Chapter 22

He's My Protector 2 (book2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please tell me we have everything ready for our flight tomorrow. I miss our boy" Baekhyun pouts from their bed where Chanyeol had to force him to stay. All he wanted to do was lift their bags and get their things ready but no matter how many times Chanyeol told him he can't lift things just yet the smaller decided to annoy him that much that he carried Baekhyun to their bed tucking him in and told him not to move from it that he would take care of everything.

"I miss this bossy you" Baekhyun decides he will tease his husband instead making Chanyeol blush and laugh.

"Oh do you now, how much do you miss me being bossy?" Chanyeol continues to put some clothes into their bags as Baekhyun smirks. " This much" he holds his hands out wide making the taller laugh at his cuteness.

"Only that much, that's not a lot" Chanyeol watches as Baekhyun's face turns back into a pout. But Baekhyun being the messier he is decides to push back the covers "I miss y Mafia you that had the gun in your waistband" Baekhyun smirks as Chanyeol just walks to his side of the bed taking his top off as he sits down. "You went crazy for me that night my world" he laughs looking over his shoulder while reaching just under the edge of the bed taking something from it and standing up to throw his t-shirt in the hamper. Facing Baekhyun again he fixes the back of this trousers making Baekhyun look at him with a furrowed brow as to why he is all smiles now.

"Chanyeol what did you just put in the back of your trousers?" Baekhyun swallows hard sitting up in the bed watching his half husband who is still y as the day they met climb up the bed like a tiger just about to pounce on its prey.

" Do you mean to ask Mafia Chanyeol or your husband?". Chanyeol leans over his husband smirking before kissing up Baekhyun's chest right up to his ear making the smaller moan running his hands down his husbands muscled back reaching for the thing in the waistband. Freeing it he smiles into the kiss. "My y Mafia Chanyeol is this a gun?" Baekhyun giggles a little knowing full well Chanyeol is teasing him back.

"Well you prefer this me don't you?" Chanyeol continues to kiss his husbands neck as Baekhyun can't control himself. "I love all of you Chanyeol, scars and all" Baekhyun runs his small delicate hand along Chanyeol's scar making the taller stop kissing him and look down at him.

"Since I have your full attention now, you wanna tell me why you wrote this?" Chanyeol takes the letter he found that day in Baekhyun's bag from his pocket dropping it onto the smaller's chest. He gets up from the bed putting the gun away that he keeps just in case before laying on his side of the bed looking at his husband.

" I.... I...... Chanyeol you ruined the mood" Baekhyun hugs the letter turning in the bed leaving his back to face his husband. "My world you know we can't make love just yet. You need to heal but please don't turn away from me" Baekhyun hearing his husbands deep voice whispering makes him melt every time as he turns around to see his y man laying on his side leaning his head on his hand.

"I was so scared Chanyeol. We have been through so much that I really thought this would be the thing to take me" Baekhyun's eyes fill up as Chanyeol sits up in the bed pulling his husband in close to lay on his chest. "You think the worst of everything baby" Chanyeol kisses the top of his lovers head making Baekhyun sit up looking at him with anger at the comment he just heard.

"I think the worst because that's all I got in life was the worst of everything" Baekhyun turns away as he feels the bed move a little as Chanyeol makes his way to the bedroom door. "The worst of everything really?" He looks at Baekhyun and  knows his husband too well to know what he said was way out of line. Chanyeol leaves the room as Baekhyun slowly climbs out of the bed following his husband down the stairs seeing him in their kitchen about to look in the fridge.

" Chanyeol I'm so sorry" Baekhyun runs his small hands up his husband's muscled back before climbing onto his tiptoes and kissing his shoulder softly.

"I know you didn't mean to say what you said. I just hate hearing it. It brings up things that I want to forget but I can't because it's part of us and our story. I took a bullet for you and will fight for you and our family till the day I die so please don't say stuff like that again please" Chanyeol turns facing the smaller after feeling tears on his back.

"I'm so sorry Chanyeol I really am" Baekhyun wraps his arms around the tallers waist as Chanyeol holds him so close to his body he can feel him shake.

"Shhh my world everything is fine and I should have been more sensitive to you and your letters. It was beautiful by the way. I cried like a baby reading it and you mean the world to me too my plaster buddie" he kisses Baekhyun on the nose as the smaller wipes his tears. "Oh you read that part" Baekhyun giggles remembering that night he smashed the bottle and how they both cut themselves then ended up with matching plasters.

"Chanyeol do you want more kids?" Baekhyun blurts it out, making Chanyeol move him back a little to see him better. "I'm not sure my world, do you want more?" he asks hoping Baekhyun doesn't get annoyed at the answer he just give him.

"To be honest I'm not so sure the with Tae will be big and we are getting older so I'm not sure just yet" Baekhyun says with almost a whisper as if scared of how Chanyeol will react.

"I guess what you say is right but baby we still have time to decide. Let's just get over this first before we talk about more babies" Chanyeol waits as Baekhyun agrees with his husband and they both cuddle.

"Let's get your painkillers and antibiotics then it's off to bed with you my little patient" Chanyeol pats his husbands making the smaller giggle "Oh you can be my doctor anyday Mr Park" Baekhyun giggles walking away as all chanyeol can do is laugh at how his husband seems to be since leaving the hospital.

"Come back here and take your medication" Chanyeol says with a loud voice making Baekhyun shiver at the rumble of his deep voice. "Oh no Mr Park you come after me" Baekhyun winks as he heads up the stairs. "I always come after you baby" Chanyeol winks back making Baekhyun blush at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter