Chapter 4

He's My Protector 2 (book2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's pov

I slowly start to move to try sit up on the floor but my wrist hurts like hell and so does my stomach , Chanyeol is going to kill me.

" Oh my god, Mr Park" I turn my head to see the nurse rushing in the door towards me followed by Kai.

"Mr Park what happened, are you ok?" the nurse panics as she tries to reach under my arm and pull me up from the floor. "Hey I have got this" Kai gets down on his hunkers in front of me and smiles "hey baby what have you done to yourself" he reaches under my legs and around my back and lifts me up into his arms and places me on the bed.

"Mr Park are you hurt anywhere?" the nurse looks at me so worried making me feel awful that I tried to get out of the bed without calling for her. "just my wrist when I was falling, I reached out and tried to stop myself smacking my face off the floor". I look down at my hands as the tears start to fall.

As the nurse checks over my wrist moving it side to side and backwards till I flinch at the pain. "I'm sorry Mr Park but I'm going to need to bring you to get a x-ray on that wrist. I'm also going to need you to lay back and let me check those stitches in your tummy" I wipe the tears that have fallen and lay back ever so gently as they both help me lay back on the bed.

"Baek you always like to do things when told not to don't you " Kai looks down at me while the nurse puts some gloves on before she examines me. "I will step outside to give you privacy" Kai lets go of my good hand as I grab it tighter "no please stay" I can see the look of pity in his eyes as he just nods. 

"Ok Mr Park I need to take off your dressing and make sure everything is ok" she smile before removing the bandage covering my scar as I grab Kai's hand tight making him rub it with his thumb. "well good thing is Mr Park your stitches are fine, I will just need to change that dressing while I am here". She quickly un packs a new dressing and places it over my stitches . " Now that's all done, I will just pop out and see if I can squeeze you in for a x-ray on that wrist" she removes her gloves throwing them in the trash along with my old dressing before leaving the room.

"Can you help me sit up" I ask Kai as he leans down helping me up. "what where you doing?" he asks me before pulling a chair close to my bed and sitting on it. " I wanted to take pictures of Taehyung, so when I was getting out of bed my foot caught in something and I fell and Chanyeol is going to kill me, I told him I wouldn't move or if I did I would call the nurse, I didn't want to bother her" I begin to cry as I hold my hurt left hand close to my chest.

"Same old Baek, stubborn as always" he laughs while comforting me from crying.

"Chanyeol is going to kill me I promised him I wouldn't move and if I needed to call the nurse" I begin to cry much more heavy now.

"Hey baby it will be ok the nurse will check it out and I'm sure Chanyeol wont worry too much once your ok that's all that matters" Kai kisses the top of my head as the nurse comes back into the room wheeling a wheelchair . " Mr Park we are ready for you now" she moves closer to me as she and Kai help me into the wheelchair. "what about my baby?" I look towards her.

"Hey don't worry uncle Kai is here, I will watch him plus you wont be gone for long" Kai stands up and moves closer to Taehyung's little bed and smiles in at him making me grateful that he is here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter