisses our son on the forehead before walking towards me and wrapping his arms around me and kissing me to the cheers of the others.

"I missed my husband and son" he smiles before sitting beside me . " So are we doing the ships" he smiles at them all making me laugh 

"Me and Winwin are boss and its been killing me to keep it secret" Poor Yuta says placing his head on the table as if he just got the biggest weight off his shoulders making me laugh. " Oh really I wouldn't have noticed" I said sarcastically as they all burst out laughing.  " Me and Mark have been shipped together too boss" Haechan  blushes looking up at me as Mark looks pale all of a sudden. " I have noticed your very touchy Haechan" I laugh making him blush like crazy."Sorry boss" he lowers his head as Mark comforts him.

" Look its ok guys I don't care, the fans love it but just control yourself a little as there are cameras everywhere a slight kiss and the internet will crash" they all bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter