Chapter 5

He's My Protector 2 (book2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                         "Baek what's going on"

Baekhyun's pov 

"Hey Chanyeol" I move my head from Kai's shoulder and wipe the stray tear that creeped down my cheek while watching chanyeol move closer to the bed putting the bag he is carrying on the end of it.

"Kai can I talk with you outside for a bit" Chanyeol says looking rather pissed off for some strange reason. Has the nurse told him about my fall before I could?. Kai hands me my son and gets up from the bed and walks toward the door as Chanyeol holds it open for him then closing it behind them leaving me to guess what's happening outside.

"Oh little one I hope there isn't going to be trouble with your daddy and uncle Kai" I run my finger over the cheek of Taehyung as he smiles making me all excited. "aww my precious little one did you smile for your appa did you" I can't help but cry again my precious little bundle smiled for me. I wipe my tear and kiss the tip of his nose. " I love you little one" I hug him close to me sniffing the new baby smell as it warms my heart. Chanyeol enters the room alone closing the door.  

"Where is Kai gone?" I watch as he sits on the bed beside me leaning in and kissing our son on the cheek.

"I needed him to do something for me" he kisses Taehyung's face again not even making eye contact with me. Is he really not talking to me because he saw Kai close to me. I take a deep breath and ask him. " Are you mad at me over something?" I look at him as he looks up from our son looking me in the eyes "Yes a little" he continues to look at me while I lower my head like a little child that is going to get into trouble. " Is it because you saw Kai kiss me?" I say with a whisper as he laughs "No" he takes Taehyung from my arms and places him back in his little bed. I feel my heart race and my palms get all sweaty, the nurse told him I know its coming.

"Now little one you lay down there while I kick you mommy's for getting out of the bed and not doing as he was told" Chanyeol lays our son in the bed and walks towards me all dominat, he actually looks like he grew 2 more feet taller. I sink into the bed pulling the cover up closer to my chest waiting for shouting.

"You got out of the bed I was told, and you fell" He walks slowly over to me like I'm his prey.

"Maybe" is all I can reply as my bones start to shake seeing the look in his eyes. Sitting on the bed beside me he holds out his arms to me as I cautiously look at him before moving closer to him as he wraps his arms around me hugging me. I snuggle into his chest and I begin to cry. "I'm sorry I.....I....j...just wanted to ....take photos of him" I sob out as he just runs his fingers through my hair.

"I can understand that baby but I told you not to get out of the bed" he pushes me away so he can look at me better. "Are you ok , the nurse said you hurt your hand" he takes my bandaged hand and brings it up to his mouth and kisses It.

"I'm a little sore in my tummy and my wrist" I look up at him with tears in my eyes as he gently wipes my tears that fall. Getting up from the bed he walks over to the bag he brought and took out a large box and carries it over to me handing it to me. Taking it I open it up and pull the wrapping off it and there inside was a top of the range camera. "Wow chanyeol what made you buy this?" I look towards him as he lifts our son out of his little bed holding him close.

"I thought we could take loads of pictures of this little one and us and the others so we can have them for life and plus they will turn out better with this camera" he sits beside me as I take the camera out and turn it on.

"Thank you so so much" I look towards him as he kisses our son before tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter