Chapter 13

He's My Protector 2 (book2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's Pov
 

Arriving at the resort I look in the rear-view mirror and see Baek fast asleep with Taehyung snuggled into him. They look so cute together and so alike. I am the luckiest guy in the world to have these two-amazing people in my life. I decide to stay in the car and just relax for a bit before I have to wake them. Looking out the window I can't help but smile and remember how I met Baek here all those years ago. We have been through a lot and still are madly in love with each other. It was mine and Minseok's idea to bring everyone back here and celebrate his and Chen's wedding anniversary, but also the day where Baek found his true self again and of course fell madly in love with me. "Hey, what you thinking?" I feel arms wrap around my neck from behind making me look back into the rear-view mirror and see my husband kissing my neck. "Just thinking about how I met the love of my life here". I rub his arm that's around my neck turning my head so he can kiss my lips. "Seriously you two need a room". Tae says trying to get of the car as Baek grabs him and starts kissing his cheeks making him giggle and shout out to let him go.

Getting out of the car I take a deep breath and just smile as I'm so happy to be back here again. "Hey dad, want to go up the slopes and show me how to ski?" Tae looks at me with his hands together looking like he is praying. "We need to get settled into the Cabins first and after that we can go, ok". I toss his hair as he just huffs "Ok".

"Hey, we are here" Kai shouts out his car window as he parks the car. "Tae wait for me" Jimin shouts as he climbs out of the car running over to us. "Jimin get your bags out of the car first then you can go hang out" Kai says while helping D.O out of the car. "I just want to go up the slopes" he huffs like Tae making me laugh. "Listen to your dad Jimin, we need to all settle in first then me and Tae are heading up the mountain, you can come with us if you help your dad with the bags first". he looks at me first then at Tae " Ok cool I'll do that, but don't go without me" he shouts over his shoulder as he helps his dad take the bags out of the back.

"Dad, can we still talk" Tae whispers to me as he helps me take the bags out of the car. "Of course, we can son, you know you can tell me anything, I won't judge you". I close the car door and look at the worried look on my sons face making me sad. "Look let's go have some fun up on the mountain with Jimin and then we can talk later, just me and you" I toss his hair making him push me all embarrassed. "Ok dad" he smiles and helps me drag our bags into the main building.

"Ok since everyone is here, you are all back in the same cabins like the first time you were all here, so here are the keys and what do you all say we meet for lunch at about 1 o clock in the restaurant?" everyone agrees with Suho as we all head off in the direction of the cabins.

"Dad did you really meet mom here?" Tae walks beside me carrying his bag making me a little worried at the questions he is going to come up with now we are here. "Yeah I met your mom here and I also fell in love with your mum here too" I watch his face as he looks embarrassed looking down at his feet. We pass Kai and D.O's cabin first, then Luhan and Sehun's then we arrive at Baek's. "This was mom's cabin, and right next here was mine" I tell him as he looks at the door to Baek's. "So, which one are we staying in then?" he looks at me as I shake my head. "We have the keys to both, but I think mom wants to stay in the cabin I stayed in". I open the door to my cabin as Tae walks in looking shocked inside. "Wow this looks pretty cool" he runs inside looking around as I carry in the bags.

"Hey sorry I didn't help; I was talking with D.O up at the main building" Baek says coming in the door behind me picking up a bag and carrying it into our room. "Baby that's ok, you don't need to be sorry, Tae and I were ok". I grab his hand after he lets go of the case pulling him closer to me wrapping my arms around him. "Baby are you happy we are back here?" I kiss his cheek as he smiles" I really am, and I think it will be good for Tae to have a break from school and everything else he is worrying about". I run the back of my hand down his cheek the way he use to love me doing as he giggles grabbing my hand. 

"Is it safe to come in?". Tae knocks on the door to our room making us both laugh. "I don't know, your mom is on the bed" I shout back making Baek push me away and smack my arm. "Don't mind him sweetheart I'm not , come in". Tae walks in covering his eyes making us both laugh at him. "Open your eyes, and don't mind your dad" Baek guides him back out of the room " We are going to unpack his bags while you can do ours" he smiles sticking out his tongue at me before disappearing.

"I'll get the damn tongue later Little Park" I laugh as I unpack our clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter