Chapter 6

He's My Protector 2 (book2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's p.o.v 

Several weeks have passed and I'm finally able to do things alone without having Chanyeol hanging out of me telling me not to. To be honest he drove me crazy, I was lucky I was able to go to the bathroom alone. I shouldn't complain he was only looking out for me and being the best husband and now best father in the world. He would stay up hours into the night feeding our precious little bundle just so I could sleep before he went to work the next day. I felt so bad for him that I had to sit him down and tell him he needed sleep too just as much as I did. After days of telling him he needed to rest, he finally gave in and agreed with me when Sehun found him asleep on his office sofa. Now that our little bundle is sleeping a bit better in the night, we both take turns to feed him which I am so grateful for. 

We haven't been romantic as in making love to each other since our bundle entered the world. I craved my husband so so much every night but instead we would kiss and cuddle and he would hold me all night but I know he misses just as much as I do. He was always afraid he would hurt me but he made sure he showed his love and affection in other ways like simply holding my hand when we went out, or kissing me off guard which I really love, I could be deep in conversation with him and he would just kiss me cause he said my lips looked good when I spoke. He would also leave me little post it notes around our home telling me cute little things like how beautiful I was and how much he thought of me during the day in work.
 

"Ok my world your bath is ready" Chanyeol leans over me on our sitting room sofa and gently kisses my cheek. He holds out his hand to help me up as I drool at him like I did from day one. There he is standing with just a pair of shorts on nothing else and a towel thrown over his shoulder. I am the luckiest guy in the world having this man as my husband. I pull his arm back and he turns to look at me. "Are you ok?" he looks at me with a puzzled look. 

"Yeah" I move closer and kiss his lips softly with so much passion before pulling away. I look up at him as he still has his eyes closed and a smile on his face. "You tease" he picks me up giggling and carries me into our bathroom that is now covered in candles. "Wow chanyeol you didn't need to do this" he sets me down and turns off the tap before whooshing his hand in the water before wiping the bubble off his arm.

"Enjoy baby you deserve it" he kisses me again before leaving the room closing the door a little.

"Wait don't you want to join me?"  I quickly ask him making him turn around as I begin to strip my clothes off sending them to the floor.  

"I would love to my world but I think you should have this one alone to relax, you had a busy day today with hormonal Chen and also taking care of our little boy" he kisses me again before pushing me back into the bathroom and leaving. I leave the door open a bit in hopes if he walks past he might change his mind and wanna join me.

I step into the hot soapy water sending some bubble over the side. I lay back and let the water cover my body letting out a sign of relaxation. Closing my eyes and enjoy this moment of silence. No sooner have I got my eyes closed I hear our little one cry making me sit up in the bath.

"Don't you dare get out of the that bath I got him"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter