Chapter 15

He's My Protector 2 (book2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ok is everyone ready for lunch?" Baekhyun calls to his husband and son as he puts on his warm black winter coat with the fur around the hood before slipping his feet into his boots.

"You look like a little Eskimo" Chanyeol laughs at his husband looking so small and cute in the large coat. "I feel like one, but at least I will be warm" Baekhyun smiles as Chanyeol stands closer to him reaching out his hands to cup his husbands cheek he kisses him softly on the lips. "Yuck really, do you have to always do that" Tae huffs as he walks out of his room seeing his parents all lovey.

"Oh, hush up or I will smother you in kisses right in front of everyone at lunch" Chanyeol teases him as he helps his son zip up his coat over his cast.

"Dad please don't" Tae says with a sad look on his face making Baekhyun worry about his son. "I will make sure your dad behaves but you need to put a smile on your face we are on holidays" Baekhyun kisses his sons cheek making him smile. "Sure mum, last one up to the main building is a really old man" Tae shouts as he runs past his parents out the door before Chanyeol grabs him by the hood stopping him. "Hey slow down, you already fractured your wrist" Chanyeol walks beside his son as Tae just huffs as Baekhyun just hopes they will get along at lunch with no arguments.

"Hey about time your here I'm hungry" D.O shouts making Baekhyun just laugh at his pregnant friend. "Sorry we had a son and father problem" Baekhyun rolls his eyes as D.O hands him a glass of orange juice as he sits down. "Is tae ok?" D.O asks as they both look towards Tae and Chanyeol sitting down beside each other laughing at Jin. "I'm really worried about him D.O he said he is confused but he is only a baby, my baby, he has more years before he decides whether he is gay or not, being 10 is way too young to worry about all that stuff". Baekhyun turns his head so no one can see as a tear falls from his eye making D.O. hand him a tissue. "Don't stress and get upset over it let him go through the motions, like you said he is young just be there to listen to him like the amazing parent you are, now drink and let's get some food before I kill someone" D.O moves to get up from the table but is stopped by his husband Kai handing him a plate full of food. "Oh, baby you didn't have to do that but I'm glad you did thank you" D.O kisses Kai as the taller takes a seat knowing his pregnant man is happy with food.

"Sorry we are late; we had a little medical emergency" Sehun says as he quickly takes a seat with Luhan sitting beside him. "What happened to your nose?" Baekhyun looks over at poor Luhan with tissues nearly stuck up his nose. "This idiot thought it would be fun to throw a snowball at my face" Luhan huffs as Sehun leans closer putting his head on the smaller's shoulder. "I said I was sorry baby please let's not fight again" Sehun pouts as the smaller looks at him. "Ok, I'm sorry it's just it hurts a lot still and I think the bleeding has finally stopped" Luhan sniffs as he keeps touching his sore nose. "We had another injured person also" Chanyeol looks towards Tae sitting beside him holding his cast. "Oh, what happened to you Tae" Sehun gets off his chair and moves to kneel in front of Tae looking at the cast. "I hit a tree earlier and fractured my wrist" Tae says with a bowed head as his uncles Sehun tosses his hair. "Oh, that must have hurt, how's the tree after you hit it" Sehun says making Tae look up at him with a shocked look before Sehun bursts out laughing. " I'm only kidding are you ok though?" Sehun puts his arm around Tae shoulders trying to comfort him as a worried Baekhyun is looking over at his son knowing something isn't right with him and there is more to what he is telling his parents. He decides later tonight he will get Tae alone and have a chat just them both.

Moving from her parents a very sly Irene moves and sits on her uncle Kai's lap. "Hi uncle Kai you love me, right?" She says making Kai wipe his mouth and move so she can sit better on his lap. "Of course I love you, what's wrong little princess" he smiles as he tightens her little pink tails. "Well you know how uncle D.O is pregnant I wanted to know did you put a baby girl in Uncle D.O?" as soon as the words fall from people all around the table burst out laughing and spit up their drink. "Irene, you don't ask questions like that get back here now" Chen shouts making Irene walk back taking a seat beside her parents.

"Oh, please answer that question" Chanyeol says towards Kai trying to hold back his laugh. "I just wanted to know?" A shy Irene whispers making everyone at the table feel sorry for laughing. "Irene come here to your uncle Baek" Baekhyun smiles as Chen lets his daughter move to sit on Baekhyun's knee. "Now tell uncle Baek why you asked such a question?" he moves her hair and wipes her tears as she starts to sniff. "I just wanted to know if it was a girl because I am the only girl here with all you uncles and I would like another girl in our big family that's all, I didn't mean any harm uncle Baek I promise I didn't" she looks up at him with big puppy dog eyes making Baekhyun pull her close into him. "It's ok sweetie, do you really feel like that around us boys? Baekhyun moves her a little as he looks at Chen and Minseok now looking sad that their daughter feels like this. "I love all my uncles I do I just wanted another girl that's all". she sniffs again as Minseok joins her holding out his arms as she jumps into them and snuggles into her daddies neck. "I'm sorry uncle D.O I will still love whatever your growing I promise" she smiles as Minseok leans down as she kisses D. O's cheek as they head back to their seats.

"Well let's hope uncle Kai did a good job hmmm" Chanyeol says holding up a glass making everyone burst out l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter